Bubbalicious Slimfast Diary

Well done i think you made some pretty good choices,, good luck for weigh in 2moro

Well I stayed the same this week, which is pretty good considering my Mexcian, wine, chicken burger treats I had this week!! Happy with that....

Here is to another week on SF! :happy036:

Well done makes you feel good that you can sts even tho youve had a few treats means the treats aint as bad as we thought

Hello all!!

Well as usual had a pretty rubbish weekend. I wont confess to what I ate, lets just say it was very naughty BUT very good!

Back on track as of yesterday (always good at falling off wagon but very good and jumping straight back on the next day), so hoping to maintain this week at least.

I went for a swim yesterday and done 40 lengths, off to the gym after work today and Pilates on Wednesday.

I am off to Newquay at the weekend and I will NOT be doing SF....... well it is a holiday!! Will try and make good decisions though I promise :D

Have a brilliant weekend away and good luck with making healthy choices rather than opting for the ease of junk

Thank you all!! Looking forward to the break. Lets hope the weather is good.

Had a few good SF days so far, lots of exercise and lots of water!

Will post on Friday with my weigh in results before I go away. :p

Morning all!

I STS this week again which is fine with me as I had a naughty weekend and I havent exercised in 2 days because I have hurt my knee!!

Off to Newquay for a long weekend today, so will update on Tuesday when I get back.

Have a good weekend everyone! ;)

Morning all.

Back from my weekend away and it was lovely! Nice weather and lots of food and drink.

I jumped on the scales this morning to check the damage to see how hard I need to work this week and..................I only put on 1 pound!!!

Woo hoo, really pleased with that as it was 4 days of treats BUT I did make good decisions when we ate out etc and breakfasts were made in the caravan so it was all healthy and grilled not fried!

Here is to a good SF week! Hope you are all doing well :p

well done and glad you had a good time away

Well I dont know how its happened but I have lost 1 pound this week!!!! Cant even think how but I am not going to knock it!

Got no major plans this weekend expect for my mums birthday meal on Sunday, but I will make good choices with that!

Have a good weekend everyone! :)

Back