Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

buddy needed

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by hayley25xxx, 1 December 2008 Social URL.

1. hayley25xxx

hayley25xxx Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Following on from my last thread, im hoping to find a buddy!! ive started the cambrdige diet and need to stick to it!! would anyone like to buddy up with me? xx

night-owl likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. skinnylala

skinnylala Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    weightwatchers
    hi hayley i hope to get bak on track tom so fingers crossed, just takes lots and lots of willpower, i will be ur buddy if u like

night-owl likes this.
  4. night-owl

night-owl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(17.84%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan Step 2
    How much do you have to lose Hayley? I have been dieting for 22 weeks and I am more than half way there and I would like to find a buddy who is around the 12 stone mark so we can egg each on by having a competition. Just need as much incentive as possible to keep me going to goal.

5. hayley25xxx

hayley25xxx Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    thanks skinnylala! ide love that then we can hopefully get back on track together and keep eachother going!! it is hard isnt it i find it hard cos of all the food i crave and then going out for dinner or lunch or drinks lol. Where u from? you've done so well!! how much u lost in total?xx

6. hayley25xxx

hayley25xxx Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Hey frances Ive still got alot to lose im weighing in at 16 stone still so abit more than your looking for! i just need to get back on track wow!! youve done so well bet your prousd :) any helpful tips??? xx

7. night-owl

night-owl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(17.84%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan Step 2
    Well I started in June at 15 stone 8lbs. I have never Sole Sourced -- done SS+ and I lose about 3lbs a week. My biggest tip is to just not give yourself choices. Tell yourself that you are on this diet until you reach goal -- no excuses! And then you just plod on. It becomes a habit , and then it gets boring, but you just do it because that's what you do and every now and then you find you trousers are too loose and that makes it all worthwhile!!

Let's keep in touch. I sortof want someone who has been on it as long as I have but maybe your fresh motivation will help spur me on. Stick at it as the first week weigh in is the best one!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.