Brown Nimble Bread

Angela:-)

Hello everyone,

Just wondering how many pieces of wholemeal nimble bread you can have? I know that you're allowed 3 pieces of WW brown danish so just wondered if it was the same for nimble?

2 slices for all brands of Nimble. Including white :D :p

My friend gets it from her supermarket miles from me and picks me up some when she goes now. I haven't had any other bread for over a month now! :D

Vixxter, I love it! The tiniest sniff of a post about nimble and you're there promoting the white stuff! Hilarious!

It tastes the same as your regular white bread, it's just in that 400g loaf size and has added fibre. :D

*White Nimble Promoter Supreme*

Sorry, I just LOVE that I can eat white bread on a diet, no no, ENCOURAGED to eat it. I used to eat Blackpool Milk Loaf when I did WW, but Nimble is much better cos of the fibre.

You do have shares in white nimble, right? ;)

It should say 'Nimble, 2 slices, all varieties, 400g loaf'

How old is your book then? The only one that's said 3 slices ever has been the WW brown.

I'm absolutely hooked on the malted Danish - love it toasted :party0049:

Always have to smile when I see the Nimble and think of you Vixxster :p

The only supermarket round here for miles which does the white Nimble is my small Somerfield. I've never seen it anywhere else - but by god it's better than the brown stuff for a bacon sarnie! ;)

try a triple sausage, egg and bacon sarnie with brown sauce and mushrooms on the side!

Worth the extra 2.5 syns! :D

try a triple sausage, egg and bacon sarnie with brown sauce and mushrooms on the side!

Worth the extra 2.5 syns! :D

I wouldn't have though tyou could get all that into the tiny slices! :rotflmao:

thats why you spend 2.5 syns on the extra slice, natch!

Back