Step 1 Sole Source Buddy .. Anyone?

Thank you Chrissy! How are you getting on with the diet? Is it any easier?

Yeah I'm plodding along, Had my weigh in yesterday so I've lost 16.2lbs in two weeks :) xx

Chrissy, that's amazing! you must be so chuffed :)

It's definitely spurred me on, so glad I'm working all week, I've been picking up extra shifts left right and center as being at work really helps me to stay on track :) Cannot wait for summer, it's going to be ace! I've got visions of BBQ's and my big 10ft x 6ft pool with me in it in a bikini, last summer I spent the summer draped in baggy clothes and hidden away in the house, this year I'm planning to spend the entire summer in the garden/ at festivals enjoying the weather and getting a kick ass tan :D xx

Aww thank you Mizz :) That really helped :))

Stacey, nice to meet you! I am finding that it is actually getting easier now. Had weigh in last night and lost ten pounds so well chuffed to be in the 14s for the first time in years! Just about fighting the cravings and emotional hunger for me now..
How are you getting on?

Oh my goodness well done on the amazing weight loss! you must be chuffed and congrats on getting into the 14's! I mine goes well on Thurs! Mines been okay, first few days I had headaches but day five has been better - just craving food so much, super emotional today which sounds crazy!

It's definitely spurred me on, so glad I'm working all week, I've been picking up extra shifts left right and center as being at work really helps me to stay on track :) Cannot wait for summer, it's going to be ace! I've got visions of BBQ's and my big 10ft x 6ft pool with me in it in a bikini, last summer I spent the summer draped in baggy clothes and hidden away in the house, this year I'm planning to spend the entire summer in the garden/ at festivals enjoying the weather and getting a kick ass tan :D xx

I'll see u there Chrissy l xx

Hi all, I started yesterday (25th Feb) - 3 stone to lose, 2 stone ideally in 8weeks when I am Maid of Honour at my sister's wedding!
Buddy required/needed/appreciated!! First time on CD and doing SS - so far okay, hunger pains and a couple headaches so far. x​

Stacey, being emotional isn't crazy at all! I think most of us have been the same. When you have food as a comfort blanket/emotional suppressent and then it's taken away it can be quite a shock. It's a good time for us to learn new ways of dealing with our emotions that don't involve eating and soothing ourselves with food :) Good luck with your weigh in, let us know how you get on :)

Hi Soph!

Stick with it, the headaches and weird feelings don't last long. Take it easy the first few weeks, lots of relaxing and distracting yourself. By the time you get into week 3 you should be feeling good and will have some losses to motivate you further :)

Thanks Cleo.B - definitely can tell today is harder as I felt good yesterday and today I am really hungry and have a bad headache! Trying to keep myself busy all the time or going to bed if that's not poss! x

Good plan! I've been having a *lot* of early nights..

I find computer games or binge-watching a series of a tv show you like helps :)

Thank you! Feeling much better now - drinking my 2pm lunch shake has made me feel much better! Also find by eating breakfast shake at 10am and lunch at 2pm im less likely to feel hungry between 3 and 5pm! I feel great! Roll on Sunday weigh in! x

Stacey, being emotional isn't crazy at all! I think most of us have been the same. When you have food as a comfort blanket/emotional suppressent and then it's taken away it can be quite a shock. It's a good time for us to learn new ways of dealing with our emotions that don't involve eating and soothing ourselves with food :) Good luck with your weigh in, let us know how you get on :)

Thaks Cleo! I lost 8lbs so all worth it :) xx

Well done stacey! That is amazing!!

Lost another 3.6lbs, that's since Monday so not too bad at all :) Pleased with that xx

Back