Buddy wanted... Apply within ?

The cous cous cake looks good, def gunna try that!

I agree Rachael i dont feel like im on a diet at all! I'm loving all this new food and recipes i keep trying, its amazing!

Me and my husband quite often play that game..... if i won the lottery what would be the first thing i would do...... i'll keep dreaming!

I'm very happy today.... my WI..... I've lost 5 pounds! Very happy with that!!

5lbs!!!!!!!! ahhh that is AMAZING!!!!!! well done!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!! what's that total now?? 1st 1lb?!

xxxxxx

Well it's not great! We're going to a friends for dinner.... And we're bringing pudding..... Lemon cheesecake....
Non diet friendly! So salad for lunch to counteract it a bit!

Awww wow that's really really great! You blow that trumpet! Bet you feel fab!

Cheesecake can be a little celebratory treat :)

Im having an absolutely starving day today.... Already had two Yoghurts a piece of quiche and about half a packet of ham :-0

I'm currently sat outside asda as need a few bits and I know I shouldn't be going in there when I'm hungry!!!

Phew I was strong, decided I'd quickly whiz round there and nip to Dorothy perkins for a new jumper then home with feet up for a hot choc before I go and pic the baby up.

Netball later, good exercise and a good way to de-stress! Xx

Well do for the shopping trip! Going to the shop hungry is so bad for me! I but EVERYTHING!

I liked netball when i was at school :)

Well it's not great! We're going to a friends for dinner.... And we're bringing pudding..... Lemon cheesecake....
Non diet friendly! So salad for lunch to counteract it a bit!

argh i LOVE cheesecake!! enjoy every single mouthful .... and one mouthful for me! you deserve it!!!

had omelette with Ham and Mushrooms for lunch with Heinz Spaghetti .... felt like a five year old and LOVED it! haha!! tonight is Spag Bol yumm!!! xxx

Hows work been today? Mine has been pants! LOL (its a good job for the good wi or i would have been straight at the choc!)

I love an omelette - i've made big one and kept them in the fridge for a few days, then when im hungry i can just grab a slice...or two!

Hows work been today? Mine has been pants! LOL (its a good job for the good wi or i would have been straight at the choc!)

I love an omelette - i've made big one and kept them in the fridge for a few days, then when im hungry i can just grab a slice...or two!

it's been ok-ish, had a bit of a stressful morning!!! but then went home to take dogs for a walk, that always cheers me up seeing their little faces!! but yes i could have stuffed the choc today!! mind you .... any given day i could find a reason to scoff chocolate!! lol!!

ooo that's a good idea!! like a syn free "pizza"!

So plan tonight was to go home and take doggies out, then back to sort out my clothes, i seem to have tooooo many clothes with no space to put my clean clothes away .... but obvs i have nothing to wear!! lol!!! but i also have got to watch Kourtney and Khloe in the Hamptons (do you watch this?!) and MIC!! so i feel like that takes priority over EVERYTHING! haha!!

Right TOWIE:

Jess - So mature when speaking to Ricky's mum, btw his mum - what is her face about!!, how pathetic her tweeting about Jess, jeeze grow up!!
Ricky - sooooo immature and all a little too late, he's realised he's lost her and now playing the sad innocent victim....i'm not buying it!
Gemma & Ferne - i don't like Ferne and can imagine her saying exactly that about Chloe! Gemma went a bit over board. Ferne asking Billy "do you like me?" omg come on girls ....grow up!!!

BUT summary.....i LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxx

God ladies I'm in a really really bad 'I need chocolate now' mood!!!

My mouth us watering thinking of having a galaxy!!! I need one, how many syns do you reckon it'd be?!?!

each chunk is 1syn.... and a 24.5g bar is 6 1/2 syns! which is a bargain!! xxx

now i'm wanting a malteser bar!!! i've got my 2nd Alpen double chocolate bar to have ..... because that's going to be as yummy.....not lol xxx

Back