Brittany aka babytreetrunk 25lbs to lose for my 25th birthday!!!! join me!!!!!

Aww I love that vodka so cute! Hope your day in work isn't too bad I imagine it's manic in there. I didn't get in on Friday but will be coming in before Xmas. Love that shop. Have a nice night Hun xx

Hey Brittany, hope you've had a good weekend :)

Hey all im doing good thanks still not quite in the zone so another gain for thurs I think. My meals are sw just cnt keep off the chocolate...

Got work at 12 so going to walk into town today takes an hour so some exercise there :)

Hows everyone doing.. has everyone got their presents?
Because we are a pop up shop everything with a date before march has gone down 75%!!! So its busy busy busy... been applying for jobs some of them I havent got the experience for but you never know..

Hows everyone doing??? X

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey all im doing good thanks still not quite in the zone so another gain for thurs I think. My meals are sw just cnt keep off the chocolate... Got work at 12 so going to walk into town today takes an hour so some exercise there :) Hows everyone doing.. has everyone got their presents? Because we are a pop up shop everything with a date before march has gone down 75%!!! So its busy busy busy... been applying for jobs some of them I havent got the experience for but you never know.. Hows everyone doing??? X Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey lovely, think loads of ppl in the same boat bloody Xmas lol. I'm being good with meals not good with cakes mmm haha oh and Pringles!
That's good to know about the 75% off need to get my dad some presents so will pop in sometime this week! I'll keep my eye out for you.
Have a nice day well find walking to work in this cold weather xxx

Hey luv!

Thought you'd fell off the planet!;)

I wouldn't worry bout your menus. Your still 50% on plan eating SW meals, better than eating crap for meals as well as choc!
Good luck with the job hunting , you'll never know , there could be a job out there with your name on. :fingerscrossed:

Oooh 75% off! I'm going into town later so might pop in and get a bargain. You're gonna be busy after Christmas too when the sales start.

How've you got on with your time off for Christmas to go home ? X

where do you work Britanny- I am so intrigued!

Hi all!!!!

I work in harvey nichols food market. There are chocolates that were meant to be 25 and they are now 6.25!!!!! Rediculous!!!

Well I didnt walk to work. and ive just had a footlong... no more for 2013 haha

So... just had my end of term interview and theres two jobs going in the manchester harvey nichols.. obviously its a trek but its better than the dole... so im going to apply woooo

Feeling sick as im so full but hey ho wont have time to eat anything else today so hopefully some of it will burn off haaaa

Hows everyone doing???
Hope to see some of u in the shop :) xx

Hi,might call in on Thursday.:)
Hey Im meant to be off on thurs but they have mentioned me going in so i could be there.. come and say hello :)

Evening Brittany - good to see you back hun. xx

Hey how are you?
Ive been bad again... theres just too much temptation lol x

Hey I put 3lb on this week... so thats 5lb in 3 weeks ooops... im actually the sane weight as I was when I joined sw..

To be fair I have ate a LOT and enjoyed it all... haha im pleased I went to group as im guna try my hardest to maintain until jan 2nd... I honestly think its doable and ive bought the magazine to inspire me

Going for a sw meal out tomo its a carvery so im going to take my own bisto hehe... will be good today and tomo until the meal and then try my best until xmas day

Ive just had a 1 syn cake at group turns out it has muller light in which isnt vegetarian which im a bit mift about... my own fault for not checking...

Its my 6 year anniversary of vegetarianism today and I spoil it by eating a tiny bit of muller light haha

Going into work for 4 hours today on my day off because I cant cope with not knowing what goes on with stock... (added delivery today) so I thougb I might aswell help out ans get paid for it.. then im.meeting my friend to buy something for tomo then gettinf eyelashes done

How is everyone?? Been trying to get in everyone's thread but just been so busy :( xx

Hey missus least you went to weigh in. I was tempted to skip it but doubt I'll be going next week so decided to go.
Aw one tiny little bit of muller doesn't count lol. How exciting that it's less than a week to go :) I'm still like a child get up at 6 the lot!

When do you go home? You must be excited about that too.

Have a nice day today xx

This is exactly why I never eat much at my group tasters 'cause I'm wary of what people have put in them etc.

I found out yesterday that worcestershire sauce & those hartley's jellys aren't veggie either (not cause of gelatin, but because the colouring is 'carmine' which is made from insects :( ) so I went on a hunt on the internet for surpising unveggy things & there's SO much we can't eat that you wouldn't even think about e.g. booze, tropicana etc.

Don't beat yourself up about it, it wasn't intentional so the lovely animals will forgive you :D

Evening Brittany - boo to the gain even if you were expecting it - so well done making the effort to go to group. Happy "veggie" anniversary lol xx

Hey girls is everyone ready for christmas???

I dont know if im guna get home for xmas because im soo ill :( I think I may have food poisoning im just projectile vomiting constantly and I cant even keep water down :(

Called in sick yesterday and just attempted to go today and was sick on myself in the bus stop :( now Im in bed feeling crap...

Grrr

Ive got from 11st 7 to 10st 11 in two days and I cnt even be happy about it cz I feel rubbish

Hope everyone has a nice christmas and gets nice things hehe xx

Back