Buddy wanted... Apply within ?

Haha

I'm listening!

Those pics are lovely!

Today I'm at work. I work 7-10 am and then 3-7 pm so I have a few hours off in the middle but to be honest I'd rather not!!

Food today is yoghurt and blueberries for my early breakfast, frittata around 10.30. I get really hungry! Lunch will be tuna pasta with salad and veggies. And tea is mince in gravy with mash potato and veg! I can see today being a hungry day

I've not had breakfast yet! my morning at work has not allowed it! Not that im really hungry! I'll power on now till an early lunch, the fridge however is bare! I have no idea what to have, i'm sure ill find something for lunch but dinner is another matter, im going to go shopping after work so i need to get something wuick and easy to do after, maybe a stir fry or something! I feel a bit annoying today, lol does that make sense?! lol

i'm hear and listening!!! love the pictures!!!

i had raspberries and strawberries with FF Raspberry yoghurt for brekkie, i am in a right grump today!!! The weather is one thing, but meant to have a meeting with my director at about 9:30 this morning to go over project costs....he's just got in!!! AND its a teleconference with another colleague who literally doesn't shut up! when he could answer with one word he will say twenty! so just perfect timing to roll over into my lunch break! i wanted to go to Tesco to get something for lunch as i have nothing and also bits for dinner....i REALLY don't want to have to go to tesco after lunch - just want to get home! so if i go over into my lunch i'm leaving at 4 ....o AND im freezing today!!!!! can you tell im a grumpy moo today?! lol xxxx

Oh dear!! Sounds like we're all having a crappy day! Can you not rush to tesco now?! I'm so glad there's nothing naughty at home or I would have eaten them all! Just boiling up some pasta for lunch

Every work has one or two of those!!

Hi grumpy ladies!! :) hope you're all feeling less grumpy this afternoon!!

Had a productive day today, been for interview this morning and cleaned the whole house when I got back. Tea is prepped for tonight and tomorrow's tea is made too as I'm at work again tomorrow so wanted to get organised!!

Just got the baby to sleep so feet up and tele on for half an hour...ahhhh the joys of maternity leave!!

Feeling very tired lately so going to get all tucked up in bed early and watch the apprentice. I did this last night too then realised it was Tuesday not Wednesday so the apprentice wasn't on!! Dopey moo that I am.

I need to do a food log for Monday, yesterday and today!! Ooops bad habits creeping in already!

Hi grumpy ladies!! :) hope you're all feeling less grumpy this afternoon!!

Had a productive day today, been for interview this morning and cleaned the whole house when I got back. Tea is prepped for tonight and tomorrow's tea is made too as I'm at work again tomorrow so wanted to get organised!!

Ahhhh you're making me look bad!!!

It's the same job I do now, child protection social worker it's just a lot closer to home. My leave ends beginning of December but I'm taking leave until beginning of jan, so still a few weeks left yet.

And don't worry it'll soon be bedtime!!

Yes full time unfortunately as finances won't allow otherwise, in hoping to do condensed hours once I've been back a few weeks. And maybe try for babba number two next summer so I'm going back full time so I can have a better maternity pay again! Sneaky!

And yea 7 is fine for a bedtime! It's dark at 4.30 so anytime after that is totally acceptable.

Baby goes to bed at 8 so tonight I'll be in bed at 8.01!!!

What is it you do again? I keep getting all confused!

Me 2! I know what you mean! I manage a sheltered housing scheme for over 55's.

My husband doesnt finish work till 7... and i said i would pick him up...:( so bed time might wait till 8!

clever plan with the maternity!! Have you just had your first?

Oh yes I remember now!

Yes Ivy is my first. It's ace I love it, she's my best friend and I can wait to help her grow up. She's sooooo cute, obviously I'm completely biased!!

Have you any children?

No, not yet! the plan is lose weight and then try! I've just been at my current job now for 2 years so thats good for maternity pay!

My nan is called Ivy, shes 100 and amazing! I wanted to call my daughter (if i have one) Ivy but my husband like Annie :)

Yes it's good to plan around mat pay. I was going to loose weight before trying but never ended up doing, the plan was to stop using contraception and loose weight whilst we try but it happened really quick!

I hardly put any actual weight on though, they say the bigger you are then the less weight you'll put on in pregnancy?! Not sure how that works? I was 13.4 before I got pregnant, I went upto 14 something whilst pregnant but then as soon as I had her I was 13 something again, you weigh loads more coz of baby (obv) but water and blood too but it all disappears.

Because I didn't have an extra 3 stone to loose what I'd expected to put on during pregnancy it spurred me on to loose what I should have done anyway!! Felt like is done half the work not piling on whilst preggers!

My two skinny minny mates from work both a size 10, we were all pregnant at the same time, one put just over 3 stone on and one almost 4 stone!! They are really disheartened by how much they have to loose but both are looking fab now!

Anyway I'm seriously rabbling here!
I love the name Ivy, hubby chose it, only heard of one other Ivy and that was today! Annie is lovely too, we really like maggie for a girl too.

Awww how lovely your gran reaching 100, I'll tell Ivy in the morning that there's another Ivy born in a complete different century!

Oh yes in a different century, that's so odd isn't it! She was 100 in June and up to may she was still living at home with no help! Incredible really! My friends just had a baby and she put on 3 and a bit stone, she's saying she doesn't want another baby because of that!!

Oh god!

I suppose everyone's different. My sister in law had my niece and came home in her size 8's!!! Then when baby was a few months asked me to babysit so she could do legs bums and tums!! She kept telling us to look at her bump whilst she was pregnant (tiny bump) and my brother always used to say you don't look pregnant you look like you need a poo!! Haha!
She's pregnant again now actually, very exciting!

That's so lovely about your gran! That's good going! My nan is 78 still lives independent but has carers too as she has dementia. Some of the things she says are hilarious! God bless her. She was scuffling around the other day all confused so I said what you doing? She said looking for the stairs... She loves in a bungalow! She's getting worse though so may end up moving into some sort of home more for her own safety really.

Oh bless her, dementia can be nasty! My grans starting to show signs.

My friend is serious about not wanting another! Her husbands going to have the snip, she's only 29 so I think she's being a bit silly - but like you say everyone's different! I say the more the merrier!

Back