Brittany aka babytreetrunk 25lbs to lose for my 25th birthday!!!! join me!!!!!

You're totally right. If we hadn't lost our respective poundage then well who knows where we would be!
Someone would have to wheelbarrow me round for a birthday walk and give me a birthday bed bath. No thanks!
I'd like to hope for one pound per week still (with exceptions on christmas week and new year week).

Yeah I want to be good up until christmas eve and be back on it boxing day to be honest and im happy with a lb a week up until my birthday...
We can do it!!!! :)

Have you thought any more of doing a diary on here???

Just been on asda online to get them wraps... cnt wait to get them pizzas in the oven... oooooof

Well done hunni xx

Thank you :) xx
Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

hi thanks yeah i did how is your friday going?

well today food has been fine
b) fry up
L) pasta bake
D) peanut butter stir fry

work dragged.. and had some police stuff going on so in a low way :( i just wanna get drunk and stuff face so im watching breaking bad and on the internet to distract me

im sick of being down... i have a good week then something crap always happens :(

thank god im off sun... then working 5 days then finally get to see my mum for a day woooop

hows everyone doing? xxx

Awww ((hugs)) hun sorry to hear your feeling down. Well done distracting yourself

I am aching in places I didnt know I had today lol all the up and down the steps to paper yesterday even me bum cheeks ache lol

Aww I bet youve moved muscles you didnt know you had :) I hope you logged it in your body magic :)
I cant wait till I have my own place and can decorate it

You just been chilling out today?? X

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aw sorry to hear your not feeling great :( on the bright side you've stayed on plan and you get to see your mum soon :) hope you feel better tomorrow Hun xx

Nah I never log body magic cos I dont do much of it lol.

I had a busy morning, docs first got some stronger painkillers to start taking tomorrow , then to garage to get 2 new front tyres, then to B & Q to take a roll of paper back and look for a mirror. Ive been out to the local tonight for a catch up with my friend (drank diet coke) :D I was driving

Sorry to hear you're feeling down :( Hope you have a better day tomorrow.

Well done on the loss BTW, you're doing great :)

Aww sorry to hear you've been feeling down :( your doing good with your food and seeing your mum will make things better xx

hey everyone im out of my downer mode now i think hehe

yesterday i had another footlong (i know) but i didnt have anything for tea (still stuffed) so cant be too bad i suppose

today ive mainly sat in bed watching nashville and sorting my music out,
theres a new dating app out there that ive been on aswell (haaaa cringe)

hope everyones had a good weekend :D

food for today

b) porridge (hebx2) honey (2)
L) carrot swede potatoes peas broccoli gravy (2) mint sauce (1)
D) beans, lm sausages, mushrooms onions, tamarind chipotle chutney (2)
s) yogurt, hot choc x2 (4)

Syns: 11

need to get some more fruit in :)

your food sounds delicious today!
I love a Sunday roast, especially when its so cold and grim out.

I accidentally had subway after a night out last night. I'm so annoyed but once I get subway in my head its all I think about and since I read it on your post during the week, well the seed had obviously been planted. After 25 syns worth of booze I proceeded to stuff a 20 syn tuna sub.
I spose I can't really cry if I put on this week.

I do still have 29 syns though, so technically I should still lose providing I don't go over before Wednesday.
That's right, right?

I was just wondering. Do you follow one of the colour plans because you don't eat meat?
I only know about Extra Easy, but I've heard if you do red/green days your weight loss is quicker. Also I think you get extra healthy extras? (is that what hebx2 means??)

your food sounds delicious today!
I love a Sunday roast, especially when its so cold and grim out.

I accidentally had subway after a night out last night. I'm so annoyed but once I get subway in my head its all I think about and since I read it on your post during the week, well the seed had obviously been planted. After 25 syns worth of booze I proceeded to stuff a 20 syn tuna sub.
I spose I can't really cry if I put on this week.

I do still have 29 syns though, so technically I should still lose providing I don't go over before Wednesday.
That's right, right?

I was just wondering. Do you follow one of the colour plans because you don't eat meat?
I only know about Extra Easy, but I've heard if you do red/green days your weight loss is quicker. Also I think you get extra healthy extras? (is that what hebx2 means??)

sorry for mentioning it hehe ill try to limit the amount of times i mention it so you dont get another :D

yeah i do green days everything is the same syns as extra easy but obvious no meat and you get a healthy a and b... you can have one a and two b's if you want to... i mainly do the second option
if im having soups and stirfrys though i tend to do extra easy and just have one of each healthy extra... people have said to me that its still green beacause of having no meat but im classing it as extra easy :D
personally i think its good to give yourself green and extra easy days so you dont get stuck in a rut... :D

you still should be ok... one subway wont make you put weight on... ive had two footlongs since thurs and im still hoping for a loss :D (hopeful)
did you have a good night???
xx

Now I want a subway too because you're all talking about it!

Now I want a subway too because you're all talking about it!
oops, sorryyyy :eek:
It was really good though. lol

I might do some research on the green then. Sometimes I feel like I need another B. Might give me some more idea's of things to eat too.

Had a great night thank you. I went to see a friend who has moved to Leeds to study. It's the furthest north I've ever been (Peterborough was furthest before) and everyone sounded like from coronation street to me (not in the bit stereotypist or uncultured am I!) Anyway, it was good fun and there were Greggs' everywhere! Ha!
I love it up there. My friend pays £500 a month for a wonderful house. It doesn't have a garden because behind it is another house, I think they used to be homes for miners or something but it was really nice and had loads of character. I pay £386 for a cruddy room with mould!!!
I need to move up north! Also- vodka diet coke was only £2 at the place we went- I'm lucky I didn't drink more!!! And the taxi home was only £3.30!!! I gave him a fiver, I was so shocked at how cheap it was that I was a bit embarrassed to stay and wait for the change.
Anyway thats enough of my cultural escapades. I refused to have gravy on chips. Gross. But that means I didn't have chips at all which is good, right?

I need to shut up now because I look like a right idiot! Lol xxxxx

oops, sorryyyy :eek:
It was really good though. lol

I might do some research on the green then. Sometimes I feel like I need another B. Might give me some more idea's of things to eat too.

Had a great night thank you. I went to see a friend who has moved to Leeds to study. It's the furthest north I've ever been (Peterborough was furthest before) and everyone sounded like from coronation street to me (not in the bit stereotypist or uncultured am I!) Anyway, it was good fun and there were Greggs' everywhere! Ha!
I love it up there. My friend pays £500 a month for a wonderful house. It doesn't have a garden because behind it is another house, I think they used to be homes for miners or something but it was really nice and had loads of character. I pay £386 for a cruddy room with mould!!!
I need to move up north! Also- vodka diet coke was only £2 at the place we went- I'm lucky I didn't drink more!!! And the taxi home was only £3.30!!! I gave him a fiver, I was so shocked at how cheap it was that I was a bit embarrassed to stay and wait for the change.
Anyway thats enough of my cultural escapades. I refused to have gravy on chips. Gross. But that means I didn't have chips at all which is good, right?

I need to shut up now because I look like a right idiot! Lol xxxxx

I lived in Stockton on Tees when I went to uni and it was ridiculous how cheap everything was up there! The cheap alcohol and takeaway food after nights out is the explanation for why I'm the weight I am now though!

I want a subway now too haha!! Glad your feeling better Hun :)

What dating app you using? My friend had a date on Friday off a dating app thing and she said it went really well :) xx

Back