Bubbly tummy

AF = aunt flo = period!
:)

ggrrr i've just seen that this question has already been answered but i can't work out how to delete this so here it is again!

I also used to say, I've fell of my bike lol!

I had something useful to say then I got caught up in the period talk and I've forgotten.... don't you just love these threads Sam ;)

toofatkat said:
Ok I give in! All day I've been trying to work out what AF is and maybe I'm having a blonde moment but I can't work it out.
Someone take pity and tell me!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol..... And meee!!.
Even asked my daughter who just grunted, so would assume she didn't know either!!!.... Lol :0)

Or TOTM :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

In our household its called "The Blob" lol

No matter what I eat tango us always there! Oh how I live spending my days cleaning the loo!

Fingers crossed you'll be ok! I think the pills react funny with me as I have no gall bladder and it's the bile that's needed to break down the fat in the first place. Hope u feel better soon x

Thanks, it's strange cos I've only had 11g of fat all day today but been at the loo more, could just be all the veg I guess.....

Lexie , you are sticking to no more than 5g per 100g first aren't you?

Might even be what you a few days ago before you started taking them hun, that happened with me, took 4 days for me to get the "oranges" and id been so strict on my food. figured out it was the chinese I'd had the night before I started.

Back