Buddy wanted... Apply within ?

Tired lol. One more 6am get up to go!!!
Food has been okay. Quite a bit of it though.
Yoghurt and blueberries. Frittata and Quorn sausage. Then soup and pasta for lunch, more pasta for tea and a bowl of chicken for supper!

Morning Girlies

Happy Friday - it's pouring down outside and it's still dark but it's Friday!!! Woop

Sorry I've not been here much yesterday and Wednesday. Wednesday was a grump day for me!!! I missed lunch because of work but managed to stay on track. Normally when I'm stressed the diet goes out the window!! But I stayed on track only thing was I didn't eat enough - strange for me!!! Lol!! Yesterday was all on track but I didn't have dinner .... I went on a date!!! Went really well! We pretty much chatted the whole time no awkward silences. Got in at 10:30 starving so I had some ham, rivita minis (hexB), cheese (hexA), chocolate mousse (6syns). All on plan but I didn't have dinner because I just didn't have time when I got home before I went out.

Weigh in number 2 tomorrow and I'm excited. I feel so much better in myself!

Hope everyone has a lovely day!!!! Xxxx

Happy Friday! It's rainy and horrid here :((( but like you said...its Friday!!!

Oooh a date?! Where did you go? Any plans to meet again soon? Exciting! I can't imagine starting to date again! I like my nights in too much..mm Unless it's just the weather making me think I do!!

Happy Friday! It's rainy and horrid here :((( but like you said...its Friday!!! Oooh a date?! Where did you go? Any plans to meet again soon? Exciting! I can't imagine starting to date again! I like my nights in too much..mm Unless it's just the weather making me think I do!!

Weather is horrible here too!! Took doggies out for their walk and got soaked through my waterproof coat!!!

We went for a drink, he lives about 15 mins from me but we meet in a country pub which is like 2 mins drive from me. Meet at 7:30 and we were talk talk talk talk then checked the time and it was 10:45!!! Crazy!! I think we want to be definitely see each other again! We seem quite similar which is nice and we've been texting and emailing for the past week getting on really well but there's always that worry it will be different when you meet! I've had it before where there's just been so click - sounds cliche! But there was definitely that click! Exciting! He seems like a lovely guy!! Been a log time since I've known one of them!!!! I do think though if I hadn't have started SW a few weeks ago I def wouldn't have had the confidence to go! Getting rid of that half a stone has really boosted me. Obvs a long way to go still but it does def give you a boost :)

What are your plans for the weekend? Xxx

How exciting to be dating again! Sounds like you had a fab time too! Losing any weight does give you a real confidence boost and it feels great. A couple of people have now said to me I look like I've lost weight and it feels great I could burst with pride!!

How exciting to be dating again! Sounds like you had a fab time too! Losing any weight does give you a real confidence boost and it feels great. A couple of people have now said to me I look like I've lost weight and it feels great I could burst with pride!!

very exciting :) I have been on a few dates over the past few months, but just not had that click, so just been one date and fizzled out, no horror stories luckily!!! All very pleasant just not my cup of tea!

oooo that's amazing, when other people start noticing thats when it really boosts you as well!! xxx

very exciting :) I have been on a few dates over the past few months, but just not had that click, so just been one date and fizzled out, no horror stories luckily!!! All very pleasant just not my cup of tea!

oooo that's amazing, when other people start noticing thats when it really boosts you as well!! xxx

Awww Babe thats so exciting! Tell me more! How did you meet him? What does he do? We want ALLL The gossip... did you kiss?!!?

So yesterday i went out with my husbands work (ive never met any of them) but like you said losing weight def helps with the confidece, i felt great!

One really awkward moment though (although im not sure anyone saw) But was standing at the bar talking away and then realised my leggins had slipped down, not all the way but lower than my dress!!! I quickly pulled them up but maybe this weight loss is starting to show!!

I wasnt on plan either but i'm not beating myself up! Todays a new day! Miserable weather but I'm feeling good!

I love that feeling great isnt it?!

Awww Babe thats so exciting! Tell me more! How did you meet him? What does he do? We want ALLL The gossip... did you kiss?!!?

So yesterday i went out with my husbands work (ive never met any of them) but like you said losing weight def helps with the confidece, i felt great!

One really awkward moment though (although im not sure anyone saw) But was standing at the bar talking away and then realised my leggins had slipped down, not all the way but lower than my dress!!! I quickly pulled them up but maybe this weight loss is starting to show!!

I wasnt on plan either but i'm not beating myself up! Todays a new day! Miserable weather but I'm feeling good!

I know i feel like a teenager again!! lol!! i met him on Plenty of Fish (cringe!!!!) i have been on and off there for a few months, but not really paying much attention because it's so sleazy half the time lol!! Had a few dates but like i said never went anywhere. I really liked him all the time we were talking but always thought hmmm well i won't get my hopes up until we meet because the chemistry might not be there! So that's why i'm all happy today lol! ok, vital stats....he's 29 (i'm 24....always go for older guys, my ex is 27, always tend to get on more with older people), He's a Quantity Surveyor, Lives 15 mins from me, currently rents a house, he has just bought a house (also 15 mins from me) and is doing it up, he's 5 ft 10 (im 5 ft 2/3....i usually go for 6ft and over....although my ex was 5ft 8!, but i thought why am i being so picky on looks, it is definitely personality for me), he's quite muscley - like a proper man,....not these skinny boys bleurgh, he has lovely blue eyes, brown hair, personality wise - made me laugh, seems very honest, down to earth, obviously very easy to talk to seen as we talked non stop for 3 hrs - plus we had been emailing all day!, Very family orientated which is a big plus for me, doesn't drink loads and go out loads - again perfect for me, he just seems like a lovely guy.....we are going to go to the cinema i think at some point over the weekend :)

ahhh i'm so pleased you felt great last night!! ahhh sorry but that made me giggle a little, that's the sort of thing that would happen to me! but soooo glad no one saw.....get some smaller leggings girl!!

xxxx

I know i feel like a teenager again!! lol!! i met him on Plenty of Fish (cringe!!!!) i have been on and off there for a few months, but not really paying much attention because it's so sleazy half the time lol!! Had a few dates but like i said never went anywhere. I really liked him all the time we were talking but always thought hmmm well i won't get my hopes up until we meet because the chemistry might not be there! So that's why i'm all happy today lol! ok, vital stats....he's 29 (i'm 24....always go for older guys, my ex is 27, always tend to get on more with older people), He's a Quantity Surveyor, Lives 15 mins from me, currently rents a house, he has just bought a house (also 15 mins from me) and is doing it up, he's 5 ft 10 (im 5 ft 2/3....i usually go for 6ft and over....although my ex was 5ft 8!, but i thought why am i being so picky on looks, it is definitely personality for me), he's quite muscley - like a proper man,....not these skinny boys bleurgh, he has lovely blue eyes, brown hair, personality wise - made me laugh, seems very honest, down to earth, obviously very easy to talk to seen as we talked non stop for 3 hrs - plus we had been emailing all day!, Very family orientated which is a big plus for me, doesn't drink loads and go out loads - again perfect for me, he just seems like a lovely guy.....we are going to go to the cinema i think at some point over the weekend :)

ahhh i'm so pleased you felt great last night!! ahhh sorry but that made me giggle a little, that's the sort of thing that would happen to me! but soooo glad no one saw.....get some smaller leggings girl!!

xxxx

Ahhh he sounds great, go for it girl!

Dont knock Plenty of fish! thats how i met David, and now we're married :)

Ahhh he sounds great, go for it girl!

Dont knock Plenty of fish! thats how i met David, and now we're married :)

ahhh really!?!?! I'm such a hopeless romantic i always wish for the fairytale but the sensible part of me thinks NO IT NEVER HAPPENS but then the Disney Princess inside me says...one day your prince will come!!!! lol!!! i'm still holding out for the fairytale! :) i love that you two met on POF!! xxx

ahhh really!?!?! I'm such a hopeless romantic i always wish for the fairytale but the sensible part of me thinks NO IT NEVER HAPPENS but then the Disney Princess inside me says...one day your prince will come!!!! lol!!! i'm still holding out for the fairytale! :) i love that you two met on POF!! xxx

Fairytales do come try!

Yes, we wanted to write to them and ask them to sponser the wedding as a success story!!! But we decided not to! LOL but you never know :) dont get me wrong there are many many frogs on there! just find your prince!

have you spoken/text since lastnight?x

Yes back seat cinema gossip is a must!! Me and my other half met on POF too!! We chatted really briefly and he asked me to meet him fairly quickly, I was a bit sceptical but I had a f@*k it I've nothing to loose moment and off I went! We arranged to meet half way as we lived 40 miles away and the only place we both knew was a tesco extra petrol station!! So we met there and then went to a pub nearby. The rest is history shall we say?! They've built a Starbucks on the forecourt of the garage now so we sometimes go for a coffee there and reminisce!

I know there's stigma attached to POF so if anyone asks we just say we met at a petrol station!

Yes back seat cinema gossip is a must!! Me and my other half met on POF too!! We chatted really briefly and he asked me to meet him fairly quickly, I was a bit sceptical but I had a f@*k it I've nothing to loose moment and off I went! We arranged to meet half way as we lived 40 miles away and the only place we both knew was a tesco extra petrol station!! So we met there and then went to a pub nearby. The rest is history shall we say?! They've built a Starbucks on the forecourt of the garage now so we sometimes go for a coffee there and reminisce!

I know there's stigma attached to POF so if anyone asks we just say we met at a petrol station!

Yes we dont publicly tell people we met on there! How amazing that its worked for both of us! How long have you been together now?

Fairytales do come try!

Yes, we wanted to write to them and ask them to sponser the wedding as a success story!!! But we decided not to! LOL but you never know :) dont get me wrong there are many many frogs on there! just find your prince!

have you spoken/text since lastnight?x

oooo there's definitely frogs on there!!! lol :) i know that first hand!

Yep, he text me literally ten mins after we left - you know when you think omg i really like him, but does he like me?! well he text to say i was what he imagined and more! then we said goodnight because it was like 11!!! then he text me first thing this morning, then we have been emailing all morning :) xxx

Back