Buddy wanted... Apply within ?

I'm absolutely full of a cold!! Thanks to my stupid other half! Had another job interview today but won't find out till next week and that's rubbish for me when I hate waiting for anything!!!

Diets been ok so far this week (except a few chips stolen off my niece earlier)

Just relaxing in bed (yes I know it's only 8.30) with a hot choccie waiting for the apprentice to start.

How's everyone else doing?

I was in bed at 8.30!! Again waiting for the apprentice! Whats your predictions? I predict Bianca to go SOON and james to the final (if not win!)

I'm okay thank you. I'm deciding whether I like my new job or not which isn't good lol. Food been okay. Probably a bit too much of it. Feeling a bit lazy as not exercised since Monday. Skipped the gym today :/

whats the new job, how long have you been in it? x

Good Morning lovely ladies,

I had a chinese on Saturday!!!! but otherwise wasn't too bad over the week.........i say not too bad - obvs the chinese was bad enough lol!!!

Back on it today though, fruit for brekkie - not sure what i'm having for lunch, dinner is chicken stuffed with Garlic and Herb soft cheese (1 1/2 syns) wrapped in bacon, then going to do oven roasted rosemary and garlic new potatoes and fine beans and brocolli and i can't wait for dinner haha!!

Did everyone have a good weekend??

I saw my friend on saturday, she was up from Cornwall so we went out for a girly lunch - i had grilled chicken with salad and jacket potato and really enjoyed it. Then got home and chilled out watching Greys Anatomy (i'm addicted!), Then had the naughty chinese and i did enjoy every single mouthful! Yesterday my mum was off to for a Spa over night stay with her friend, so me and the puppies had a lazy morning and then went for a nice long walk! Then date number two happened! we were going to go to the cinema as i said before, this was going to be saturday but we changed it to Sunday. He was at his parents doing bits to their house, then came home etc. So we decided to just stay in and chill out so he came over and we watched a film, now i wouldn't invite anyone round sort of as a second date but just the way he is i could tell he doesn't exactly take advantage (i was proven to be right! :)! ). Now one test is always whether Benny likes them, he tends to have a good judge of character so if he stops barking in under five minutes then its a good sign....he stopped within about 30 seconds and just wanted to lick his face lol!! so thumbs up from my furbaby! anyway, we just watched a film but really pretty much talked throughout all of it! lol!

Then we said goodbye, he is such a gent though, like he said he got nervous again saying goodbye because he didn't want to just kiss me in case i didn't want that etc - which is so different from what is sort of the norm (well tends to me), guys seem to just do whatever they want. so yer that was a massive thumbs up! He said all this there and then, and i just said i think it's that we both want the same and we are on the same page, so we had a nice goodnight kiss :) if i'm honest i didn't want him to go!! it's all so exciting at the moment, then he text me when he got home....and said he didn't want to go! lol so we definitely do think along the same lines!! lol! said goodnight, then he text me this morning and we have been emailing! He says he keeps thinking of me etc which is sweet!

Also, i went onto POF on Saturday to just clear off messages and wanted to delete my photo's and he had deleted all his photo's too! made me smile, sometimes you start dating someone and they are always still on POF - which is fine obviously because nothing is exclusive and all very early days, but just nice that someone is the same, sort of not still looking elsewhere!

So, not sure when i will see him again, just wait and see what happens, was definitely a nice end to my weekend :) although i completely struggled getting up this morning!!!! ahhh i was so tired!!!! xxxx

SOOOOO... we dont seem to have any update?! date 3????

Yes I thought last night that I think Alan sugar has a soft spot for James and he could potentially win it. Glad Lauren went she a wet lettuce!! Think there's quite a bit if dead wood still in there, a lot of them have been totally crap this year!!

Yes I thought last night that I think Alan sugar has a soft spot for James and he could potentially win it. Glad Lauren went she a wet lettuce!! Think there's quite a bit if dead wood still in there, a lot of them have been totally crap this year!!

yes i can def see Alan has a soft spot for him! yes alot of 'bullsh*t' i think this year, more blagging and winging it! Have you beenw watching I'm a celeb? what did you think of Gemma leaving? I read this morning that she got £100k for 72 hours in there!!! Also did you hear Craig Charles has had to leave?

Sorry forgot to say.... good luck for job, is it simular to other interview, same job just closer?

Yes I read that!! Easy money that!! She should have stayed, weight would've dropped of her!
Yes heard about Craig, that's such a shame.

Job is similar but more office based which has pros and cons as obviously I'll be stuck in an office but I'll also have a start and finish time whereas now you have so much work it's constant and always under pressure to work at home in the evenings etc! It's more money too but we'll see.

Has work improved for you?

Yes I read that!! Easy money that!! She should have stayed, weight would've dropped of her!
Yes heard about Craig, that's such a shame.

Job is similar but more office based which has pros and cons as obviously I'll be stuck in an office but I'll also have a start and finish time whereas now you have so much work it's constant and always under pressure to work at home in the evenings etc! It's more money too but we'll see.

Has work improved for you?

Ah yes but that will be good with the baby wont it to have regular hours, fingers crossed!

Yes she should have stayed and i agree she would have got in shape, silly of her really, i never really liked her and now disike her more!

Yes work has calmed down alot! thankfuly!

I'm a nanny. But it's the odd hours I don't like which I thought I would! I work 6.45-10 drive home which takes 30 minutes , then go back 3-7 . It feels like it takes up my whole day!

ah yes i remember now - sorry i forgot! Oh yer that is odd hours, i used to do hours like that and i loved it to start with but i found that i was just going home and napping and then when i finished work for the day i had dont nothing!

I have 3 brothers, all older than me and all amazing, the one closest to my age, Pete, lives in Spain. He sent me a link this week on WhatsApp’s about a news article he had been reading on obesity and how he thinks I should do something about my weight.... Now my problem is this, I love him for doing that because it shows he cares but he didn’t know I had already lost some weight and now I feel a sense of pressure of me. I can’t explain it but it’s kind of burst my bubble a bit, I am desperately trying for it not and to feel 100% motivated but realistically I am about 75%, which is good. But it’s knocked me, I can’t really understand why. not that me dieting was a secret or anything, and he's being great by messaging me like 'so what have you eaten today' and you should go for run blah but I just felt more confident when he wasn’t trying to help, does that make me sound awkward or ridiculous?! I love this site and people (with same issues) asking questions and talking things through. Just with him it’s not helpful.

Anyway... an update on my progress:

Week 1... 9 pound off
week 2... 2 pound off
week 3... 4 pound off
week 4... 5 pound off
week 5... 1 pound ON - grump

Hey Girlies

Sorry i've been completely absent this week.

Work has been ridiculous, everyday so far (apart from today) i've sat in front of my computer without lunch breaks, yesterday was the worst was here at 8 and didn't leave till 6 and i left my desk once to have a wee! only ate one cereal bar all day, went home cooked a stir fry, couldn't even eat half of it and got into bed at 7:30!!!! bleurgh! managed to get out at lunch today but only for like 15 mins! anyway, work week is nearly done thankfully! and the job i've been working on is nearly done.....then it's to catch up on everything that's built up whilst i've been doing this particular thing! but that can wait till next week.

Food this week, all over the place, 100% not on plan but not 100% terrible, just like not eating in the day, then having dinner - SW dinner, but eating whilst cooking 9 times out of 10 i've been eating my like cheese allowance or something but a few times i've had like an extra bag of rivita mini's ..... not terrible but i'm not tracking it at all! anyway, sort of proud that i haven't gone crazily off plan like i would normally!

anyway....onto the important stuff....date....

So i was meant to see him yesterday but after my rubbish day i just felt only good for bed, now i REALLY wanted to see him but i also REALLY was not in the mood to make the effort to get ready and it's not at that stage were i want to let my guard down yet lol!! so anyway i'm seeing him tonight, he's picking me up at 7:30 then i think we are going to go out for dinner. Not sure where - just see tonight i think! all very much the same, talking daily, almost constantly!! All still going really well, i really can't wait to see him tonight! all extremely positive! apart from one thing niggling at the back of my mind.....he currently house shares and he says his house mate is just really awkward and he just basically sleeps there and doesn't bother doing much else which is all like fine.....so WHY do i have a part of me saying "hmmmm he lives with a gf or ex gf" or something like that?!?! i have NO reason to believe this, he will text me whatever time, like there's no silent periods in the evenings or anything like that, weekends we talk all the time, he was happy to go to cinema last night (well we planned too) and that's in the town he lives, added him on things like ********* and again no signs of a gf, i know its 100% me because i have had it before, and also how my ex was i just couldn't trust him!!! so i have to be soooo careful not to say something because i know what its like when you are telling the truth and someone doesn't believe you! its horrible! obviously still very early days! but i REALLY hope it goes somewhere....i know it sounds so cheesy but i literally think he's perfect for me, everything i could ever want! all in one person!

Anyway....i'll let you know how it goes tonight!! and then we are talking about doing something on saturday too :)

hope everyone is ok? xxxx

Hey Girlies

Sorry i've been completely absent this week.

Work has been ridiculous, everyday so far (apart from today) i've sat in front of my computer without lunch breaks, yesterday was the worst was here at 8 and didn't leave till 6 and i left my desk once to have a wee! only ate one cereal bar all day, went home cooked a stir fry, couldn't even eat half of it and got into bed at 7:30!!!! bleurgh! managed to get out at lunch today but only for like 15 mins! anyway, work week is nearly done thankfully! and the job i've been working on is nearly done.....then it's to catch up on everything that's built up whilst i've been doing this particular thing! but that can wait till next week.

Food this week, all over the place, 100% not on plan but not 100% terrible, just like not eating in the day, then having dinner - SW dinner, but eating whilst cooking 9 times out of 10 i've been eating my like cheese allowance or something but a few times i've had like an extra bag of rivita mini's ..... not terrible but i'm not tracking it at all! anyway, sort of proud that i haven't gone crazily off plan like i would normally!

anyway....onto the important stuff....date....

So i was meant to see him yesterday but after my rubbish day i just felt only good for bed, now i REALLY wanted to see him but i also REALLY was not in the mood to make the effort to get ready and it's not at that stage were i want to let my guard down yet lol!! so anyway i'm seeing him tonight, he's picking me up at 7:30 then i think we are going to go out for dinner. Not sure where - just see tonight i think! all very much the same, talking daily, almost constantly!! All still going really well, i really can't wait to see him tonight! all extremely positive! apart from one thing niggling at the back of my mind.....he currently house shares and he says his house mate is just really awkward and he just basically sleeps there and doesn't bother doing much else which is all like fine.....so WHY do i have a part of me saying "hmmmm he lives with a gf or ex gf" or something like that?!?! i have NO reason to believe this, he will text me whatever time, like there's no silent periods in the evenings or anything like that, weekends we talk all the time, he was happy to go to cinema last night (well we planned too) and that's in the town he lives, added him on things like ********* and again no signs of a gf, i know its 100% me because i have had it before, and also how my ex was i just couldn't trust him!!! so i have to be soooo careful not to say something because i know what its like when you are telling the truth and someone doesn't believe you! its horrible! obviously still very early days! but i REALLY hope it goes somewhere....i know it sounds so cheesy but i literally think he's perfect for me, everything i could ever want! all in one person!

Anyway....i'll let you know how it goes tonight!! and then we are talking about doing something on saturday too :)

hope everyone is ok? xxxx

When I met David he said the same thing! that he lived with 2 people and he couldnt stand either of them ( It always niggled me) and even when we where friends he just refered to lyn & Andy and how he didnt ejoy living there, after several obvious hints of me wanting to met them (just to put my mind at rest) he FINALLY confessed.... Lyn is his mum and Andy his younger brother!! He just didnt want to admit to me that after him splitting up with ex he moved back home, sweet really! and to be fair i probably woul dhave judged him for it!

I have 3 brothers, all older than me and all amazing, the one closest to my age, Pete, lives in Spain. He sent me a link this week on WhatsApp's about a news article he had been reading on obesity and how he thinks I should do something about my weight.... Now my problem is this, I love him for doing that because it shows he cares but he didn't know I had already lost some weight and now I feel a sense of pressure of me. I can't explain it but it's kind of burst my bubble a bit, I am desperately trying for it not and to feel 100% motivated but realistically I am about 75%, which is good. But it's knocked me, I can't really understand why. not that me dieting was a secret or anything, and he's being great by messaging me like 'so what have you eaten today' and you should go for run blah but I just felt more confident when he wasn't trying to help, does that make me sound awkward or ridiculous?! I love this site and people (with same issues) asking questions and talking things through. Just with him it's not helpful. Anyway... an update on my progress: Week 1... 9 pound off week 2... 2 pound off week 3... 4 pound off week 4... 5 pound off week 5... 1 pound ON - grump

Your weight loss is amazing, thereabouts denying it!! Now let's remember your brother is a man so whether he is trying to help or not he's going to go the wrong way about it, that's just what men do! They are idiots!

If it really is getting to you then maybe just say to him that you are getting support from other sources and that is enough and because he is family you feel like it's pressure rather than support?!?

Hey Girlies Sorry i've been completely absent this week. Work has been ridiculous, everyday so far (apart from today) i've sat in front of my computer without lunch breaks, yesterday was the worst was here at 8 and didn't leave till 6 and i left my desk once to have a wee! only ate one cereal bar all day, went home cooked a stir fry, couldn't even eat half of it and got into bed at 7:30!!!! bleurgh! managed to get out at lunch today but only for like 15 mins! anyway, work week is nearly done thankfully! and the job i've been working on is nearly done.....then it's to catch up on everything that's built up whilst i've been doing this particular thing! but that can wait till next week. Food this week, all over the place, 100% not on plan but not 100% terrible, just like not eating in the day, then having dinner - SW dinner, but eating whilst cooking 9 times out of 10 i've been eating my like cheese allowance or something but a few times i've had like an extra bag of rivita mini's ..... not terrible but i'm not tracking it at all! anyway, sort of proud that i haven't gone crazily off plan like i would normally! anyway....onto the important stuff....date.... So i was meant to see him yesterday but after my rubbish day i just felt only good for bed, now i REALLY wanted to see him but i also REALLY was not in the mood to make the effort to get ready and it's not at that stage were i want to let my guard down yet lol!! so anyway i'm seeing him tonight, he's picking me up at 7:30 then i think we are going to go out for dinner. Not sure where - just see tonight i think! all very much the same, talking daily, almost constantly!! All still going really well, i really can't wait to see him tonight! all extremely positive! apart from one thing niggling at the back of my mind.....he currently house shares and he says his house mate is just really awkward and he just basically sleeps there and doesn't bother doing much else which is all like fine.....so WHY do i have a part of me saying "hmmmm he lives with a gf or ex gf" or something like that?!?! i have NO reason to believe this, he will text me whatever time, like there's no silent periods in the evenings or anything like that, weekends we talk all the time, he was happy to go to cinema last night (well we planned too) and that's in the town he lives, added him on things like ********* and again no signs of a gf, i know its 100% me because i have had it before, and also how my ex was i just couldn't trust him!!! so i have to be soooo careful not to say something because i know what its like when you are telling the truth and someone doesn't believe you! its horrible! obviously still very early days! but i REALLY hope it goes somewhere....i know it sounds so cheesy but i literally think he's perfect for me, everything i could ever want! all in one person! Anyway....i'll let you know how it goes tonight!! and then we are talking about doing something on saturday too :) hope everyone is ok? xxxx

It's always weird at the beginning of a new thing, lots of unknown and your past will always dictate how you feel if you let it. If you're nosey like me then google him/his address and see if it shows who's registered there? It sounds like he doesn't have anything to hide though if he texts you anytime etc. I think us women are naturally suspicious and paranoid, particularly when it comes to relationships and situations where we could get hurt!!!
Just go with it, have fun, sounds like a good thing to me!!

I wouldn't doubt him until something doesn't add up. He probably wants to keep his personal life separate. I wouldn't get paranoid until you feel you have more reason to be :)

You girls are so right!!! Don't worry already googled him and searched his images (thanks catfish!) haha so I've done my research and nothing!!

I'm going with it until like you all say I have reason to doubt. Just waiting for him to pick me up. Eek excited!!!!!!! Xxxx

You girls are so right!!! Don't worry already googled him and searched his images (thanks catfish!) haha so I've done my research and nothing!!

I'm going with it until like you all say I have reason to doubt. Just waiting for him to pick me up. Eek excited!!!!!!! Xxxx

Sooooo??? How was it?

OMG! Me and my hubby LOVE Catfish!!! its one of the TV shows we agree on!!!

Sooooo??? How was it?

OMG! Me and my hubby LOVE Catfish!!! its one of the TV shows we agree on!!!

haha i love Catfish!! so funny!

It was another perfect date, most of the like first date nerves have gone so there was no awkward "i want to hold his hand but does he want me to?!" sort of things!

So.... details....

he picked me up at 7:30, i'm a complete nervous passenger from being in a bad accident when i was younger, he has a BMW M3 which are ridiculously fast but he stuck perfectly to speed limits the whole way which is a HUGE positive to me - made me feel safe :), arrived at the pub and went in (holding hands :) ) and had a drink, was nice actually pub is like an old country pub and we sat next to each other so we could people watch!! but also more to be closer rather than across the table from each other. Was lovely, we had a few drinks, again talking constantly, no awkwardness, no silences, he went to get another drink and leant down to give me a kiss before he went which was nice. He was the perfect gent all night as with before. so yer talking constantly, laughing, holding hands, his hand was on my leg, mine on his, all lovely :) then we went home, in the car on the way home he was like holding my hand. Just really lovely. I was cold so he cuddled me when we left the pub, just literally all perfect. not one thought of - ergh ok i don't like that or anything like that. I didn't want to leave at all, he didn't either, so we said goodbye and what was really nice is that rather than just saying bye in the car, he got out of the car to say goodbye to me which i thought was just really sweet. Then he text me when he got home, it's crazy how we have only met three times, but its just all clicked so well. I feel a little smitten but i am not letting myself get in too deep until a little later but equally i'm not being stand off-ish!

so, with regards to the living arrangement and me having doubts, i didn't mention it or ask who he lives with - he had said over text its embarrassing so i thought ok i'll respect that - don't want to make him feel awkward! But i asked him like a few things, he had been at his mum and dads yesterday who live near the coast - he had text me during the day to say like "o my sister is back now" and "just going to the other house to meet the electrician" etc. now i have an amazing memory so i remembered when he had text me this so just in conversation i said like o so what time did your sister get back....and of course all his answers were just as he had text me :) so i just need to forget that silly thing now like you all say until i have reason to question it. he was showing me pictures of his house that he's doing work on so he seems very open and honest! which i love.

He text me first thing this morning and a few times through the morning, he's at his house doing work on it today, and hopefully should be seeing him tomorrow! eek! i'm so happy right now, he literally is my Mr Perfect! Normally by the third date if i don't like someone then that's it my mind is made up, but with him i haven't even had one thing i don't like.....crazy but perfect! :)

xxx

haha i love Catfish!! so funny!

It was another perfect date, most of the like first date nerves have gone so there was no awkward "i want to hold his hand but does he want me to?!" sort of things!

So.... details....

he picked me up at 7:30, i'm a complete nervous passenger from being in a bad accident when i was younger, he has a BMW M3 which are ridiculously fast but he stuck perfectly to speed limits the whole way which is a HUGE positive to me - made me feel safe :), arrived at the pub and went in (holding hands :) ) and had a drink, was nice actually pub is like an old country pub and we sat next to each other so we could people watch!! but also more to be closer rather than across the table from each other. Was lovely, we had a few drinks, again talking constantly, no awkwardness, no silences, he went to get another drink and leant down to give me a kiss before he went which was nice. He was the perfect gent all night as with before. so yer talking constantly, laughing, holding hands, his hand was on my leg, mine on his, all lovely :) then we went home, in the car on the way home he was like holding my hand. Just really lovely. I was cold so he cuddled me when we left the pub, just literally all perfect. not one thought of - ergh ok i don't like that or anything like that. I didn't want to leave at all, he didn't either, so we said goodbye and what was really nice is that rather than just saying bye in the car, he got out of the car to say goodbye to me which i thought was just really sweet. Then he text me when he got home, it's crazy how we have only met three times, but its just all clicked so well. I feel a little smitten but i am not letting myself get in too deep until a little later but equally i'm not being stand off-ish!

so, with regards to the living arrangement and me having doubts, i didn't mention it or ask who he lives with - he had said over text its embarrassing so i thought ok i'll respect that - don't want to make him feel awkward! But i asked him like a few things, he had been at his mum and dads yesterday who live near the coast - he had text me during the day to say like "o my sister is back now" and "just going to the other house to meet the electrician" etc. now i have an amazing memory so i remembered when he had text me this so just in conversation i said like o so what time did your sister get back....and of course all his answers were just as he had text me :) so i just need to forget that silly thing now like you all say until i have reason to question it. he was showing me pictures of his house that he's doing work on so he seems very open and honest! which i love.

He text me first thing this morning and a few times through the morning, he's at his house doing work on it today, and hopefully should be seeing him tomorrow! eek! i'm so happy right now, he literally is my Mr Perfect! Normally by the third date if i don't like someone then that's it my mind is made up, but with him i haven't even had one thing i don't like.....crazy but perfect! :)

xxx

AWW this is SO lovely! How nice of him to get out the car and say goodbye! Normally men are just like see ya! thats really nice.

I'm so pleased things are going well, we all want an invite to the wedding! ;)

What are your plans for tomorrow with him? xx

Aww your story sounds like mine! I met my bf online back in January and he was just perfect in every way and I was always thinking there's got to be so etching wrong with him he can't be this amazing!! But he actually is, now 10 months on we're living together and couldn't be happier :)

Back