Broken Capillaries on Face, anyone tried anything?

Porgeous

Chilling
Hi there

I have two red marks either side of my nose, bit like the marks you would get if wearing glasses for a long time. I am pretty sure they are broken capillaries. I have read on the net about creams that should fade them or alternatively laser treatment. Just wondered if anyone had tried any of these treatments and what results they had had.

Thanks!

Georgie
xx

Not sure about the creams, but my mam has had the laser treatment. She has quite a lot of these little red vein like marks on her cheeks, she has had 2 sessions of the laser and you can see a noticeable difference. She said it is painful but worth it.

I have these and scars on my wrist - try pure aloe vera. Faded mine pretty quick xx

I think laser treatment is the only thing that is permenant. It destroyes the blood vessel completely

Thanks for all the replies everyone! I have taken the plunge and have a consultation at a skin clinic on Thursday to see what my options are... YIKES! Does anyone know how expensive laser stuff is??

Dancing - if you are very very good I might just show you in all their red gory detail next week!!

Gx

Before you try laser I would try a less painful option first. Skin Doctors is a great make, my cousin actually sells it in her beauty salon and shes very fussy that her clients will be happy with their purchase. Have a wee look and see what you think. I think you can get it on ebay but just watch its not a copy, or maybe a local salon.
Skin Doctors — Capillary Clear

You look fantastic, I had a look at your photos, wow what a difference its like a different person. :flowers:

Skin Doctor is fantastic, my other half uses it for spider veins (he skied a lot in the army) and is amazed that after nearly 20 years they have started fading so well.

Bunny

Back