Working on me

Hi all, I finished my fast yesterday after hitting 4 days/ 96 hours. It felt so good to eat but half hour later I felt rubbish, sluggish and full, it wasn’t a good feeling. I’m back to doing 18/6 today so I’ll eat from 12-6pm or 1-7pm depending on what time I finish work each day.

Have a good day all x x

How did you manage 96 hours and 8lbs is amazing. I'm struggling with lasting a couple of hours. :rolleyes:
Weekend is here for me so as I'm not going to be doing anything I will try and do from 6pm tonight until Sunday morning.

Just read through the days I have missed.
Belated Happy Birthday and not long now before you get the keys.:)
Hey,
Thank you. I can’t wait to get the keys, just hoping no more delays 🤞

best of luck fasting, you can do it 😀 I found taking electrolyte powder really helps, I didn’t take it when I did my 3 day fast and felt tired and drained so many times, taken it with this fast and felt loads better.

let me know how you get on x x

Hey.

Had a pretty good day on plan. I haven’t eaten much as haven’t been very hungry. I’m trying to listen to my body regarding hunger instead of looking at the time and thinking it’s lunch time I should eat. Wonder if the scales will go up tomorrow.
Goodnight x x

Good morning, 0.6lbs down this morning which surprised me as I thought I’d see a gain now I’m eating. Only 1.1lb from 12s, feel like I’ve been here so many times lol. Excited to get in the 12s, got down to 12’4 a few times this year and then go back to high 13s, I’m going to do my best to not let that happen again 🤞and continue to the 11s this time. I have no excuses, just need to focus, keep reminding myself of how much I loved being in the 11s, how confident I felt and how my knee pain was hardly there. I can do it.
Fasting 18-6 as normal today. Eating window 12-6pm. Plan to do 100 sit ups, some squats, weights and hopefully a long walk if I get chance as I have counselling clients and cakes to do, luckily cakes almost finished.
Have a good day all x x

Last edited:
Good evening,

had a great day on plan, ending up only having a 5 hour eating window and it was fine. Think I’m going to aim for a 4 or 5 hour window everyday, I find it really keeps me on track. I had an hour walk earlier and have spend about 2 hours have a good clean and sort out so more calories used up. I’m looking forward to seeing a 12 on the scales and so so excited to see an 11. I’ve done it before so know it’s possible. I will get there again really soon.

I’m going to make an effort to go for an hour walk everyday, I love walking alone with my headphones on. Forgot to do sit ups but I’ll do them in a min when sky is asleep. She had a late nap so knew she’d be up late.

interested to see what the scales say tomorrow 🤞 x x

Scales down again this morning. 0.4lbs off. Only 0.7lbs until the 12s. We’ve got a big mirror in the bathroom, I just noticed how much flatter my tummy is looking 😍 such a good feeling. Planning on a 4 hour eating window today.

boiler being replaced this morning, I’m looking forward to a lovely hot bath as soon as it’s done, 3 days with no hot water and heating has been a nightmare.

Off to move some boxes from garage and do my sit ups before the little ones wake up.

have a great day x x

Hey, new boiler in. It took all day. I had the best bath ever 😍 it’s so nice to have a warm house again.

only 20 more nights and I’ll be in the new house 🤞 I can’t wait.

I’m loving fasting. I’m still kinda following Sw but just listening to my body more. After having a 4 day break from everything apart from water, it’s like I know what my body wants instead of what I’m craving or what I fancy or overeating. I haven’t had any cravings.

I’m going to breakfast 3 times this week with friends, I’m adjusting my eating/fasting times to accommodate lol.

really hoping to be in the 12s tomorrow 🤞😀 I’ll update in the morning.

goodnight x x

Good morning. I’m up bright and early at 5am. Fell asleep early last night so woke up and couldn’t get back to sleep.

I’m so excited to see the 12s today 😀🥳 to think I’m only 1 stone from the 11s makes me really happy and motivated to get there.

off for breakfast with a friend I haven’t seen for 2 years so that will be lovely. It’s all you can eat buffet but I won’t go mad. It will be strange adjusting my eating hours but worth it.

Skylar just woke up crying for me, it’s like she senses when I get up lol. I’d like to start going to the gym after I get her to bed but worry she’d wake as soon I get there, she’s still breastfed and that’s the only thing that settles her.

off to see if I can get this little monkey back to sleep so I can get some baking done.

x x

After an early start this morning, I’m still awake at 12.30am, it’s my sons birthday tomorrow, we got him a big toy kitchen but it needed putting together and only arrived today, waiting for him to be asleep before putting it together. Took 3 hours lol, but he’s going to love it.

still over the moon about the 12s 😀

Now I thought putting flat-packed furniture together was a nightmare sounds like children's toys are just as frustrating :banghead:Your turning into a night owl like me. I must be a bad influence on you ;)

Now I thought putting flat-packed furniture together was a nightmare sounds like children's toys are just as frustrating :banghead:Your turning into a night owl like me. I must be a bad influence on you ;)
Haha yeah I’d choose flat pack furniture over this kitchen any day. He loved it though so was worth it. Hope you’re doing well x x

My son turned 4 today, he’s had a lovely day and I still can’t believe he’s 4. Growing too fast.

fasted again today, think I had a 4 hour eating window and didn’t feel hungry the rest of the time.

Kaelan choose McDonald’s for dinner, I wasn’t even temped at all 😀 I’m feeling in so much control of my eating right now, it’s a nice feeling.

steps slacking a little today at 18000, don’t like to be below 20k everyday.

goodnight x x

Hey,

got keys to new house. I love it already. Kids had so much fun in the garden yesterday. Can’t wait to move in. Carpet and laminate flooring will be done next week 😍😀

I’m back doing a long fast, wonder if I can manage 5 days, I’ll see how I get on.

goodnight x x

Hey,

got keys to new house. I love it already. Kids had so much fun in the garden yesterday. Can’t wait to move in. Carpet and laminate flooring will be done next week 😍😀

I’m back doing a long fast, wonder if I can manage 5 days, I’ll see how I get on.

goodnight x x

Eeeek so exciting! 😍 🏠

Well done on getting into the 12's and eating window. :)

Are you in the house yet?

I had an unexpected fast as I went away so we ate at 6pm Friday night, didn't have breakfast following day and was going to stop along the motorway on the way back Saturday from where I was staying. Left 12.30pm was going to stop at 2pm but got caught up in traffic .Didn't get home until 7.30pm. It's usually a 4 hour journey. I did have some crackers and crisps in the car but just didn't fancy any.

Hi all, been in my new house for a week. The move was much more stressful than I’d hoped. I ate loads of food to cope with the madness. Last night I decided to eat and drink what I want and get back on it today. Everything is pretty good in my life right now, it’s time to stop making excuses and sort myself out. I’m not weighing as the number doesn’t really matter, how I feel in my clothes and what I see in the mirror matters do I’ll see how I get on not weighing. I’m fasting 18-6. Going to do a long fast in a few days, need to find my electrolyte powered first 😂
We are making good progress unpacking but still quite a bit to go
X x

Back