Buddy wanted... Apply within ?

Yes yes yes! I didn't know what to think about ferne and Gemma, obviously a slow day in Essex! Have you read that Gemma is going into the jungle!? Dunno how she'll cope with that but be interesting to see the real Gemma!

Rickys mum is weird, like her son!

Tell me about having too many clothes... So in our bedroom I have a wardrobe and two chest of draws.... Then in out spare room I have another two wardrobes..... And of course I don't like any of it today.... But none do I want to throw it away! My husband says I can only buy new clothes of i also get rid! One in one out!!

My day at work was a nightmare! Anyway that's done now!

6.5 syns is good! I went to have a boring digestive earlier.... No chocolate on.... Took a tiny bite and looked up and it was 4 syns! I spat it back out! There's much better things to spend 4 syns on!

I've just eaten the galaxy... Omg it was good!! Then I looked at the bar... 49g so 13syn!!! Ooops!! Glad I saw it after I had eaten it, too late then. Just means I'll try a little harder at netball :)

I'm a child protection social worker, very very stressful job but when done right, very rewarding too knowing you're keeping children safe xx

The doggies get three walks a day, Morning - 45mins to 1 hr, Lunch 30-45 mins, Dinner - 20mins in winter but more like 45mins in Summer. Jazzi is a Cockapoo and my mums dog, she is CRAZY! Always has so much energy. Benny is my dog and he's a Jack Russell but not a typical crazy terrier!! He is two but the size of a six month old puppy! Sometimes he comes downstairs, looks outside and goes back to bed! Have to actually get him down for a walk! lol

Work wise i'm a Project Manager for a private company that designs and builds bespoke counter terrorism vehicles and equipment packages for foreign governments/military/police :) xxx

The doggies get three walks a day, Morning - 45mins to 1 hr, Lunch 30-45 mins, Dinner - 20mins in winter but more like 45mins in Summer. Jazzi is a Cockapoo and my mums dog, she is CRAZY! Always has so much energy. Benny is my dog and he's a Jack Russell but not a typical crazy terrier!! He is two but the size of a six month old puppy! Sometimes he comes downstairs, looks outside and goes back to bed! Have to actually get him down for a walk! lol

Work wise i'm a Project Manager for a private company that designs and builds bespoke counter terrorism vehicles and equipment packages for foreign governments/military/police :) xxx

Wow! All those walks you put me to shame. I wish I had the energy to walk my dog three times a day! She is a staffy so very energetic! She usually gets one 40-60 min walk a day. Sometimes more at the weekend. Sometimes a lazy day ( more for me though!)
Your job sounds very interesting!

Had a horrible morning. Think I woke in a grump! Miserable weather makes me miserable ; ((((

I know what you mean! It doesnt make you full of the joys of spring does it! Felt like a monday today! didnt want to get out of my bed!! What are you upto today? whats food wise?

Wow! All those walks you put me to shame. I wish I had the energy to walk my dog three times a day! She is a staffy so very energetic! She usually gets one 40-60 min walk a day. Sometimes more at the weekend. Sometimes a lazy day ( more for me though!)
Your job sounds very interesting!

This is why I have a cat!!

I love my cat.... cat.jpeg lol

Honestly i do have pics without me in a onesie!

I'm in a sharing mood... it isnt the best pic it was taken on a camera phone but the only one i have on my work computer....... Me and my brothers :) wedding.png

Back