Bucket list diary

Hi Natalie, this is my first post on your thread but I've only just read it from start to finish. Wow! You're first post is extremely inspiring for anyone who wants to get on to LT for the right reasons.

Our experiences sound really familiar with similar start and finish dates. Also the feelings towards food and cheating throughout....as much as you have the urge you just know you wont!

You look fab in your comparison pic too, the difference is amazing! Best of luck with re-feeding and be sure to keep us updated :)

The George Foreman is an amazing bit of kit!
I've gathered a whole new kitchen set ready for refeeding.....I mean there wasn't much I needed in the past for a Pot Noodle :p

Hope you reach your Xmas goal Nat!

AMAZING. I only bought one because they were advertised half price in Argos but I found one cheaper still on Amazon with free delivery. It's totally replaced my oven (although maybe not for pizzas as it's not big enough for that) & George Foreman for most things.

We've cooked bacon, chicken, mushrooms, meatballs & swede chips in it. You can cook pretty much anything in them including cakes, part baked bread, meat joints, chips, wedges, chicken nuggets, onion bhajees - Infact anything that fits in it.

With only 2 days to go until refeed I'm experimenting with where to get my shopping. I went to the local farm shop this morning and got all of this for £6!!

Attachments

• image-1924915485.jpg
    image-1924915485.jpg
    522 KB · Views: 52
Is today the big day Nat? Let us know how you get on with refeed :)

Wicked! How did it feel to be eating solids again?

Yep, portions seem huge for a while!

Back