broke my weighing scales!!

yummymummy75

Silver Member
i think i did anyway:D
had no wi this week so weighed myself this morn and something wrong with my scales,,wait for it,,,10 st 13 :phaven't seen the number 10 on my scales in about 4 yrs and i'm just jumping around my house with the excitement.weighed myself 2 months ago and was 12 st 7 and thats when my journey started,,I LOVE WW:D

wait so you don't weigh yourself regular ?? have you been doing ww but without weighing in?? lol that's amazing! :D well done you!! my target is 11st... but i've got a feeling once i hit that i'm going to be wanting to see that 10 also :D

smirky just looking at ur weight loss an u have done so well, u should be proud

smirky just looking at ur weight loss an u have done so well, u should be proud

aww thank you! :) it's taken me nearly a year; but wouldn't change anything for the world, made such an amazing difference! you've done great too hun in short amount of time!! we all just have to keep it up now :D

it's a great feeling eh! I could have ran outside and told everyone in sight that I'd got to 10st13 - I actually kinda thought to myself; ooooh maybe people are right when they say I'm looking good lol

i do weigh in but missed it this week,,ya i posted on fb that i was so thrilled over something but didnt say what as i dont want eveyone on fb knowing im trying to slim:) and my sis ang having a heart attack had i won the lotto,,i said no even better,,lol

Back