Buddy wanted... Apply within ?

Omg I'm eating last nights leftover Chinese!! Wtf is wrong me me? Absolutely zero will power!! Haha other than that been fairly ok today! Will try my best for tomorrow but I'm at my nieces birthday party full of sweets cakes and god knows what else! Lord help me :-0

Hope you guys have had a good Saturday. Can't wait for your dating gossip Emmab!!

I also have no will power! Last night we went to a friends for dinner... dinner wasnt too bad which was good and then she brought out chocolate brownies and ice cream :( and then a box of chocolates and crisps! I wasnt even hungry but they where just there in front of me! Grrr!!! and today we're going to someone else for lunch :(

Happy Monday! Hopefully we all didn't do too much damage over the weekend. I drank far too much yesterday which then turned me into the pork scratching and crisp monster!!! Back on it today with an omelette and satsuma for breakfast, Maggi so juicy paprika chicken and salad for tea and not sure about lunch yet

Good Morning lovely ladies,

I had a chinese on Saturday!!!! but otherwise wasn't too bad over the week.........i say not too bad - obvs the chinese was bad enough lol!!!

Back on it today though, fruit for brekkie - not sure what i'm having for lunch, dinner is chicken stuffed with Garlic and Herb soft cheese (1 1/2 syns) wrapped in bacon, then going to do oven roasted rosemary and garlic new potatoes and fine beans and brocolli and i can't wait for dinner haha!!

Did everyone have a good weekend??

I saw my friend on saturday, she was up from Cornwall so we went out for a girly lunch - i had grilled chicken with salad and jacket potato and really enjoyed it. Then got home and chilled out watching Greys Anatomy (i'm addicted!), Then had the naughty chinese and i did enjoy every single mouthful! Yesterday my mum was off to for a Spa over night stay with her friend, so me and the puppies had a lazy morning and then went for a nice long walk! Then date number two happened! we were going to go to the cinema as i said before, this was going to be saturday but we changed it to Sunday. He was at his parents doing bits to their house, then came home etc. So we decided to just stay in and chill out so he came over and we watched a film, now i wouldn't invite anyone round sort of as a second date but just the way he is i could tell he doesn't exactly take advantage (i was proven to be right! :)! ). Now one test is always whether Benny likes them, he tends to have a good judge of character so if he stops barking in under five minutes then its a good sign....he stopped within about 30 seconds and just wanted to lick his face lol!! so thumbs up from my furbaby! anyway, we just watched a film but really pretty much talked throughout all of it! lol!

Then we said goodbye, he is such a gent though, like he said he got nervous again saying goodbye because he didn't want to just kiss me in case i didn't want that etc - which is so different from what is sort of the norm (well tends to me), guys seem to just do whatever they want. so yer that was a massive thumbs up! He said all this there and then, and i just said i think it's that we both want the same and we are on the same page, so we had a nice goodnight kiss :) if i'm honest i didn't want him to go!! it's all so exciting at the moment, then he text me when he got home....and said he didn't want to go! lol so we definitely do think along the same lines!! lol! said goodnight, then he text me this morning and we have been emailing! He says he keeps thinking of me etc which is sweet!

Also, i went onto POF on Saturday to just clear off messages and wanted to delete my photo's and he had deleted all his photo's too! made me smile, sometimes you start dating someone and they are always still on POF - which is fine obviously because nothing is exclusive and all very early days, but just nice that someone is the same, sort of not still looking elsewhere!

So, not sure when i will see him again, just wait and see what happens, was definitely a nice end to my weekend :) although i completely struggled getting up this morning!!!! ahhh i was so tired!!!! xxxx

Eeeek that's so exciting!! Awww it's so lovely that you are both on the same page and you both obviously feel comfortable around each other, great stuff, sounds like a new chapter coming along! A first kiss too, how exciting!!!

I had a horrible weekend food wise and maintained today at weigh in, which is better than putting on I know. Made a little friend at group too she has a baby same age and we do a similar job so that's nice.

I found out today I didn't get the job I went for last week ?? oh well!!

Going to try to be good this week. Feel like I need to eat more too as developing naughty habits of skipping meals :-0

Oh and news today at group was that in the new year there will be a new slimming world ready meal range at Iceland. Not sure of details yet as they only signed the deal Friday. Handy for emergencies though!

Good Morning lovely ladies,

I had a chinese on Saturday!!!! but otherwise wasn't too bad over the week.........i say not too bad - obvs the chinese was bad enough lol!!!

Back on it today though, fruit for brekkie - not sure what i'm having for lunch, dinner is chicken stuffed with Garlic and Herb soft cheese (1 1/2 syns) wrapped in bacon, then going to do oven roasted rosemary and garlic new potatoes and fine beans and brocolli and i can't wait for dinner haha!!

Did everyone have a good weekend??

I saw my friend on saturday, she was up from Cornwall so we went out for a girly lunch - i had grilled chicken with salad and jacket potato and really enjoyed it. Then got home and chilled out watching Greys Anatomy (i'm addicted!), Then had the naughty chinese and i did enjoy every single mouthful! Yesterday my mum was off to for a Spa over night stay with her friend, so me and the puppies had a lazy morning and then went for a nice long walk! Then date number two happened! we were going to go to the cinema as i said before, this was going to be saturday but we changed it to Sunday. He was at his parents doing bits to their house, then came home etc. So we decided to just stay in and chill out so he came over and we watched a film, now i wouldn't invite anyone round sort of as a second date but just the way he is i could tell he doesn't exactly take advantage (i was proven to be right! :)! ). Now one test is always whether Benny likes them, he tends to have a good judge of character so if he stops barking in under five minutes then its a good sign....he stopped within about 30 seconds and just wanted to lick his face lol!! so thumbs up from my furbaby! anyway, we just watched a film but really pretty much talked throughout all of it! lol!

Then we said goodbye, he is such a gent though, like he said he got nervous again saying goodbye because he didn't want to just kiss me in case i didn't want that etc - which is so different from what is sort of the norm (well tends to me), guys seem to just do whatever they want. so yer that was a massive thumbs up! He said all this there and then, and i just said i think it's that we both want the same and we are on the same page, so we had a nice goodnight kiss :) if i'm honest i didn't want him to go!! it's all so exciting at the moment, then he text me when he got home....and said he didn't want to go! lol so we definitely do think along the same lines!! lol! said goodnight, then he text me this morning and we have been emailing! He says he keeps thinking of me etc which is sweet!

Also, i went onto POF on Saturday to just clear off messages and wanted to delete my photo's and he had deleted all his photo's too! made me smile, sometimes you start dating someone and they are always still on POF - which is fine obviously because nothing is exclusive and all very early days, but just nice that someone is the same, sort of not still looking elsewhere!

So, not sure when i will see him again, just wait and see what happens, was definitely a nice end to my weekend :) although i completely struggled getting up this morning!!!! ahhh i was so tired!!!! xxxx

Aww yay! double thumbs up!! Very happy for you babe! :) x

Eeeek that's so exciting!! Awww it's so lovely that you are both on the same page and you both obviously feel comfortable around each other, great stuff, sounds like a new chapter coming along! A first kiss too, how exciting!!!

I had a horrible weekend food wise and maintained today at weigh in, which is better than putting on I know. Made a little friend at group too she has a baby same age and we do a similar job so that's nice.

I found out today I didn't get the job I went for last week ?? oh well!!

Going to try to be good this week. Feel like I need to eat more too as developing naughty habits of skipping meals :-0

Awww sorry about the job :( - they dont know what they are missing x

Oh and news today at group was that in the new year there will be a new slimming world ready meal range at Iceland. Not sure of details yet as they only signed the deal Friday. Handy for emergencies though!

AHHH thats goooooood! let me know when/what! I dont go to group so relying on you to keep us informed!

WI day tomorrow and not looking forward to it! But tomorrow is a new day and a new week! Had such a stressful day at work and didnt have breakfast or lunch and then ate loads of sweets :( in my defence today is the worst day of my working year so hopefully this it wont be as stressful.... until a years time!

So once a year we have a budget meeting with all my customers (60 of them) My boss chairs the meeting and we cover works done in the last year and works planend for next year, plus loads of financial crap, the meeting also reviews my performance, which is potentially a really awkard enviroment for people to be talking about me! Also over the last few week we have had a break in, builders starting 10 days late, and several other more petty issues so my customers where in a bad mood and gunning for my boss, the meeting went OK and much better than i thought, i think i just stressed myself out! Anyway thats over and todays a new day!

I'm absolutely full of a cold!! Thanks to my stupid other half! Had another job interview today but won't find out till next week and that's rubbish for me when I hate waiting for anything!!!

Diets been ok so far this week (except a few chips stolen off my niece earlier)

Just relaxing in bed (yes I know it's only 8.30) with a hot choccie waiting for the apprentice to start.

How's everyone else doing?

I'm okay thank you. I'm deciding whether I like my new job or not which isn't good lol. Food been okay. Probably a bit too much of it. Feeling a bit lazy as not exercised since Monday. Skipped the gym today :/

Back