Buddy wanted... Apply within ?

oooo i'm thinking a gym session and lunch with a friend will definitely help!!!

that sounds interesting!!! let us know how it is!!! Weather is so miserable here (i'm in Surrey), bleurgh! although it stopped raining for the hr doggy walk this morning - bit of a touch!!! :)

Hope your day brightens up! :) xxx
Thanks! Ooh my dog hates the rain! Good job you missed it!

kangaroo steak? I'm not that exciting!! Although i did eat ducks hearts a few months ago - I wouldnt do it again!!

Oh dear... working with kids... that takes patients.... I do have them!

I might back out from the kangaroo lol. Yuk duck heart! Blergh!
Other people's kids are the bain of my life! Working with them to afford a house to have my own!! Taking a while lol . I do enjoy it. Just not Fridays as they are so tired and moody!!

Thanks! Ooh my dog hates the rain! Good job you missed it!

I might back out from the kangaroo lol. Yuk duck heart! Blergh!
Other people's kids are the bain of my life! Working with them to afford a house to have my own!! Taking a while lol . I do enjoy it. Just not Fridays as they are so tired and moody!!

My dog does too, usually he goes out in the garden for a wee and then nine times out of ten i say "shall we go for a walk?" .... at this my mums dog starts barking, running around like crazy because she's so excited to go out....Benny looks outside....looks at me.... and goes back up to bed!!! haha! lazy boy! so then i have to go and get him lol! xxx

That sounds like something i would do! lol you mention walking or exercise and i would run and hide in my bed!!

My Binky nail varnishs have just arrived! Woop! really happy with them! and my head ache has gone and ive eaten some watermelon! Nearly lunch time.... :)

Hey ladies!!

Kangaroo steak... I would probably be ok eating it if I wasn't told beforehand what it was..

Could never eat ducks heart, I can't even eat duck because I know what it is, I'm a bit strange!! Haha

The weather here is very depressing too! I'm in Manchester which is depressing in itself!!

The burgers I tried last night were yuk! Had a weird soap taste to them so I'll stick to my homemade ones in future!! Currently eating the syn free sausages now and they are yummy!!

I went to make toast and my wholemeal bread was mouldy :-( so stole some of Ivy's white bread... Eeek need to syn them in a second! But my Chinese and cocktail night has been cancelled (boo hoo) so I won't be indulging in syns there so treating myself to two tiny pieces of bread instead!!

I'm going to try to convince my other half to go out instead tonight so I can have a nice relaxing bath, and the tv to myself!! Sounds like heaven!!

Chinese and cocktails would be my perfect night out!

I like duck, it's one of those things you would only have as a treat! The heart wasn't nice.... We went to a fine dining place and I had duck and it came on the side! I'm glad I tried it though, ice never been very adventurous when trying food!

I know I've not been out in ages either so was looking forward to it but one if the girls has to work late so decided to re-arrange, to be honest the weather has put a dampener on it anyway!!

Oh well never mind, snuggling in front if the tv isn't so bad!!

I'm not overly adventurous with food either, Petes a veggie and I can be funny with meat too, sometimes I'm fine other times I can't eat it, especially on the bone!! Depends how I'm feeling.

So now I'm not going out need to decide what to have for tea (you probably call it dinner, I'm from commonland!!) them sausages were that nice I'm toying with a sausage casserole...

I'll finish watching the tweenies before I decide!!

Haha I've just been watching this morning... Apparently it's national sausages week so go with that!

Oh I never eat meat off a bone! That's a big no no for me! Hate bbqs because everyone does chicken legs.... Yukky!

Haha I do call it dinner! How old are your kiddies.... I'm assuming that's why you are watching tweenies!?

Hey Girlies,

all the men have cleared off now! thank god!! i have had a very productive morning, going to go home in a min to do the doggies, and have a Ham, Mushroom and Pea Omelette! :) Starving but feel all bloated and have cramps!! grrr!

Ahh no to the cocktail night being cancelled, i would be tempted to have chinese takeaway!! lol! Sometimes when nights out are cancelled and its raining im secretly glad so i don't have to bother getting all dolled up and i can sit in my pjs and snuggle ....that bad isn't it seen as im 24! but i do make up for it, when i go out we don't roll in until about 5am :) Went out last weekend and the weekend before that, trying to limit nights out to once a month, although i always lose a few lbs after a night out, the dancing does it i think BUT then the hangover ensures i put them right back on! lol

I call it dinner as well lol

xxxx

National sausage week!! Never heard such rubbish!! Haha the nonsense this country has!!

Yes tweenies is for the baby, she's 8 months, although she's now asleep and I'm still watching cbeebies?? She's being an awkward madam today, we've already exhausted most of my usual entertainment strategies and it's only half the day passed!! Then she insisted on being rocked to sleep in her pram! Diva!!

Finally some peace.. Well time to do the washing!! It's never ending, you want a medal being a nanny I couldn't look after other peoples kids!! I'm not sure how I'm ever going to fit my full time job back into my life!!

Yes, I'm half glad of the cancellation for tonight, bath, pjs, heating on full... Just missing loads of crap to eat!! I'm only 28 too but I do enjoy staying in too, like you I feel it's a real chore getting ready!! And I feel huge in all my clothes so that probably doesn't help!!

Hey Girlies,

all the men have cleared off now! thank god!! i have had a very productive morning, going to go home in a min to do the doggies, and have a Ham, Mushroom and Pea Omelette! :) Starving but feel all bloated and have cramps!! grrr!

Ahh no to the cocktail night being cancelled, i would be tempted to have chinese takeaway!! lol! Sometimes when nights out are cancelled and its raining im secretly glad so i don't have to bother getting all dolled up and i can sit in my pjs and snuggle ....that bad isn't it seen as im 24! but i do make up for it, when i go out we don't roll in until about 5am :) Went out last weekend and the weekend before that, trying to limit nights out to once a month, although i always lose a few lbs after a night out, the dancing does it i think BUT then the hangover ensures i put them right back on! lol

I call it dinner as well lol

xxxx

I'm 30 and def could not handle staying out till 5am! I need my sleep! lol

National sausage week!! Never heard such rubbish!! Haha the nonsense this country has!!

Yes tweenies is for the baby, she's 8 months, although she's now asleep and I'm still watching cbeebies?? She's being an awkward madam today, we've already exhausted most of my usual entertainment strategies and it's only half the day passed!! Then she insisted on being rocked to sleep in her pram! Diva!!

Finally some peace.. Well time to do the washing!! It's never ending, you want a medal being a nanny I couldn't look after other peoples kids!! I'm not sure how I'm ever going to fit my full time job back into my life!!

Yes, I'm half glad of the cancellation for tonight, bath, pjs, heating on full... Just missing loads of crap to eat!! I'm only 28 too but I do enjoy staying in too, like you I feel it's a real chore getting ready!! And I feel huge in all my clothes so that probably doesn't help!!

My friend has a 1 year old and she say she always ends up watching cbeebies! She thinks shes addicted to it now!!

I can tell this afternoon at work is gunna drag! I'm ready for PJs already!! I just made myself a cup of cofffee..... 3 spoons of coffee! I'll be bouncing in a min!

Do you live with them or just do hours? I have a friend that is a live in nanny and i have NO idea how she does it!

No I don't live in. I have done it before but gosh it was hard!!

Gym and lunch was good although I was totally naughty and had a burger and chips!!

Hi everybody!! I'm on a course today till 1 so thought I'd pop in now to say hi. I've had omelette, banana, apple and clementine for brekky. Hopefully it will keep me going!
My shoulders are hurting from the rowing machine yesterday!

Enjoy your Saturday. I plan a run when I get home so hopefully I have the get up and go..to get up and go!!

Morning Girlies

Ahhh sooo pleased it's Saturday!!! Will take the doggies out for a nice long walk this morning. Then chill out for a bit and then go see my friend for a lovely catch up!! And then a nice chilled night in sat in front of the tv.

So weigh in today and after 5 days I've lost 6 1/2 lbs!!! I'm shocked!!! So pleased!!!! ???

Xxxxx

Back