Buddy wanted... Apply within ?

Aww sorry to hear you broke up. I left my ex about three years ago after 7 years. Nothing really happened apart from I changed and wanted different things so I walked away. Was heartbreaking at the time. We too had mortgage etc but things always work out for the best. I now have a great new partner and our little 8 month old daughter and we've ended up living back in the house I had with my ex (long story) but couldn't be happier.... Oh wait, lose three stone that'll make me slightly happier!! Xx

It's a hard step to make isn't it! But tbh when I left him I wasn't heartbroken and didn't miss him .... I think it's because it had been over for a long time just needed me to actually end it!

Sounds like you've Had a gd day! I love super noodles!! Yumm!!

Just weighed and annoyingly I'm 14.12 not 14.10 .... Last time I see that number!!

Xxx

First two stone was v easy to lose. Seems to be the more exercise I do, the less I can lose. I have to admit, I've not been following SW very strictly. I will try and food optimise 100% this week.

Have you been taking measurements? Exercise seems to do that but sometimes being fit and more toned possibly is more important than what the numbers say :)

Hi folks...

Now what did I have yesterday???

Oh had a tin of Cajun chicken from asda (1syn) not that nice but was in a rush so thought if try and a pack of uncle bens rice (2 syns)

Had a syn free tea of cheesy broccoli bake, recipe on sw website but I added potatoes too. I also had a little moam chew sweet (5 syns!!!)

Options hot choc (2 syns)

10 syns not good when I'm trying to have a sun free week in prep for my indulgent weekend !!!

Been to work today for a keeping in touch day as I'm on maternity... We were having a team training day...

I had a muller yoghurt (0.5 syn)
Biscuit (don't know exact syns so will guesstimate 3 syns)
Gammon new potatoes and fried egg. This was in a pub so I will add (3 syns for oil) diet coke
Very pleased with myself that I resisted the biscuits on offer in the afternoon... I also resisted lots of naughies on the pub lunch menu including homemade chips!!! Yummy!! Think I'll make some sw ones tomorrow :)

Off to play netball now!! Xx

Morning Girlies,

How are we all?

So i'm day 4 now, feeling fab!! It goes to show how much eating well can effect how you feel! more energy! Feel like i'm getting through so many veggies! love it!!

Going to have a naughty dinner tonight, bacon (grilled, no fat), egg ("fried" in Fry light), Beans, Mushrooms and Chips (SW of course!) and i CANNOT wait! Such a naughty dinner....but it's actually syn free!!! I love Slimming World!!

xx

hi Girls
i would love to join too please. My name is Michele, im 53, my husband left me a year ago for a woman 17 years younger than me and its been sooo tough!
However, im now feeling good again, his loss and i need you girls to help me drop the last 1.5 stones so i can start the next exciting chapter in my life :)
Ive been back on slimming world plan since last friday and ive lost 5 pounds so far.
i love running and have been on a 13kms run this morning, so feeling good so far but i need help from some online friends who understand.
thanks for reading :)

Hi Michele,

Sorry to hear about your ex husband. Definitely his loss!! Sounds like your a seriously back on track though. I would love to run 13k. How long did it take? Have you trained much to get that far. I'm completing 5k runs atm but hope to increase that!

Hi Becki, it takes me about an hour and a half. i live in the countryside so there are lots of lanes with no traffic hardly...just me and my ipod hehe!
i started running almost 2 years ago and was totally out of breath within 300 yards from my cottage!
anyway, ive perservered and built the distance up gradually and i absolutely love it, plus its free!
Well done on 5k though...im sure you would be able to push that bit by bit. Shame we cant be running buddies too :)

I love having a naughty treat that's syn free, makes it tastes even better!

I'm really good thanks and you? X

yes definitely!!!

i'm good thank you!! just counting down the hours until i'm finished work and can get home to a bubble bath and a chilled evening :) xxx

hi Girls
i would love to join too please. My name is Michele, im 53, my husband left me a year ago for a woman 17 years younger than me and its been sooo tough!
However, im now feeling good again, his loss and i need you girls to help me drop the last 1.5 stones so i can start the next exciting chapter in my life :)
Ive been back on slimming world plan since last friday and ive lost 5 pounds so far.
i love running and have been on a 13kms run this morning, so feeling good so far but i need help from some online friends who understand.
thanks for reading :)

Hi Michele,

Join us!!! :)

Well i agree with what you said, his loss!! I'm 24....and i already have the view that most men are b*stards! lol!! but i hold out hope there may be some good ones....or one's who are less B*stard-ish! lol! But they say the best revenge is success! perfect!

Sounds like you are doing well already, 5lbs is great! i have my first weigh in on saturday, i only started Monday but i like to weigh saturday so it's sort of a 5 days weigh in! hoping for at least 2lbs!

xxx

Back