Buddy wanted... Apply within ?

So pleased it went well! He seems lovely. There are not any gentlemen around! Especially with a swish car and own house! Looking forward to hearing all about date number 3!!!

He sounds perfect! How lovely. So glad the date went well, I feel all giddy and excited when I read your messages!! I don't come on here about sw anymore, I come on to catch up with your love life!! Hahaha!! Eeeeek i can't wait for the next date :) xx

Morning girlies

I've so not been on the diet this week, with all the work stress and being on cloud nine haha!!!

Anyway will get bk to it on Monday! Back on track!

So date wise, been talking as normal all day yesterday :) crazy that I only saw him a day ago yet feels like weeks. He says the same too which is sweet!! Just so strange how we can just talk everyday and not run out of things to say!! Ok so tonight, he's going to come round and we are just going to chill out and watch a film or something BUT mum will be in so technically he's meeting my mum ..... Gulp!!! I said like about coming over but mum will be in no pressure at all we can go cinema or something instead. He said no Id like to come over and then said I wouldn't consider meeting parents this early but I really like you .... I said exactly the same I wouldn't consider introducing him but I do really like him. It's so weird how this is all happening, well not weird, I guess when it's right it's right isn't it?! But anyway I can't wait to see him tonight!!!! It's like since we started talking I just haven't bothered going back on pof and I mean from the minute we stopped talking on there and started txting I just haven't bothered. He hasn't either!! And I went on there the other day to delete my pictures and he had deleted his and hide his profile!!! So cute!!! Normally you talk to someone but then you see that they are usually online still on pof! But he hasn't been! So still seems like Mr Perfect!!

Loved reading all your love stories!!! I'm such a hopeless romantic!! Can't wait to see if this turns into a fairytale happy ending.

Xxxx

Morning girlies I've so not been on the diet this week, with all the work stress and being on cloud nine haha!!! Anyway will get bk to it on Monday! Back on track! So date wise, been talking as normal all day yesterday :) crazy that I only saw him a day ago yet feels like weeks. He says the same too which is sweet!! Just so strange how we can just talk everyday and not run out of things to say!! Ok so tonight, he's going to come round and we are just going to chill out and watch a film or something BUT mum will be in so technically he's meeting my mum ..... Gulp!!! I said like about coming over but mum will be in no pressure at all we can go cinema or something instead. He said no Id like to come over and then said I wouldn't consider meeting parents this early but I really like you .... I said exactly the same I wouldn't consider introducing him but I do really like him. It's so weird how this is all happening, well not weird, I guess when it's right it's right isn't it?! But anyway I can't wait to see him tonight!!!! It's like since we started talking I just haven't bothered going back on pof and I mean from the minute we stopped talking on there and started txting I just haven't bothered. He hasn't either!! And I went on there the other day to delete my pictures and he had deleted his and hide his profile!!! So cute!!! Normally you talk to someone but then you see that they are usually online still on pof! But he hasn't been! So still seems like Mr Perfect!! Loved reading all your love stories!!! I'm such a hopeless romantic!! Can't wait to see if this turns into a fairytale happy ending. Xxxx

Eeeeek so exciting!! Can't wait to hear all about it :)

Just weighed in so that I'm not ignoring my bad week and still lost 1/2 lb! I know it's teeny tiny but still going down! Xxxx

Ah well done on the loss! Keep it up! Hope it goes well tonight, your mum seems cool so hopefully they will get on really well! Keep us posted!xx

Good Morning All,

How are we? As grumpy as me because it's Monday AGAIN!???

So, date number 4 on Saturday was another great one!!!

He came over for 7ish, mum was going out at 7:30 so she was getting ready then when she was leaving she came down said hello chatted for like 5 mins and then she left - so a nice chilled meeting, not like lets all sit down for dinner type of meet the mum lol!! She really likes him - so all good. We just chilled out Saturday watched a film, although we basically missed all of the film as we were too busy talking, cuddling, kissing etc.....literally like a teenager!!! haha!! anyway, was such a nice evening, again didn't want him to go!! Again he text me when he got home to say he didn't want to leave and how happy he was etc! I had the biggest smile on my face, been talking all yesterday and then again this morning. Seeing him tomorrow! :) he was asking about seeing me again, and i just said i haven;t got much planned this week so let me know an evening good for you and he said he doesn't want to sound too keen though.....so i said that i was worrying about the exact same thing! phew! lol! can't wait to see him again!

Also, literally melted my heart......obviously Saturday we were on the sofa....alone in the house....you know....kissing etc....anyway nothing happened other than kissing and wondering hands....all above clothes though....but as we were talking yesterday he was saying that if IT did happen then he wants it to be special....now for me this is so strange....normally guys just want to get you into bed asap....so i said what do you mean special....so he said well like when we are both sure we are serious then we can book a weekend away together rather than like a rushed fumble type thing....because he wants to make sure i don't feel like another knotch to his bed post type thing and likewise he doesn't want to be the same....now i find that amazing tbh!!! like literally so romantic!! it might be just me but that just says alot about him to me!

we were texting this morning when we woke up, he said he was just thinking about things etc....so i asked what obviously, and he was just saying how much he hopes there is an us etc.....i knew he was worrying and basically wanted to make sure it's mutual which is the same for me, like we aren't exclusive but i wanted to know whether he's talking to other girls....but didn't want to ask....so anyway i just said look hand on heart from the minute we started speaking on POF i actually haven't spoken to any other guys - and that's the truth and i haven't purposely done that, i've just been interested in him! anyway he said he's the same so all good! and i do believe him! completely!

So, all is well in paradise - i do still have that stupid niggle about his shared house....i don't know why! i have NO reason to doubt him, i have dated a guy who's lived with a gf (i know TERRIBLE, but i was 18 and stupid and didn't know at first).....and he's showing NO signs of that at all!!! i have NO reason to doubt him AT ALL!!! .... but still keep think who does he live with....but i haven't asked, i'm not going to ask! He said its a house mate who is a bit strange, he's embarrassed of a house share, and doesn't like the place so that's all it is! He is fast doing up his other place as well, so won't be long until he's there i don't think so then i don't have to worry! Silly minds....they can drive us crazy can't they!!

hope everyone had a good weekend?! xxx

Eeeeek! !! You both sound so cute!
I like the idea of making ' it' special. Although not too planned as I find it quite pressurising! At least you will know to shave your legs though!!
Maybe he's embarrassed about his house? It could be messy or not very presentable. He may even have batman wallpaper haha .
See where it goes, enjoy dating and don't rush past it all to get too serious too soon. That's my view anyway. But it all sounds very positive!

Eeeeek! !! You both sound so cute!
I like the idea of making ' it' special. Although not too planned as I find it quite pressurising! At least you will know to shave your legs though!!
Maybe he's embarrassed about his house? It could be messy or not very presentable. He may even have batman wallpaper haha .
See where it goes, enjoy dating and don't rush past it all to get too serious too soon. That's my view anyway. But it all sounds very positive!

yer exactly - i was thinking like i don't want it all too planned!! if that makes sense, but equally at least i don't need to shave my legs until then hahaha!!! But then like a lovely romantic weekend away would be perfect but still like not planned in terms of that haha!! exciting!
Yer well he did say that, that the house is messy because of this guy and half of his stuff is in boxes because he wants to move as soon as possible. so i just need to not think too much into it! Plus if he house shares with another guy....i actually dont want to go round there anyway if that makes sense!!
But yep, it's all very much happening naturally which is lovely, there's no stupid game playing or second guessing what the other will do next. It's all very open and honest, just a few conversations to sort of confirm we are both on the same page which is great, like i feel like i'm with him but no tags etc at the mo which is nice because it's not too serious too quick! we are just really enjoying seeing each other! i want to keep this excitement for as long as possible, like its nice to miss someone!! xxx

I feel like I'm watching a really soppy romcom in instalments!! I looooove it!! He certainly sounds like a true gent, sounds like you've caught a good en there!! I'm really really pleased for you!!
I can't wait for the romantic weekend, I'm looking forward to it for you!! Hehe get those legs shaved girl! He sounds very very sweet.

Been for weigh in today..... But before I went I called to a clothes store near me for a browse, I really need a new winter coat coz mine is too thin, I was pregnant last year so always boiling so this year I'm extra cold! Anyway when I started sw I was a size 16, u would kid myself and say 14 but 90% of my clothes were a 16. Anyway went into shop seen an ok coat, didn't want to spend loads as I'm hoping to be in a much smaller clothes size soon... So I picked up a 14 and tried on..... Too big!!! Yes it was too big!! So I thought, hmmmm I'll just try a 12, expecting me not to be able to move in it.... And it fits!!! Like a glove!! Omg a size 12!!! Now I know it's probably a big sized brand and blah blah blah, but who cares?!?! It's a 12!!! I was so thrilled I kept it on in the shop and put my old size 16 in the bag!! I felt absolutely on top of the world!!

So I swaggered into group, didn't have a care in the world what weigh in was going to say coz I had a size 12 coat hanging on the back on my chair so I didn't care! I've cheated lots this week, got very drunk Friday and ate crips, chocs, popcorn, had a meal out Saturday and another Chinese in the week!! But I stepped on and if lost 3lbs!! That takes me into the next stone bracket down! Also got slimmer of the week :) 1.5 lbs to go till my first stone award. So my 12.5 lbs lost so far added to my 9lbs off before I started sw is 21.5lbs so far, a stone and a half!! Yeeeeeeee haaaaaa!!

If you didn't know already, I'm very very very very happy today!! Xx

I feel like I'm watching a really soppy romcom in instalments!! I looooove it!! He certainly sounds like a true gent, sounds like you've caught a good en there!! I'm really really pleased for you!!
I can't wait for the romantic weekend, I'm looking forward to it for you!! Hehe get those legs shaved girl! He sounds very very sweet.

Been for weigh in today..... But before I went I called to a clothes store near me for a browse, I really need a new winter coat coz mine is too thin, I was pregnant last year so always boiling so this year I'm extra cold! Anyway when I started sw I was a size 16, u would kid myself and say 14 but 90% of my clothes were a 16. Anyway went into shop seen an ok coat, didn't want to spend loads as I'm hoping to be in a much smaller clothes size soon... So I picked up a 14 and tried on..... Too big!!! Yes it was too big!! So I thought, hmmmm I'll just try a 12, expecting me not to be able to move in it.... And it fits!!! Like a glove!! Omg a size 12!!! Now I know it's probably a big sized brand and blah blah blah, but who cares?!?! It's a 12!!! I was so thrilled I kept it on in the shop and put my old size 16 in the bag!! I felt absolutely on top of the world!!

So I swaggered into group, didn't have a care in the world what weigh in was going to say coz I had a size 12 coat hanging on the back on my chair so I didn't care! I've cheated lots this week, got very drunk Friday and ate crips, chocs, popcorn, had a meal out Saturday and another Chinese in the week!! But I stepped on and if lost 3lbs!! That takes me into the next stone bracket down! Also got slimmer of the week :) 1.5 lbs to go till my first stone award. So my 12.5 lbs lost so far added to my 9lbs off before I started sw is 21.5lbs so far, a stone and a half!! Yeeeeeeee haaaaaa!!

If you didn't know already, I'm very very very very happy today!! Xx

haha i feel so excited like all the time!! literally like a teenager....i forgot what it's like to feel like this!!! After a four year crappy relationship! it's great, so i'm sharing all the details because i can't contain my excitement lol!

O M G!!!! well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is amazing!!! DO NOT use excuses like its a big sized brand.....it's a size 12 full stop!!!!! well done!!! and then 3lbs, what a good monday for you!!!! so pleased for you!!! 21.5lbs is fab!! there's these comparison things where it shows what your weight loss equivalent is soooo 21.5lbs is equivalent to:

a car tyre (20lbs)
7 human brains
1 Sperm Whales Brain and 1 Chihuahua
16 basketballs

just for some comparison!!!! :D xxxxx

oo and you also lost a size 16 coat today!!!! woop woop!!! xxxx

That's amazing rachealc! !! So pleased for you. I find loosing weight can be odd...In our heads we probably see ourselves at our biggest ,when really we have lost weight and are a lot smaller than we are/ think?! 1-2 lbs a week doesn't sound much when you say it but they all add up and definitely show!

Good Morning Girls,

Sorry i haven't been on much! work has been C-R-A-Z-Y!

Anyway....diet.....not stuck to it at all! lost all motivation and lost all interest in food really - don't even know what i want to eat really! i haven't been crazy i've mainly been eating like soups for lunch (pre-made not home made), then pasta for dinner, just not much fruit i suppose! anyway i've maintained. I have been snacking, but on cereal bars and snack a jacks. i need to sort it out though, yesterday after work i was so hungry that i had to eat some cooked chicken when i got in because i was shaking! I'm just going through that horrible phase of not knowing what i want to eat so not really eating much! which doesn't work for me.

Now on to the important part....love life....

Ok....so last Monday he text me in the morning because he was staying at a hotel for work because he was in London the next day and wanted me to go and stay with him....i was immensely excited just to be able to spend more than a few hours with him! I said yes obviously....but i said "i'm not sure if that's why you are asking and i highly doubt it is....but we might not be able to do anything as i'm sort of on....might be ok by this evening though" .... he replied "i'm not fussed about that, i just want to spend time with you".....this just confirmed to me he is a good guy, alot of guys would then have said actually yer don't bother! so anyway, met at the hotel, checked in etc then we went out to a restaurant for dinner, i offered to drive - he wouldn't let me! He drove again so considerately seen as i'm such a rubbish passenger! lol! dinner was lovely, he wouldn't let me pay again!!! got back to the hotel, got into bed and was just talking and cuddling....then things got a little carried away.....and we did the deed! but it all felt so right, he asked me if i was sure and that i didn't have to etc but everything was all so perfect! ..... felt like in a film lol!! then we fell asleep .... he snored!!! but it didn't even bother me lol!!! then woke up, i really didn't want to have to get ready for work at all!!! then we ..... got carried away again lol!!! good way to start the day .... showered and got ready for work! Obviously it was very good.....but just spending time together was so nice.

Then we were talking all week, he was busy at the house in the evenings and i was out with friends most evenings, then he came round on saturday - by this time i missed him like crazy!!! i cooked dinner and we just had a night in watching tele.....although we didn't watch much were too busy talking etc! another perfect evening!!

Still been talking since, he said this morning he really misses me and feels like he's love sick......argh!!!! I feel so much like a teenager! haha!!! anyway, i might see him one evening this week, but depends really whether he's doing the house and i've got a few things planned - so if not will be Saturday and we might go shopping during the day to get some xmas bits.

This wednesday would be a month ago we first started TALKING not even met!! crazy....Thursday will be we met 3 weeks ago, only three weeks!

Also - good news, FINALLY my old flat has been sorted which means finally after 9 months i don't have to talk to my ex or his stupid dad anymore!! woop woop!!!

hope you girls are all ok?! xxxxx

Back