Brtiain Got talent - Who will win?

Sez

has started again!!
So many great acts, I really cant decide on the best......

I think maybe Escala?

How about you guys?

i love a few,escala is one but i love that young dancer(forget his name)and signature are great and the 2 opera singers its gonna be close tonight id say!!!!

i really want andrew johnson to win, or maybe signature, but i reckon it will be either escala or the young opera girl who wins Just got a feeling - maybe i should get down the bookies!

I have been to the bookies! I'm on Signature at decent odds. Only Faryl can stop me winning (but I suspect her vote will be split by AJ.) Surely no one on a weight loss forum can vote for Scala!?!?! :)

this has been my first week back on ss started on mon and im pretty sure the only reason ive got through it is because of britain got talent!
i really cant decide who i want to win i love them all and my OH has just booked us tickets to see the tour next friday! soooo cant wait!! xxx

glad those per diem guys didn't get through last night though very rude i thought - they may have been upset but even the children put on a smile and said thanks for the opportunity.hmph. don't like bad manners.

glad those per diem guys didn't get through last night though very rude i thought - they may have been upset but even the children put on a smile and said thanks for the opportunity.hmph. don't like bad manners.

was that two fella's that works in tesco? they were quite peed of alright no need for it at all.

im so delighted for george i actually cried:cry:,im such a soppy so n so!!!!

That is the first time i have watched this show and i think that George is fantastic for his age as well. Much better than that dance group, he will grow into an even bigger star:D

I'm gutted! I'd have won a tidy few pounds if Signature had won. George did the same act twice - he's a one trick pony. I guess the fact that he said he'd die if he didn't win probably helped him! He really did say that!!!

I wanted Escala (diet forum or not LOL!!!) to win, and Signature second. I didnt really rate that George kid tho. (Am I just nasty?? Hope not..) I found those Cheeky Monkeys, whilst def talented, just too precocious for my liking. And as for those guys the night before.... Per Diem, such a baaad attitude, no need at all, they weren't that good either, were they?

Signing off - Sez, aka Talent Scout (NOT!!!!!) LOL!!!;)

I'm gutted! I'd have won a tidy few pounds if Signature had won. George did the same act twice - he's a one trick pony. I guess the fact that he said he'd die if he didn't win probably helped him! He really did say that!!!

My Mum said the same about doing the same routine, but I told her to remember he's only 14. He's not really going to have a whole new set of routines to hand - it probably takes a lot of work to develop a good routine - and time. Just look at Nemesis - they did a far less polished but different routine and therefore suffered for it. I think come the show itself he will be doing something else that's just as fab :D

Do you think any of the others will have been "spotted" and will eventually get signed up for a recording contract or whatever? OR is that not allowed, contractually, so they just fade into the background again? I think there were such fantastic acts, but such a huge diversity, that it was almost impossible to pick one winner, wasnt it?

Do you think any of the others will have been "spotted" and will eventually get signed up for a recording contract or whatever? OR is that not allowed, contractually, so they just fade into the background again? I think there were such fantastic acts, but such a huge diversity, that it was almost impossible to pick one winner, wasnt it?

It was hard to guess the winner this year.

Faryl will do well abroad where she will be appreciated ;) Take Connie for example. Doing really well in places like Taiwan and Korea.

Libera (my favourite 'group') who didn't even make the finals in a previous show, are superstars in Japan. Tickets sold out within seconds. Hardly noticed over here :(

Escarla will be on Classic FM in a couple of months, playing their strings in the ocean or some exotic location.

Andrew...Yeah might get a recording contract, but his time is limited. He's old for a boy chorister and voice will probably break before long. Besides...his passion is rugby and he's supposedly very good at it. Reckon he'll take that route in the end.

simon cowell will almost def sign up escala... id put money on it!

Back