Buddy wanted... Apply within ?

Thanks girls. Very pleased with myself!!!! Very gd start to my weekend!!! Xx

Hey ladies, hope you're all having a good weekend...

Going to plan my meals for next week later... Any inspiration??

I'm thinking of doing pizzas with a chicken breast base one night...

Anyone know any good recipes? Ideally ones that can be adapted for my awkward veggie hubby! Xx

No I've not but I've just found the recipe so that'll be tomorrow's tea!

Going to try a mushroom curry, corned beef hash, chicken and steak skewers and pizza with a chicken breast base.

Hey ladies, hope you're all having a good weekend...

Going to plan my meals for next week later... Any inspiration??

I'm thinking of doing pizzas with a chicken breast base one night...

Anyone know any good recipes? Ideally ones that can be adapted for my awkward veggie hubby! Xx

pizza with a chicken breast base?

I was pleasantly surprised... 2lb off :))) that's 9.5 in total in 4 weeks!! Yey!!! Just goes to show that sw really does work alongside the odd treat as long as you don't go mad!

And yes, apparently you can use a chicken breast hammered out thin to use as a pizza base, need to consult the website ( and my mum who has made these before) before trying these!

Good Afternoon Girlies,

Well done on the weigh in!!! 9.5lbs in 4 weeks!!! that sooooo good!!!!

Slimming World is amazing isn't it!!!

I'm loving all the recipe ideas!! what has everyone got today??

I've got tuna pasta salad for lunch (my fav!) and then for dinner i have chicken, noodle stir fry my other fav!!!! :D good food day today!!!! :)! syn wise i might have a chocolate mousse or something for pudding :)

xxxx

I was pleasantly surprised... 2lb off :))) that's 9.5 in total in 4 weeks!! Yey!!! Just goes to show that sw really does work alongside the odd treat as long as you don't go mad!

And yes, apparently you can use a chicken breast hammered out thin to use as a pizza base, need to consult the website ( and my mum who has made these before) before trying these!

Thats really good! Well done!

Let me know how you get on with the pizza!

Good Afternoon Girlies,

Well done on the weigh in!!! 9.5lbs in 4 weeks!!! that sooooo good!!!!

Slimming World is amazing isn't it!!!

I'm loving all the recipe ideas!! what has everyone got today??

I've got tuna pasta salad for lunch (my fav!) and then for dinner i have chicken, noodle stir fry my other fav!!!! :D good food day today!!!! :)! syn wise i might have a chocolate mousse or something for pudding :)

xxxx

Hello! for lunch just had egg and chippies :) Yummy!

dinner is quorn shepherds pie or cottage pie.... I think lol trying to have no syns todays ready for WI tomorrow!!

i love cous cous! its a fav for lunch time, sweetcorn, cous cous fry off a bit of garlic, add all the pan and some soy sauce - nice syn free :)

NO! What is this?? excited! Love cake....obviously!

I love it. Although if your expecting a Victoria sponge. .It's not lol

Some people see it as cheating as you are not using the couscous as part of a meal but I don't syn it.
The recipe I used is...I never used lemon though but some vanilla essence

Screenshot_2014-10-19-11-00-57.png

I added a 3 syn chocolate bar to the top to add extra sweetness.

The two big ones and two ramekins are the cake. I added frozen banana to pretend to be ice cream too!

ForumRunner_20141110_192446.jpg

Mmmmm that looks delicious!!

I've just had the diet coke chicken, very very nice, definitely one of my favourite meals so far!

Had that with rice and carrots and earlier had sausage egg bacon and beans on toast (all sw) definitely does not feel like I'm on a diet!

Going to put ivy to bed and have jelly and strawberry mousse which I made earlier.

Oh I also made a quiche today but not tried that yet.

Hope you lovely ladies have had a good Monday..

A day at work tomorrow for me, another 'keeping in touch day' boo, why can't I just win the lotto?!,!,!

Back