Brrrrrr, cold and struggling

xxlettyxx

I'm sat here dreaming of chocolate! This weather is *really* not helping.. I'm drinking Slim-a-Soup like there's no tomorrow just to try and warm up a bit :( I wish I could bring my duvet and hot water bottle into work! The cold is making me feel like I'm struggling a bit. I think I'm just craving comfort. I'm deperately trying to keep my goal in mind! Don't need chocolate don't need chocolate don't need chocolate...

I know its awful, I find more filling soups are helping me at the minute. Keep warm!!

Nothing is helping me at the moment, it's taking all my will to not pig out but I keep caving into the cravings!!! I've just sent my OH for a chinese, but I've hardly eaten anything all day so hopefully I don't do too much damage. I don't know what to suggest... other than we all pack up and move to the caribbean!!! x

I don't know what to suggest... other than we all pack up and move to the caribbean!!! x

sounds like a brilliant idea !! i'm for it ! lol

Hang in there girls.. it'll take time to adjust to the season change.. don't give in !

Awww Lindsey you'll get through it. Remember slipping is just part of the process! Happens to everyone, but you'll get your mojo back :D however the Caribbean sounds pretty amazing! And everyone else, we just need to hang on in there. Bloody weather! The boards do seem rather quiet.. everyone must have the hump like me coz it's freezing and salad ain't looking so appealing! x

I went and bought a load of them mini size buttons for kids. They REALLY help the chocolate craving for me!

Back