bt vision

nicnocks

hi do any of you have bt vision, i have just finished with virgin who i thought was a great service, however my bills were coming in at 90 a month. So my bt vision stuff arrived today and so far im not too happy :(

No listings are coming up on the tv guide, i was told someone would come out and put a new bt box in for me ( where i wanted it). I got a text saying that since there was a previous box i didn't need a new one so nobody would be out! So my existing box is in the hall, and the hub has to be beside it, but i don't have an electrical socket there so i have an extension. So now for something that is supposed to be wireless, i have cables running everywhere accross my hall/front door. Apparently if i want a new bt phone extension in my office area i need to pay 200:eek:. And you need to pay for the on demand stuff!!!!:mad::mad:

ive been sitting since 7 trying to figure it all out, im angry, and drained and soooo trying to stay on plan as i only joined ww online yesterday.
If any of you have bt vision could you please advise xxx rant over xx

I had bt vision a while back 6 months or so, no problem with the wireless connectors but the bills were too much, and the on demand content was supposed to change every month, but it didnt just repeated the sames series and shows, so i changed to sky....not overly impressed with them either

Back