Bucket list!

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:
Tom Jones is at a festival not far from where I live & we're going. Sooooooo excited, ahhhhhhhhh

I'm making a start on something from my list - do the 30 day shred with no breaks. Eeekkk!!

Today is day three and it's done. Only 27 to go!

I'm making a start on something from my list - do the 30 day shred with no breaks. Eeekkk!!

Today is day three and it's done. Only 27 to go!

Good luck Spartacus! :D

After seeing Tom singing with the others I was going to put going to his concert on my bucket list! I did have a look at the festival but think it would work out expensive for me with travel and maybe accommodation etc

Perhaps he will have more gigs in the year

There are two later in the year one is the weekend we go yo Lourdes & the other a Sunday, I may wait to see what later in the year or nxt year brings.

I keep getting distracted maybe #1 on my bucket list should be finish my bucket list haha

So I looked today to see how much I needed to save to go to claridges for dinner. (Bucket list number 1!!) and it's closed! :(

Gordon Ramsey doesn't have the restaurant here any more so I'm not sure I still want to go. There is another restaurant there with a different chef but I'm just so gutted as I have wanted to go there for years.

Guess this just shows how we need to go for things and not wait!

well today is day 11 for me so i am a third of the way to achieving one of my bucket list things! Hope you are all still putting your lists together!

Mine is nearly there! Hopefully get it finished and put up before Im 30!!

Eeeekkk I'm so excited!! I have just booked a dinner with some friends to go and eat at the Caxton grill where the runner up from last years professional masterchef now cooks!! One more thing ready to be ticked off my list.

And I'm also halfway through the shred!! Day 15 today!

So today I am ticking one thing off my list! I am doing a beginners photography course with my new posh camera! :) So far I have ticked off;

Buy an SLR camera
Try quorn burgers and now
Do a photography course!

AND tomorrow is the last day of my 30 day shred challenge so that will be four things ticked off!! ;)

I have three so far which I must do before the end of this year:

1 - Clear my debts
2 - Travel on the Eurostar to Paris
3 - Buy a house

It's my 40th year so I'm going to aim for 40on my bucket list! So far I have....

1 Go to Amsterdam
2 Go to Italy
3 Ride in a hot air balloon
4 Learn ' some' French
5 Get back to my target weight
6 Get back into running
7 Do a run for charity
8 Climb Ben Nevis
9 Go to Iceland
10 Take a trip in a VW camper van
11 Make a pom pom rug
12 Spend New Years eve by the sea
13 Get some sort of degree/higher qualification just to show I can
14 Go on a canal barge holiday
15 Take my aunt and uncle away to where they used to take me when I was little
16 Become a respite carer
17 Take my mum to see David Bowie
18 Go and see Tom Jones live
19 Go and see Cats
20 See Wicked
21 See Matilda
22 See War Horse
New one for me
23 Do a jewellery making course or look into learning to make my own somehow

Well I am getting through my list pretty well I think!! So far I have ticked off;

Buy an SLR camera
Try quorn burgers
Do a photography course
30 day shred challenge

Dinner by the masterchef guy is next Friday and this morning I have booked tickets to the Holi festival of colour in London this June. So that will be another 2 ticked off soon enough :)

Back