Step 1 Sole Source Buddies needed for return to sole source!!!

You must be proud of yourself......I am finding it so hard to keep up....I have not cheated yet.....I am finding it so difficult to concentrate or think of other things .....did you ever cheat?

Hiya Shola x it is lots better if you don't cheat at all, but I have cheated from time to time and then got straight back on it as soon as poss! Xx

Hi All,

The last time I was on the diet I lost around 20 something kgs, I came down to 73 kgs and now am back to 100 :( ... I recently had a miscarriage and am fed up of blaming my weight gain on it. So I am actually looking forward to starting again on Sole Source.

I am just waiting for my products to get here as since in France I have to get them posted. Should be able to get started by Monday... so looking forward it after having read inspirational stories and looked at photos... Excited too :)

Hi All,

The last time I was on the diet I lost around 20 something kgs, I came down to 73 kgs and now am back to 100 :( ... I recently had a miscarriage and am fed up of blaming my weight gain on it. So I am actually looking forward to starting again on Sole Source.

I am just waiting for my products to get here as since in France I have to get them posted. Should be able to get started by Monday... so looking forward it after having read inspirational stories and looked at photos... Excited too :)

Hi sorry to hear your sad news, it's hard to get over a miscarriage but it does get easier with time, although you never forget.

How are you doing on the diet? You must have been on it for a fortnight now. Hope it's going well for you. Stick with it and it'll work out for you.

Hello..... Frau Frau? are you there ? We used to chat a lot on cambridge before.... However, I fell totally off the wagon and collapsed. Have started again though and am looking for moral support! Pretty much at the same weight as when I finished last time.... Been good for 2 weeks, have a meal planned tonight, then a clear 2 weeks until Amsterdam weekend... How have you been getting on over the past months? Xx

Back