Brittany aka babytreetrunk 25lbs to lose for my 25th birthday!!!! join me!!!!!

Hey luv!
Glad to hear you've got your SW mojo back!!:)
mmmm .... Cheesy beans!

Is there no chance of staying where you are? What kinda job you looking for? You staying in Liverpool? X

Hey luv!
Glad to hear you've got your SW mojo back!!:)
mmmm .... Cheesy beans!

Is there no chance of staying where you are? What kinda job you looking for? You staying in Liverpool? X

Well im applying for anything
Just had a phone call from santander so I have a telephone interview at one tomorrow.... hopefully it will go better than last time... lol
Dont really want call centre work but anything is better than dole.

I do wanna stay in liverpool to be fair I think its just what happens at the court case.

Good luck with job hunting and yeay to staying on track :)

Hey thanks... how are you??

Well my friend from work has just rang to say she has walked out... so I dont think im getting home for xmas :( I might try and play the "but ive already booked my train" card :( x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Fingers crossed for the interview!
I've heard that Santander are good to work for.
I'd pull that one out. Tell them you've got your ticket and it cost a fortune cos of time of year etc. x

thank you :)
well they havent sent me the email with all the interview info which is annoying... she said something on the phone about me needing a calculator... eek haha
i dont think ive got one apart from my comp... and my phone which i obvs cant use... will have a think lol

im a bit scared to be honest... but can only try :D

yeah im using the ticket thing... not in till fri so can think of a great answer hehe...

having a day of listening to the Beatles and usher... bit of a mix but loving it.... positive day *yeay*

hows your day? xx

Yay !! To a positive day!! :D

Im good ta!! :D I'm still in Christmas cleaning mode!! Having a good sort out too!! I've got absolute radio 80's on , singing my head off and dancing around!!
Have you got a tesco or asda close by ? They sell calculators. I wouldn't worry bout it too much, just have your posh phone voice on !, ;) They probs just got some things they need to ask you and see how you come across on the phone- some people sound awful or not very clear on the phone so in my opinion that's the most important for a phone interview!
Obviously NOT sounding awful is what I mean ! ha !

X

Yay !! To a positive day!! :D

Im good ta!! :D I'm still in Christmas cleaning mode!! Having a good sort out too!! I've got absolute radio 80's on , singing my head off and dancing around!!
Have you got a tesco or asda close by ? They sell calculators. I wouldn't worry bout it too much, just have your posh phone voice on !, ;) They probs just got some things they need to ask you and see how you come across on the phone- some people sound awful or not very clear on the phone so in my opinion that's the most important for a phone interview!
Obviously NOT sounding awful is what I mean ! ha !

X
i might ask my housemate if shes got one :D
woo christmas cleaning sounds fun :) you been dancing around the hoover? hehe
ive never got accepted after a telephone interview it must be the rough cumbrian accent haha.... will try my best though need to remember to pronounce words properly because i always say things like "wid" instead of "with" or "yeah" instead of "yes"
need to remember this....

just realised in exactly 4 weeks today i will turn 25 years old...having a bit of a panic... need to make some plan i think.... ******... well hopefully i will be lighter than i was when i changed the title of this thread.... even if its just a pound ahhhh haha if i dont laugh ill cry :p

You'll be fine on the interview ! :)
Of course you'll be lighter for your birthday !!!!
Oh , I remember being 25 !!:rolleyes: Memories! X

thanks girls :D
well i wont lose 25lbs... probably not even 5 at this rate but hey ho... ill keep going :D
really want some wine tonight... havent had many syns so might have a glass :D

hows everyones day been? x

enjoy your wine honey and good luck with the job situation.... I've been busy fighting the Christmas deccies and internet shopping

internet shopping is great isnt it espesh now all the shops are packed :D i shouldnt be saying that because i work in retail but its rediculous trying to get in and out of shops this month.
you got your tree up??

ive decided against the wine and had a green tea....

food for today GREEN

B) eggs, beans, cheese (hea) onions, tomato sauce (3)
L) Stirfry, noodles, soy sauce, chilli, peanut butter (4) tomato sauce (3)
D) Porridge (hebx2) maple syrup (2)
Syns: 12

omg look a day on track!!!!!!! haha ;)

Looks like a good day :) good luck for your telephone interview xx

Yeay to being back on track :D Good luck for your interview!!

internet shopping is great isnt it espesh now all the shops are packed :D i shouldnt be saying that because i work in retail but its rediculous trying to get in and out of shops this month.
you got your tree up??

ive decided against the wine and had a green tea....

food for today GREEN

B) eggs, beans, cheese (hea) onions, tomato sauce (3)
L) Stirfry, noodles, soy sauce, chilli, peanut butter (4) tomato sauce (3)
D) Porridge (hebx2) maple syrup (2)
Syns: 12

omg look a day on track!!!!!!! haha ;)

No tree yet.... would you believe I have done 10 boxes and a big bag so far and I am still only in the kitchen.... yep I'm Christmas Crazy :48:

Back