Buddy wanted... Apply within ?

Oh wow that's so good you get on so well. Is she sw-ing with you 2? I have been married for about 4 and half months, got married on 21st June, it was the most amazing day! Everyone said to us before oh it will be the best day of your lives and we were like we'll yer I'm sure it will be good lol but it was perfect, I honestly couldn't ask for a better day! One of my bridesmaids got married a month after us so it was a pretty amazing few months! Now to lose the weight and then we can have babies!

Yer she is ?so it's handy as we can both not tempt each other and also spur each other on!!

Ahhh so lovely!!!! I went to my best friends wedding (who is actually my ex's sister in law!) last August and It was just the most amazing day and it wasn't even me Getting married lol!!! Oo how exciting!!!! What weight would you like to get to Before trying for babies? Xxx

I'm not sure tbh, hadn't really thought about it! Just want to loose some then try the old fashioned way, none of this ovulation tests or anything,just enjoy it. So is she married to your ex's brother? Is that awkward??

Yes thats really good with your mum, will she wi with you on Saturday? David is also doing it, not that he has much too loose but in the last 3 weeks he's lost 5 pound which is good! It helps so much to have someone at home supporting you. Sure your the same with your mum. It means we don't buy any crap, easier that way! X

I'm not sure tbh, hadn't really thought about it! Just want to loose some then try the old fashioned way, none of this ovulation tests or anything,just enjoy it. So is she married to your ex's brother? Is that awkward?? Yes thats really good with your mum, will she wi with you on Saturday? David is also doing it, not that he has much too loose but in the last 3 weeks he's lost 5 pound which is good! It helps so much to have someone at home supporting you. Sure your the same with your mum. It means we don't buy any crap, easier that way! X

Awww yes it's nice that way. Less pressure. I swear a lot of the times the trouble of conceiving is all the stress surrounding it A lot of pressure!!

Yer she's married to my ex's brother. Well they live in Cornwall as my ex's brother is in the navy. So it's about 300 miles from me. Tbh my ex's family are for a better phase .... Screwed up! His mum is an alcoholic and his dad has probably got about ten different girlfriends but still married to their mum. It's all screwed up. Since they moved to cornwall their family hasn't bothered. There's lots of stuff that's gone on but basically my ex's brother went to the navy is doing very well and means their dad can't control them and they are doing great!!! So really they don't actually see them much!!! I went down there a few weeks ago. His brother was meant to be away but his trip got cancelled so he was there and it wasn't weird at all! Was lovely to see him!! It's just all quite sad really they don't bother with their son!! Or brother. They have a sister too and she is the most vile nasty girl I've ever come across.

Yer she is weighing on a Saturday. Yes it's soooo much better isn't it! You just don't feel so on your own do you.

Caught up on towie!!! How cute was Elliot .... But a little too late I think!!! Ricky is an idiot and to me that was all fake and staged!!!!! I'm so glad Jess didn't get into a slanging match with him and she stayed mature and classy! I love it ??

Xxxx

Wowzers chatter boxes!! Love it!!

Don't really like TOWIE so not a clue who you're talking about but sounds like fun!!

Having a late tea tonight as been having my hair done so hubby (well fiancé, but I call him hubby) is putting bubba to bed whilst I cook us up a right feast!!

Only had a jacket earlier today so I'm absolutely starving!!

Been to the butchers today and got some syn free burgers and sausages, never tired them but will give a whirl.

So tonight is burger and chips sw style obs!! I'm so hungry I keep adding bits to like fried onions and mushrooms, charred corn on the cob... Now I'm thinking a fried egg on top of my burger... Oh god I need my mouth sewing up!!

Got some good news today too, applied for three jobs over the last couple of weeks to be closer to home when I go back after mat leave and so far got interviews for two of them... Yey!!

Wowzers chatter boxes!! Love it!! Don't really like TOWIE so not a clue who you're talking about but sounds like fun!! Having a late tea tonight as been having my hair done so hubby (well fiancé, but I call him hubby) is putting bubba to bed whilst I cook us up a right feast!! Only had a jacket earlier today so I'm absolutely starving!! Been to the butchers today and got some syn free burgers and sausages, never tired them but will give a whirl. So tonight is burger and chips sw style obs!! I'm so hungry I keep adding bits to like fried onions and mushrooms, charred corn on the cob... Now I'm thinking a fried egg on top of my burger... Oh god I need my mouth sewing up!! Got some good news today too, applied for three jobs over the last couple of weeks to be closer to home when I go back after mat leave and so far got interviews for two of them... Yey!!

Hey

Oooo your dinner sounds delish!!! Let us know how the syn free burgers are!!! I fancied burger and chips the other day!!! Yummy!!! Oooo and add the extras!!! They are free additions so would be rude not too!!!

Congratulations on the interviews!!! When does your maternity leave end? How old is bubba? (Sorry if you've covered it already!!! But I must have missed it!)

Xxxx

I can't remover what I put on here half the time my brain is mush!!

Baby is 8 months, gone waaaaaayyyy to quick for my liking!!

Back to work in jan, well officially it's December but raking December as annual leave and starting fresh in jan. Sounds dreadful but I'm quite looking forward to going back, I love being at home with Ivy but 8 months of baby gabble and nursery rhymes is taking it's toll!! I went yesterday to work for a keeping in touch day and it felt like a mini break, felt all refreshed when I got home!! Sounds terrible haha!!

I've been really good this week pretty proud of myself but going out tomorrow night for Chinese and cocktails with the girls so that just has sw disaster written alllllll over it :-/

You guys got any nice plans for weekend? Xx

I can't remover what I put on here half the time my brain is mush!! Baby is 8 months, gone waaaaaayyyy to quick for my liking!! Back to work in jan, well officially it's December but raking December as annual leave and starting fresh in jan. Sounds dreadful but I'm quite looking forward to going back, I love being at home with Ivy but 8 months of baby gabble and nursery rhymes is taking it's toll!! I went yesterday to work for a keeping in touch day and it felt like a mini break, felt all refreshed when I got home!! Sounds terrible haha!! I've been really good this week pretty proud of myself but going out tomorrow night for Chinese and cocktails with the girls so that just has sw disaster written alllllll over it :-/ You guys got any nice plans for weekend? Xx

Awww lovely!!! Ooo no completely doesn't sound terrible at all!!!! I'm sure it would takes it toll on me to the lack of adult conversation! I go a little bit mental just in all day with the puppies lol!!

Nice to go back in January!! New year new start!!! Sounds lovely.

Oooo yummy!!! Chinese and cocktails two of my favs!!!!

Well I had a heavy one last weekend so a chilled one for me. Off to catch up with my friend Saturday afternoon for a coffee. Then sat Eve completely chilling and Sunday going to cook a nice SW roast! Lots of dog walks mixed in too!! Have you got much else planned? Xxxx

Sounds like a lovely weekend!

Yes it's my other halfs bday Saturday so think we are meeting up with friends in southport for lunch...

His mum has mental health problems and she is on a downer at the moment so won't have any contact with us so he's feeling sorry for himself coz she won't see him on his birthday :-/

Then Sunday will probably chill, a sw Sunday lunch sounds like a good idea, I feel I'm constantly thinking about food!! Haha xx

Sounds like a lovely weekend! Yes it's my other halfs bday Saturday so think we are meeting up with friends in southport for lunch... His mum has mental health problems and she is on a downer at the moment so won't have any contact with us so he's feeling sorry for himself coz she won't see him on his birthday :-/ Then Sunday will probably chill, a sw Sunday lunch sounds like a good idea, I feel I'm constantly thinking about food!! Haha xx

Aww bless him that must be hard but I'm sure you'll be there to make sure he has a lovely Bday!

Omg me too. No joke I woke up the other morning at about 5am and my first thought was right what can I have for my Hex B today?! And do I was omelette for lunch or pasta salad!' Then I thought no it's 5am go back to sleep!!! Haha at least we are organised .... Well that's my reasoning ? xxx

2 years in may :)

You girls have really been chatting away! Trying to catch up haha . I love Towie!! I really dislike ferne and fran though! Ricky....pfftt . big mistake..loser !!!

Yes I dont like ferne, i didnt like the way she was with Charlie (who again i think is weird!) x

Awww yes it's nice that way. Less pressure. I swear a lot of the times the trouble of conceiving is all the stress surrounding it A lot of pressure!!

Yer she's married to my ex's brother. Well they live in Cornwall as my ex's brother is in the navy. So it's about 300 miles from me. Tbh my ex's family are for a better phase .... Screwed up! His mum is an alcoholic and his dad has probably got about ten different girlfriends but still married to their mum. It's all screwed up. Since they moved to cornwall their family hasn't bothered. There's lots of stuff that's gone on but basically my ex's brother went to the navy is doing very well and means their dad can't control them and they are doing great!!! So really they don't actually see them much!!! I went down there a few weeks ago. His brother was meant to be away but his trip got cancelled so he was there and it wasn't weird at all! Was lovely to see him!! It's just all quite sad really they don't bother with their son!! Or brother. They have a sister too and she is the most vile nasty girl I've ever come across.

Yer she is weighing on a Saturday. Yes it's soooo much better isn't it! You just don't feel so on your own do you.

Caught up on towie!!! How cute was Elliot .... But a little too late I think!!! Ricky is an idiot and to me that was all fake and staged!!!!! I'm so glad Jess didn't get into a slanging match with him and she stayed mature and classy! I love it ??

Xxxx

Elliott was super cute! but yes a bit too late, i dont really understand that relationship, i think Chloe was quite fake!

How was your naughty syn free meal last night? I had a bath after work and then was sooo lazy!! I did pop to the shops and buy some light babybell, they where amazing but sooo hard not to eat them all! I only had one but now i know the rest are in the fridge....waiting for me...

Sounds like a lovely weekend!

Yes it's my other halfs bday Saturday so think we are meeting up with friends in southport for lunch...

His mum has mental health problems and she is on a downer at the moment so won't have any contact with us so he's feeling sorry for himself coz she won't see him on his birthday :-/

Then Sunday will probably chill, a sw Sunday lunch sounds like a good idea, I feel I'm constantly thinking about food!! Haha xx

Hello RACHAEL!! Aw thats a shame about his Mum, hopefully he wont let it ruin his day too much and when shes not so down they can maybe celebrate at a later day, i know its not really the same thing. Just guess your'll have to make it extra special for him ;)

I'm soooooooo pleased it friday! I have absolutly nothing planned and i cant wait to potter and do some housework (maybe paint a wall!) and generally be in my PJS!

Right think thata me caught up!!

I've woken up with a headache so breakfast consisted of paracetamol and water!

How are you all girls?xx

Good Morning Girls,

YAY it's FRIDAY!!!! HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEE

So, i have an extremely busy day today but i've come in and all the guys are here just generally being loud and a nuisance!!! ahhhhh GO AWAY!!!! Leave me in peace!!!! already i've nearly shouted "SHUT UP" about three times!!!

Currently just having my blueberries and strawberries with fat free greek yoghurt!! ahhh my dinner last night was absolutely DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Another Naughty Syn free dinner tonight.....BURGER and CHIPS!!!!!!!!! Double Bacon Cheesburger to be exact (no bun for me though) and homemade burgers, Cheese from HexA allowance and SW Chips and Beans i think i want :D!!! YUMMMMMMMMMMMMM

But first i have to get through this day, i finish at 3pm today, then dash over to my solicitors to sign some documents (Can't wait till thats done and dusted no more solicitors) and then home to CHILL!!!!!!!!!

Weigh day tomorrow eek!!! excited but feeling extremely bloated from * week today!! bleurgh!!!

Get some food in you to help with your headache!! I think i'm going to have a herbal fruit tea in a min, not feeling an actual tea or coffee and it's too cold for a cold water! xxxx

Had the morning from hell. I'm a nanny and this morning has been tough! I'm hoping a gym session and lunch with a friend will help.

I'm hoping to try a kangaroo steak and jacket potato with salad for lunch as going to a walkabout. The weather is really miserable though!!

Had the morning from hell. I'm a nanny and this morning has been tough! I'm hoping a gym session and lunch with a friend will help.

I'm hoping to try a kangaroo steak and jacket potato with salad for lunch as going to a walkabout. The weather is really miserable though!!

oooo i'm thinking a gym session and lunch with a friend will definitely help!!!

that sounds interesting!!! let us know how it is!!! Weather is so miserable here (i'm in Surrey), bleurgh! although it stopped raining for the hr doggy walk this morning - bit of a touch!!! :)

Hope your day brightens up! :) xxx

kangaroo steak? I'm not that exciting!! Although i did eat ducks hearts a few months ago - I wouldnt do it again!!

Oh dear... working with kids... that takes patients.... I do have them!

Back