Buddy wanted... Apply within ?

oooo there's definitely frogs on there!!! lol :) i know that first hand!

Yep, he text me literally ten mins after we left - you know when you think omg i really like him, but does he like me?! well he text to say i was what he imagined and more! then we said goodnight because it was like 11!!! then he text me first thing this morning, then we have been emailing all morning :) xxx

aww keeping my fingers AND toes crossed for you :) so whens date 2????

Yes back seat cinema gossip is a must!! Me and my other half met on POF too!! We chatted really briefly and he asked me to meet him fairly quickly, I was a bit sceptical but I had a f@*k it I've nothing to loose moment and off I went! We arranged to meet half way as we lived 40 miles away and the only place we both knew was a tesco extra petrol station!! So we met there and then went to a pub nearby. The rest is history shall we say?! They've built a Starbucks on the forecourt of the garage now so we sometimes go for a coffee there and reminisce!

I know there's stigma attached to POF so if anyone asks we just say we met at a petrol station!

ahhh that's so lovely!!! such a lovely story! you girls are restoring my faith in romance! after being in a 4 year relationship where literally the romance died after a few months, and even then it wasn't really honest it was all an act, i'm so grateful to my ex because he showed me how i shouldn't be treated and taught me what a bad relationship is, without being with him i wouldn't have known that, that sounds harsh but it's true! xxx

Awwww it's love!! I can feel it, he's the one!! How lovely to have that butterfly feeling again!!

Rachael b we've been together 3 years now, engaged and have a baby together! How about you? Xx

aww keeping my fingers AND toes crossed for you :) so whens date 2????

thank you! i'm very much happy by myself but i would love to have a decent guy! my moto has been "i would rather wait forever than settle" and by that i mean settle for someone who is less than perfect to me....not perfect looking not rich not ripped but just someone who i think ok yes you are my mr perfect.

well this weekend!! eek!!! xxxx

Awwww it's love!! I can feel it, he's the one!! How lovely to have that butterfly feeling again!!

Rachael b we've been together 3 years now, engaged and have a baby together! How about you? Xx

Well it’s a bit of an odd and long story but we met on POF, chatted online for about a month or two and then met and I instantly liked him... as a friend! He wanted more, he says he fell in love with me there and then (cute hey?!) but I thought he was too nice! probably because I hadn’t been treated great in the past so I told him I just wanted to be friends, and he was like ok but I do want more, so we became friends, best friends really this went on for about 6/7 months, we spoke daily saw each other like 3/4 times a week and then one day he said to me... Oh I’ve arrange a date with someone on POF and I was like... WHAT THE ACCTUAL FUNK!!! I burst into tears and ran away!!!

I actually ran away crying!!! He came after me and was like erm what’s going on here, I thought you didn’t like me like that and I was like I didn’t think I did lol he then said well do you think maybe you might because if we were just friends you wouldn’t be as upset as you where! then we kissed.... then two weeks later we went away for the weekend, the week after he moved in, we lived together for about 4 months and then proposed, we were engaged 18months before we got married and now we have been married for nearly 5 months!

I guess for me it took him telling me about the other girl for me to realise what was actually going on, I loved him, He is my world. Sometimes you just know, and from that kiss…. I knew J

Sorry about the LONG post!

thank you! i'm very much happy by myself but i would love to have a decent guy! my moto has been "i would rather wait forever than settle" and by that i mean settle for someone who is less than perfect to me....not perfect looking not rich not ripped but just someone who i think ok yes you are my mr perfect.

well this weekend!! eek!!! xxxx

This weekend!? Thats so good! where/what are you doing?

haha i sooooo don't want to count my chickens and all but yes it's sooooo exciting!! i might have a lovely man just in time for xmas!!! (NOT for presents btw!!! just in case that's how it sounded!! but for those lovely couple christmas things to do!) xxx

Well it’s a bit of an odd and long story but we met on POF, chatted online for about a month or two and then met and I instantly liked him... as a friend! He wanted more, he says he fell in love with me there and then (cute hey?!) but I thought he was too nice! probably because I hadn’t been treated great in the past so I told him I just wanted to be friends, and he was like ok but I do want more, so we became friends, best friends really this went on for about 6/7 months, we spoke daily saw each other like 3/4 times a week and then one day he said to me... Oh I’ve arrange a date with someone on POF and I was like... WHAT THE ACCTUAL FUNK!!! I burst into tears and ran away!!!

I actually ran away crying!!! He came after me and was like erm what’s going on here, I thought you didn’t like me like that and I was like I didn’t think I did lol he then said well do you think maybe you might because if we were just friends you wouldn’t be as upset as you where! then we kissed.... then two weeks later we went away for the weekend, the week after he moved in, we lived together for about 4 months and then proposed, we were engaged 18months before we got married and now we have been married for nearly 5 months!

I guess for me it took him telling me about the other girl for me to realise what was actually going on, I loved him, He is my world. Sometimes you just know, and from that kiss…. I knew J

Sorry about the LONG post!

O M G please make a film about this!!!!! i LOVE this story!!!!! SOOOO amazingly cute!!!!! xxxx

haha i sooooo don't want to count my chickens and all but yes it's sooooo exciting!! i might have a lovely man just in time for xmas!!! (NOT for presents btw!!! just in case that's how it sounded!! but for those lovely couple christmas things to do!) xxx

Yes i know what you mean, christmas as a couple if def good! cosy nights in, just nice having someone to share it with!

Make sure you keep us posted! And dont do anything we wouldnt do ;)

don't worry i literally won't be able to shut up about it!! you'll be getting bored of me lol!!!

we had the whole awkward good bye thing, you know when you think ok i really like you, does he like me?! i don't know?! i don't want to do anything too forward if he doesn't like me that will be awkward....but he was such a gent, hug and a kiss on the cheek. But then he emailed just now to say he was really nervous again at the end for the same reasons as me! lol! but it's all good now, we know we both like each other!

That's also another positive, he seems very gentlemanly - opening doors, walked me to my car, always texts to say drive safely, let me know when you get home that sort of thing! Little things like that are HUGE things to me! with my ex i could drive 200 miles and not a word, whereas if someone drives like 10 minutes i'm like drive safely! just in my nature! so yer it's a biggie for me :) ooo also he dresses nicely as well, just my taste! xxx

don't worry i literally won't be able to shut up about it!! you'll be getting bored of me lol!!!

we had the whole awkward good bye thing, you know when you think ok i really like you, does he like me?! i don't know?! i don't want to do anything too forward if he doesn't like me that will be awkward....but he was such a gent, hug and a kiss on the cheek. But then he emailed just now to say he was really nervous again at the end for the same reasons as me! lol! but it's all good now, we know we both like each other!

That's also another positive, he seems very gentlemanly - opening doors, walked me to my car, always texts to say drive safely, let me know when you get home that sort of thing! Little things like that are HUGE things to me! with my ex i could drive 200 miles and not a word, whereas if someone drives like 10 minutes i'm like drive safely! just in my nature! so yer it's a biggie for me :) ooo also he dresses nicely as well, just my taste! xxx

the little things are def the big things! I like that 2!

Aww bless both of your being nervous! Did you tell anyone you where meeting him? you should be careful on first meets (look at me sounding old and sensible!!)

I'm so happy for you :)

the little things are def the big things! I like that 2!

Aww bless both of your being nervous! Did you tell anyone you where meeting him? you should be careful on first meets (look at me sounding old and sensible!!)

I'm so happy for you :)

yep i told my mum! she's on POF too!! haha! so yer told her, we have a code word too! if she's worried about me she will ask for the code word so she knows it's me and that i'm ok! - we watch wayyyyy too many drama's her imagination goes crazy lol! so she text me.....i replied like half hour later and then she never replied!! haha so i got home and was like you were clearly sooo worried!!! lol! bless her xxx

yep i told my mum! she's on POF too!! haha! so yer told her, we have a code word too! if she's worried about me she will ask for the code word so she knows it's me and that i'm ok! - we watch wayyyyy too many drama's her imagination goes crazy lol! so she text me.....i replied like half hour later and then she never replied!! haha so i got home and was like you were clearly sooo worried!!! lol! bless her xxx

Aww thats good of you mum (my mum would like pof is where weirdos meet and wouldnt understand) its good to be safe though! Now you just need to find her a date ;)

Aww thats good of you mum (my mum would like pof is where weirdos meet and wouldnt understand) its good to be safe though! Now you just need to find her a date ;)

yep! ooo she loves to be manless!! lol my mum loves having her own friends and her own life etc she's not really wanting a man and hasn't really done so for a long time! She loves her weekends away at Spa's with her friends and holidays with friends lol!! she loves it!

So what have you got planned for this weekend then? xxxx

Going to some friends tomorrow, which will be nice, havnt seen them in about 6months so looking forward to them but don't think it's gunna be that diet friendly!! And Sunday is housework day!! Joys! Oh plus I have to go to work tomorrow and Sunday but only for about an hour in the morning! Not as exciting as yours!

2lbs off this week! so 8 1/2 in total for a week and a half! Woop woop. Happy with that!!! Xxx

Back