Brtiain Got talent - Who will win?

Think simon cowell will have a few contracts drawn up - you could see the £ signs in his eyes!!

they were good but they are not unique, there are others the same. The one that won was different

he was good but i didnt get it really..he was dancing in rain both nights. I though neminsis (spelling sorry) were brill in the semi final but last night wasnt as good. Im sure alot of them would have been better if they had more time to practise

yeah they were better in the semi. Im sure they will all get work from it anyway

I'm made up that George won! :D:D:D

I only liked him or Hoop La La (yes I know they were soooo cheesy - but great!) I did appreciate the other various 'talents' though and I'm sure we won't see the last of most of the finalists knowing how Simon has an eye for talent and cash lol!

Well I wanted Signature to win as I thought their act was FAB!! Made me laugh..

George did dance his heart out mind.

I thought Andrew & faryl were fantastic but I think in time they will get contracts just like escala will, so they didnt need to win.

But Signature were just fab, have even got the song they danced to as my ringtone now, my O/H is constantly doing the dance they both done, so it may catch on, lol..

signature were awesome loved them and that was the first time the parents seen your man the on the right perform so teary

going to the live tour on friday, cant wait to see them all again!! x

i know! treat from the O/H for doing a week 100% ss
this diet has hidden perks! lol

well ill let you know how it goes!
sleep well xx

i can't go to the live tour, but even though i watched the final last night i watched it again when it was repeated this evening!! have a great time at the live shows.

I hope signature get something out of it cos I thought they were great too

Back