Buddy wanted... Apply within ?

Hey Michele, Welcome! Wow thats a run! I could probably manage about 10 metres!

I've just got married so im still in that honeymoon period but Emmaedes you're right, most are b*rstards!! I had to kiss a few frogs before finding my prince!

Hey Michele, Welcome! Wow thats a run! I could probably manage about 10 metres!

I've just got married so im still in that honeymoon period but Emmaedes you're right, most are b*rstards!! I had to kiss a few frogs before finding my prince!

awww congratulations on your marriage!!! :)

Yes i'm still very much in the frogs stage!!! lol!! my ex is a complete b*stard!! together for 4 years and had a mortgage, i ended things because tbh it was every few months he would be texting a random girl, or arranging to meet his ex behind my back, i did everything when we lived together, got to the stage where i resented him........but what's happening now....he's keeping our flat and ALL contents, i basically wanted to get my name off the mortgage as was the quickest way out....no joke 8 months on and still not out of it!! He went to a DIVORCE solicitor and i got letters asking for custody of our dog Benny!!!!!!!....now i paid for Benny, Fed him, Walked him (my ex hadn't ONCE taken Benny out on his own in the year and a half we had him, and probably about 4 times with me) and when i left i took Benny and he NEVER even asked how he was....then i get letters asking for custody! it's soooo ridiculous!! He is 27 yet i have to speak to his daddy because he doesn't understand any of it! ergh!!! sorry that turned into a little rant.....but i am sooooo hoping for my prince to come along!!! lol

xxx

Yes i'm still very much in the frogs stage!!! lol!! my ex is a complete b*stard!! together for 4 years and had a mortgage, i ended things because tbh it was every few months he would be texting a random girl, or arranging to meet his ex behind my back, i did everything when we lived together, got to the stage where i resented him........but what's happening now....he's keeping our flat and ALL contents, i basically wanted to get my name off the mortgage as was the quickest way out....no joke 8 months on and still not out of it!! He went to a DIVORCE solicitor and i got letters asking for custody of our dog Benny!!!!!!!....now i paid for Benny, Fed him, Walked him (my ex hadn't ONCE taken Benny out on his own in the year and a half we had him, and probably about 4 times with me) and when i left i took Benny and he NEVER even asked how he was....then i get letters asking for custody! it's soooo ridiculous!! He is 27 yet i have to speak to his daddy because he doesn't understand any of it! ergh!!! sorry that turned into a little rant.....but i am sooooo hoping for my prince to come along!!! lol

xxx

What a b**tard. No one would ever get their mitts on my dog!!
Rant away. I am recently married. He may be a bit lazy and thoughtless sometimes but I'm very lucky. I can't imagine going through what you guys have been through. Stay strong girls!! Girl power!

xxx

OH MY.... what a RICHARD! keeping the flat wasnt enough for him? Men are soooo thick at times! He sounds like my ex, a right prat, we where together for 3 years, he was in a wheel chair so i did EVERYTHING for him, but he spent 2 years of our relationship also with his ex, very odd and i was such a mug for not realising! ANYWAY Mr Right then came along and now I am very happy, like all men he's not perfect (far from it!) but he loves me, I love him, it works, we're good together. You're Mr Right will be there somewhere looking for you, you just need to find each other.

hows the diet going today? I feel hungry but have eaten loads!

Rant away. I am recently married. He may be a bit lazy and thoughtless sometimes but I'm very lucky. I can't imagine going through what you guys have been through. Stay strong girls!! Girl power!

Another Newlywed! How long have you been married now?x

Exactly!!! nobody is taking my Benny from me! he's like my son....my furry son!!! lol!! tbh all it does is just make me a stronger person and i knew i did the right thing because i left and i havent missed him at all, now he's left in the flat we bought together on his own! loser! lol xxx

OH MY.... what a RICHARD! keeping the flat wasnt enough for him? Men are soooo thick at times! He sounds like my ex, a right prat, we where together for 3 years, he was in a wheel chair so i did EVERYTHING for him, but he spent 2 years of our relationship also with his ex, very odd and i was such a mug for not realising! ANYWAY Mr Right then came along and now I am very happy, like all men he's not perfect (far from it!) but he loves me, I love him, it works, we're good together. You're Mr Right will be there somewhere looking for you, you just need to find each other.

hows the diet going today? I feel hungry but have eaten loads!

haha what a Richard!!! i love that!! sneaky way of swearing without it getting **** lol!

i basically said to him that im SO unhappy that i will give up my home that i worked for (because he didn't do anything) and give up my whole life to be away from him! that says it all....ego was dented que him being a right RICHARD!!!!
ahhh sounds very similar!!! my ex lived at home and his mum did EVERYTHING and then when we moved out i then looked after him! bleurgh!! he's not a man tbh he's a little boy!
ahhh see i love that, i know not everyone is perfect, i'm definitely not but i will find MY Mr Perfect! :)

Diet today is going great, i am full at the mo not long had chicken and bacon pasta salad!! got my naughty dinner tonight - and still got my Hex A (30g cheese) and B to have (2 x alpen cherry bakewell bars) and i have some rivita mini's to have syns wise. I've figured out little things that satisfy that greedy cow in me!! lol like my hex b im having one of them in a mo, then saving one for after dinner when i can have it with a bag of rivita mini's - that makes me feel like im snacking in the evening which is my downfall!! so snacks for when im catching up on TOWIE!! and then my hex A i LOVE cheese, so bought some cathedral city individual wrapped cheeses and i think i can have two (haven't checked the grams) so i can literally eat a chunk of cheese but thats my hex A!

I figure i'm getting in so much fruit and veg in my three meals, i'm using my HexA and B more as snacks and then syns if i feel i want a bit extra but mainly trying to use on sauces, or low fat things like rivita mini's :)

How are you getting on? what day is your weigh day again? xxx

I really struggle with my HeX - a lot of the time I don’t have them! I’m really not into milk and I LOVE LOVE LOVE cheese but there is no way I can just have a little bit so I find it easier to have none, same with bread really, does that make sense?! I have brought those little individual pots of philly light which I like and somehow like the satisfaction of being able to have an entire tub, even though they are about 2cm!

Ahh Towie was good last night, I won't spoil it for you!! Did you watch the apprentice, that was terrible! Bunch of idiots!

Sounds like you made the right decision and you're much better without the Ex!

I really struggle with my HeX - a lot of the time I don’t have them! I’m really not into milk and I LOVE LOVE LOVE cheese but there is no way I can just have a little bit so I find it easier to have none, same with bread really, does that make sense?! I have brought those little individual pots of philly light which I like and somehow like the satisfaction of being able to have an entire tub, even though they are about 2cm!

Ahh Towie was good last night, I won't spoil it for you!! Did you watch the apprentice, that was terrible! Bunch of idiots!

Sounds like you made the right decision and you're much better without the Ex!

i completely get what you mean!! that's why i bought these individually wrapped cheeses because i can have TWO!!! and its not like a block of cheese that i could just cut off more!!! yer tbh i completely stay away from bread!! bread isn't my friend at all!!! and i love crisps, so i compromise with rivita mini's because they are a hex B so sometimes i have those, sometimes i have 2 x cereal bars (which the piggy in me loves having TWO!!!) and then a syn my rivita's!

ahhhh i love TOWIE!! i hope to god that Jess doesn't get back with Ricky the silly little boy!! I'm loving it at the mo, there's so much drama!!!! Do you watch MIC as well?! and Geordie Shore?! can you tell i LOVE reality TV lol!

Yes i watched the apprentice!! - argh they are so stupid!!! alot of the idiots have gone now, like the one that said to the girls to wear short skirts and lipstick!!! terrible! i'm a Project Manager, so i absolutely love watching it and thinking i could do a million times better....haha but i probably couldn't! well....actually some of them really are silly! i loved when he fired all three last week!!! xxx

i completely get what you mean!! that's why i bought these individually wrapped cheeses because i can have TWO!!! and its not like a block of cheese that i could just cut off more!!! yer tbh i completely stay away from bread!! bread isn't my friend at all!!! and i love crisps, so i compromise with rivita mini's because they are a hex B so sometimes i have those, sometimes i have 2 x cereal bars (which the piggy in me loves having TWO!!!) and then a syn my rivita's!

ahhhh i love TOWIE!! i hope to god that Jess doesn't get back with Ricky the silly little boy!! I'm loving it at the mo, there's so much drama!!!! Do you watch MIC as well?! and Geordie Shore?! can you tell i LOVE reality TV lol!

Yes i watched the apprentice!! - argh they are so stupid!!! alot of the idiots have gone now, like the one that said to the girls to wear short skirts and lipstick!!! terrible! i'm a Project Manager, so i absolutely love watching it and thinking i could do a million times better....haha but i probably couldn't! well....actually some of them really are silly! i loved when he fired all three last week!!! xxx

You should apply for it next year!! When i watched apprentice lastnight i was on twitter, alan sugar tweets the funniest things during the show! What do you project manage?

I also LOVE MIC but not seen Geordie Shore... I've just ordered some binky nail varnishes, I love Binky! and Jamie! And Lucy! lol

Towie... Ricky's a Richard! And what is going on with his beard?! Seriously how did he get Jess anyway!!!

I also watch millionair matchmaker, have you see it?!

You should apply for it next year!! When i watched apprentice lastnight i was on twitter, alan sugar tweets the funniest things during the show! What do you project manage?

I also LOVE MIC but not seen Geordie Shore... I've just ordered some binky nail varnishes, I love Binky! and Jamie! And Lucy! lol

Towie... Ricky's a Richard! And what is going on with his beard?! Seriously how did he get Jess anyway!!!

I also watch millionair matchmaker, have you see it?!

Yes i love Alan Sugar!!! makes such funny comments!!! i project manage for a private company that designs and builds bespoke counter terrorism vehicles and equipment packages for foreign government/military/police.

ahhh yes MIC!!!! what is that all about next week between Lucy and Louise!!!!! i seriously think Louise has cheated on Alik or something!!! I LOVE Jamie! he's soooo funny! and Lucy she just says it how it is!!

YEs i know, how the hell did he get Jess!! he looks terrible with that beard!! I love James Lock on it atm i think he is so funny!! I love that Chloe and Lauren have made up! bought a tear to my eye!!!

YESSS "Meet my millionaires"!!!! i love Patty!! she's soooooooooooooo honest! i love it when the guys on there are right Richards and she calls them out on it!!! xxxx

Yes i love Alan Sugar!!! makes such funny comments!!! i project manage for a private company that designs and builds bespoke counter terrorism vehicles and equipment packages for foreign government/military/police.

ahhh yes MIC!!!! what is that all about next week between Lucy and Louise!!!!! i seriously think Louise has cheated on Alik or something!!! I LOVE Jamie! he's soooo funny! and Lucy she just says it how it is!!

YEs i know, how the hell did he get Jess!! he looks terrible with that beard!! I love James Lock on it atm i think he is so funny!! I love that Chloe and Lauren have made up! bought a tear to my eye!!!

YESSS "Meet my millionaires"!!!! i love Patty!! she's soooooooooooooo honest! i love it when the guys on there are right Richards and she calls them out on it!!! xxxx

Wow your job sounds interesting, do you enjoy it?

Yes I am assuming that lousie did the dirty.... maybe with andy!? I love a bit of drama!!!

James Lock is also easy on the eye! I love his relationship with danielle, she tells him how it is, they have good banter!

Patti is brilliant, its one of my reality shows that my husband will watch, in fact he gets annoyed if i watch it without him! LOL he hates all the other crap i watch!

Weigh in day for me in Tuesday! I cant wait for next weigh in because i knw ive been good! LOL even though im only 2 days into the week! What on your menu tonight?

Wow your job sounds interesting, do you enjoy it?

Yes I am assuming that lousie did the dirty.... maybe with andy!? I love a bit of drama!!!

James Lock is also easy on the eye! I love his relationship with danielle, she tells him how it is, they have good banter!

Patti is brilliant, its one of my reality shows that my husband will watch, in fact he gets annoyed if i watch it without him! LOL he hates all the other crap i watch!

Weigh in day for me in Tuesday! I cant wait for next weigh in because i knw ive been good! LOL even though im only 2 days into the week! What on your menu tonight?

Yer i do really enjoy it, it's completely our of the ordinary and very stressful but i love it!! I used to be a PA for Lloyds Banking Group, so completely different!! What about you? what do you do?

Oooo with Andy i didn't think of that!!!! i still think Alik did something, usually there's no smoke without fire. . . but also what a temper he has!!!!! Angry man!

Yes i love them two, they definitely have good banter!

ahhh yes i love her!!! ahhh that's so cute!! lol! i think secretly all men love all our reality tv shows they just never admit it!!

ahhh exciting! i love weigh in after a really good week, makes me excited!! I've got weigh in on Saturday and i only started on Monday so i'm not holding out for anything too amazing seen as its only 5 days and also i've just come on!! so * week! grr!! but still excited!!

Menu tonight - Bacon, Eggs, Chips and Beans - all SW style obvs!! can't wait, need a little comfort food with * week and this is perfect but still on plan!! how about you? xxx

Yer i do really enjoy it, it's completely our of the ordinary and very stressful but i love it!! I used to be a PA for Lloyds Banking Group, so completely different!! What about you? what do you do?

Oooo with Andy i didn't think of that!!!! i still think Alik did something, usually there's no smoke without fire. . . but also what a temper he has!!!!! Angry man!

Yes i love them two, they definitely have good banter!

ahhh yes i love her!!! ahhh that's so cute!! lol! i think secretly all men love all our reality tv shows they just never admit it!!

ahhh exciting! i love weigh in after a really good week, makes me excited!! I've got weigh in on Saturday and i only started on Monday so i'm not holding out for anything too amazing seen as its only 5 days and also i've just come on!! so * week! grr!! but still excited!!

Menu tonight - Bacon, Eggs, Chips and Beans - all SW style obvs!! can't wait, need a little comfort food with * week and this is perfect but still on plan!! how about you? xxx

I manage a sheltered housing scheme for people aged over 55's, its alright, has some good and some not so good days but it pays the bills!

Yes i think Alik def did the naughty, and i really dont like him, he should go back to america! Andy's more my kinda man! And stevie, he's cute!

Whatever the loss is you should be proud, we are on the right path now!

i have dinner cooking in the slow cooker - its a new recipe i found yesterday for Moroccan chicken, its pretty easy so hoping it will taste good, ill let you know!

I do love the slow cooker, so nice to come home from work to a lovely smell and dinner ready! but does mean i need to be a bit organised in the mornings, and mornings arnt my fav!

I manage a sheltered housing scheme for people aged over 55's, its alright, has some good and some not so good days but it pays the bills!

Yes i think Alik def did the naughty, and i really dont like him, he should go back to america! Andy's more my kinda man! And stevie, he's cute!

Whatever the loss is you should be proud, we are on the right path now!

i have dinner cooking in the slow cooker - its a new recipe i found yesterday for Moroccan chicken, its pretty easy so hoping it will taste good, ill let you know!

I do love the slow cooker, so nice to come home from work to a lovely smell and dinner ready! but does mean i need to be a bit organised in the mornings, and mornings arnt my fav!

ahhh that's lovely!!! Everyone has those days at work where we literally want to be anywhere else!! i don't know anyone that genuinly loves every minute of work!!

yessss he def did and yess he needs to go back to America - yes totally agree!!! Andy and Stevie are nice boys!! ooooo Stephanie is back isn't she!!! i love her and Stevie!! i want them to just get married already!!!

I completely will be, i feel so great already this week!!!

i LOVE the slow cooker!!!! oooo moroccan chicken sounds beaut!! i am going to cook me and my mum and SW Roast on Sunday, going to put a joint of lamb in the slow cooker, then do SW Magic roast potatoes, lots of veggies, then Syns will be gravy and yorkshire pudding and Mint sauce is syn free!!! - is it sad that i'm excited about this?! xxx

ahhh that's lovely!!! Everyone has those days at work where we literally want to be anywhere else!! i don't know anyone that genuinly loves every minute of work!!

yessss he def did and yess he needs to go back to America - yes totally agree!!! Andy and Stevie are nice boys!! ooooo Stephanie is back isn't she!!! i love her and Stevie!! i want them to just get married already!!!

I completely will be, i feel so great already this week!!!

i LOVE the slow cooker!!!! oooo moroccan chicken sounds beaut!! i am going to cook me and my mum and SW Roast on Sunday, going to put a joint of lamb in the slow cooker, then do SW Magic roast potatoes, lots of veggies, then Syns will be gravy and yorkshire pudding and Mint sauce is syn free!!! - is it sad that i'm excited about this?! xxx

hahah thats how i feel! I'm excited by cooking! I love sitting down with my books and planning what to eat for the next few days, I AM SO SAD! but i love it!

Ahh yes stephanie and stevie, soooo cute!

Are you staying back with your mum since you and the RICHARD?x

hahah thats how i feel! I'm excited by cooking! I love sitting down with my books and planning what to eat for the next few days, I AM SO SAD! but i love it!

Ahh yes stephanie and stevie, soooo cute!

Are you staying back with your mum since you and the RICHARD?x

i love it too!!!! we can be sad together and damn proud of it!! lol!!!

Yes living back with my mum, works well, she lives closer to work. We actually work together!! and live together. She is like one of my best friends! we get on really well! plus i have benny and she has her dog jazz. Jazz is 12 days older than benny so they have been best buddies ever since they were teeny puppies! so it's really lovely!!! how long ago did you get married? xxx

Oh wow that's so good you get on so well. Is she sw-ing with you 2? I have been married for about 4 and half months, got married on 21st June, it was the most amazing day! Everyone said to us before oh it will be the best day of your lives and we were like we'll yer I'm sure it will be good lol but it was perfect, I honestly couldn't ask for a better day! One of my bridesmaids got married a month after us so it was a pretty amazing few months! Now to lose the weight and then we can have babies!

Back