brown rice noodles ok?

lozoo

hi please could someone tell me if its ok to have these noodles on ws? Thanks so much
Typical valuesPer serving
Per100g
Nutrition:Energy17.11425.0
Nutrition:protein0.213.1
Nutrition:Carbohydrate0.867.9
Nutrition:Sugars0.01.6
Nutrition:Fat0.01.3
Nutrition:Saturated0.00.4
Nutrition:Fibre0.14.2
Nutrition:Sodium0.00.9

Last edited by a moderator:
Best to email exante. They'll give you a better answer than any of us can. :D But rice and noodles are generally carby foods, no? Today I found out that lemon juice had carbs in it and knocks you out of ketosis! Lol! Who would have thought, lemon juice?!

I think with lemon it's the citric acid that particularly causes an issue with ketosis.

I think you have two options, you can either have a low calorie meal, so all that really matters is the total calories, in which case you could have the noodles - this turns it into a more regular low calorie diet, without ketosis (I guess this is more simple Solution) If you want to stay in ketosis and mix and match WS and TS more easily, I would say you may be better staying away from these for the time being. You could always try it and see though.

Im pretty sure WS was based on protein meals. I know with simple solutions you can have 600 calories of carbs if you like but im sure with WS its 400 calories protein based food

I had the noodles, I figured that as the carb content is only 0.867 for 100g it wouldnt stop me from getting into ketosis? I cooked one portion which is 83g but actualy only ate half of it as i was full up. Im on day 6 now but not sure im in ketosis, perhaps im one of those people that doesnt get into it?

Very very few people dont get into ketosis.

Are you hungry? Are you headachy or lethargic?

What makes you think youre not in ketosis?

hey Starlight, I have been having headaches but have put it down to long days and very late nights of essay writing. Im not really lethargic though. Still get a rumbly tummy but not too bad. I didnt think I was in it bacause I havnt got the horrible taste/breath? Or had the bad side affects that people have been describing?

I don't get bad breath or yukky mouth but I know I'm in it cos I'm freezing cold...x

Back