bruises????

yummy mummy 2 be

the last few weeks i have noticed large bruises all over my legs...no idea how they got there.am wondering if any1 else is experiencing this or perhaps i should see a dr? im nhot getting any pain in my legs and feel genrally ok. baffled.com lol

Hiya

I remember getting bruises more when I was on a VLCD, I definitely got more bruises than hung around longer.

But regardless if you worried then always recommend popping along to GP to get him/her to check them out.

M.

hiya! yeah i am getting them aswell! noticed yesterday! just on my legs no where else x weird!

Yup I'm bruising more too. I think though being on LT I am focusing a lot more on me and my body than I ever did before. So I am noticing a lot more. In a good way. I feel that I am really looking at myself inside and out mentally and physically. Something which I have never done.

Lt provides you with a lot more time for self analysis that's for sure!

On VLCDs it's usually due to a lack of Vit K. There is no RDA for VIT K and we all vary. There's a supplement called Synkavit which should help, but of course, if you are worried, take a visit to the GP or talk to your pharmacist.

Back