Brittany aka babytreetrunk 25lbs to lose for my 25th birthday!!!! join me!!!!!

What we need pics!!!!! :)

Thanks everyone... guess what I cant believe im.going to say this but a policecar has just crashed into the side of.my house...

Mental!!! Luckily we have a "extra" lil wall in front of the window...
So there was more damage to the car then our house.. but its just crazy... they were chasing some crims and just slid.off the road...

Need the glass of wine now haha x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Bloody hell fire luv!!! Thank god for the lil wall!?
Its all go for you isn't it?

funnily enough I thought a motorbike was gonna crash outside mine the speed and noise it was making.
Did you enough the wine? Purely for medicinal purposes ;) so the syns are negligible !! :D X

Wowwwwwwwww morning Brittany - bloody hell never a dull moment eh!! Thank goodness for the extra wall - I hope they have to pay to repair the damage??

Hope the wine went down well ;) x

They came for you honey.... heard you were thinking of syning :eek:

I know its mad :)
They have left their details so ill give it to my landlord and they cn sort it out x

I just had a glass but didnt go weigh in this morning... im happy to miss this week out

Soaked some lentils last night so later im.going to make
Lentil roast (sephardic) its on the sw website ive had it before and its lurvley :)

Dont wanna go back to work tomorrow lol x

I know its mad :)
They have left their details so ill give it to my landlord and they cn sort it out x

I just had a glass but didnt go weigh in this morning... im happy to miss this week out

Soaked some lentils last night so later im.going to make
Lentil roast (sephardic) its on the sw website ive had it before and its lurvley :)

Dont wanna go back to work tomorrow lol x

ooh, is it just called 'lentil roast'? I feel like I need to try this out haha

ooh, is it just called 'lentil roast'? I feel like I need to try this out haha

Yeah just put in the SW website `lentil roast sephardic` and you should find it... if not ill put up the thread on here (am I allowed??)

Just realised my fitbit has come off my bra.... im hoping its come off in my room otherwise ill be gutted... if ive lost it ill be buying a decent heart monitor (saving up)

Got my SW magazines out... need some inspiration :)

Sent from my ME173X using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey luv. How did the phone interview go??x

Hey Hun how are you? Had a quick read through you've been hectic lol. Can't believe that about the police car how mad! Nice story though haha. I'm off in to town tomorrow so if your in work I might see you. Gonna get a few sticking fillers for David, any recommendations?
Hope your having a nice evening love xx

Hey didn't do the interview because they didnt send me the stuff they dont seem organised at all so going to keep looking

Hey yeah im in tomo so if im.not stuck in the back on stock I should see you :)
How have you been??

Managed to stuff 4 yes 4 packs of hello panda in my gob tonight afyer my good day aswell boo...

Just watched last season of desperate housewives been absolutely sobbing my eyes out so im going to bed

Whats everyone got planned for the weekend? Xx

Ah boooo to them not sending you the stuff! Did you call or email them bout it??

Im like that too watching telly - I sob at anything !! :cry:

Your pandas must be fiiiit ! What r they ? They must be gooooood!
Don't worry bout it , back on today!! Anyway the syns will be negligible because you were in totally body shock from the collision and collapsing wall ;) !!

Dont work too hard now ! X

hello panda are bear shaped biscuits with chocolate inside... very delicious but very fattening!!!

i emailed them but didnt get anything back booo

woo absolutely flew by today then i went a did a bit of christmas shopping.... dont have to buy much now... probably need to spend another 20 quid and ill be sorted :D

bought this for my mum...
zub.jpgzub (2).jpg it bison grass vodka i love the jacket :D
roast.jpghere is my roast lol looks a lot nicer than it looks :D xx

food been ok today except havent had a heb but had two hea.. lol... had lots of beans and lentils though so should be ok hehe

B) beans, cheese (hea)
L) butternut squash and falafel salad with lentil roast (hea)
D) peanut butter stir fry (4) Tomato sauce (3)
S) biscuit (3)

Syns: 10

wooo a day on track :D

in early tomo so off to bed

hope everyone has a great day planned :D xx

Love the vodka jacket !! Love vodka!!:D

boo to them not getting back to you.

Yay to a day on plan .
Hope work not too busy, but then again you'll probs be chocker!

Have a good day now! X

hello panda are bear shaped biscuits with chocolate inside... very delicious but very fattening!!!

i emailed them but didnt get anything back booo

woo absolutely flew by today then i went a did a bit of christmas shopping.... dont have to buy much now... probably need to spend another 20 quid and ill be sorted :D

bought this for my mum...
View attachment 116549View attachment 116550 it bison grass vodka i love the jacket :D
View attachment 116551here is my roast lol looks a lot nicer than it looks :D xx

food been ok today except havent had a heb but had two hea.. lol... had lots of beans and lentils though so should be ok hehe

B) beans, cheese (hea)
L) butternut squash and falafel salad with lentil roast (hea)
D) peanut butter stir fry (4) Tomato sauce (3)
S) biscuit (3)

Syns: 10

wooo a day on track :D

in early tomo so off to bed

hope everyone has a great day planned :D xx

That Vodka jacket is fab I love it :D hope ypou have a good day chick. Boo to them not getting back to you so unprofessional grrr

Back