• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

buddies challange

missmf

getting slimmer

missmf

getting slimmer
its been taken off, not really sure why?

support is great though eh??

theres normally lots of challanges on here, probably an august one, so hop on that one - the more the merrier!! xx
god luck!! xx

missmf

getting slimmer
also i just joined another challange called.... cd team challange, we're all gonna go in teams and see which one losses the most - sounds good!! xx

Maria and Susan can we tag along? we need all the support we can muster up, as i think we will drive each other mad if we only have each other for the Cambridge diet - John *Laughs out loud*

missmf

getting slimmer
course, the threads are on here, sign on up!! x
bit of competitiveness is always healthy!!

Maria, i shall go see where they are, new to the computer, its a slow process, Kath told me to talk alot and built up my posts, i am busy reading everyone's stories, were do i find everyone's diaries? - John

go to forum jump at teh top in blue and it will give you a list of all the different forum and diary etc.xx

missmf

getting slimmer
hello, john, sorry i didnt answer, had go out and come off minimins - shock horror!! - but the first thing ive done, now i'm back in is turn it on again!!!

how sad!!

hope your finding your way around ok,

a good way to do a lot of post is to go onto a thread called
"word association."
some one started (once!) with a word and you just have to post what ever pops into your head!!
eg, sun
beach,
sea
swim etc

i was nervous when i first joined as i felt like it was everybody elses forum, but sooni felt part of it as everyones really lovely and friendly!!

hear from you soon, xx

Maria thank you for adding us as friends, we have to get 100 posts before we can email you, its a great honour, look forward to getting to know you, and helping as a buddie - Kath & John

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Exante 146
Slimming World Teams & Challenges 29
Exante - Total Solution 100% 46
SlimFast 0
Slimming World 4