Buddy wanted... Apply within ?

Eeeeeeek! !!! So pleased it felt right and you are happy with the way it all went. He sounds like a right charmer! And being love sick is cute! After 3 weeks of meeting as well!

Eeeeeeek! !!! So pleased it felt right and you are happy with the way it all went. He sounds like a right charmer! And being love sick is cute! After 3 weeks of meeting as well!

i know it's all so exciting!!! i want to ask what we are like are we seeing each other etc....but then tbh i don't need a label at the moment, i know he's not seeing anyone else, he knows i'm not seeing anyone else and it's all happening naturally at the mo! he saw my mum again on saturday and they had a nice chat - she really likes him! soo all is good! xxx

Awww how lovely!! Eeewk how cute that he's said he feels love sick. That's so sweet. What a lovely feeling. Glad you've updated us I was well overdue my fix of romance! Xx

Ladies! How are we all? New year new start! been RUBBISH for the last month (stuppppid christmas!!!) But today I did it... i got on the scales which means theres no going back now!x

Ladies! How are we all? New year new start! been RUBBISH for the last month (stuppppid christmas!!!) But today I did it... i got on the scales which means theres no going back now!x

Hey lovely,

i did the same....back on the scales....GULP!

How are you? Good Christmas....New Year and all that?!

First day back to work today since 20th December....slight shock to the system!!! i am back to the diet tomorrow - i have ordered some VLCD supplies, doing that for a while to get some weight shifted asap - even if i only do it to lose the first stone, i need that kick up the bum for motivation!

xxx

Hi girlies nice to be back!!
I put 2.5 on in total over Xmas so not too bad! That was last week, weigh in this morning and lost 2 so 1.5 to go to get me back straight..
Have shifted my first stone too... Yey!!!

I'm back to work tomorrow... Not been nice nov 2013!!!!!! Omg shock to the system!!

How is everyone... How is the romance that was blossoming??

Good Morning,

It is defo good to be back! i am sick of food!! i do it every year, eat so much at christmas it is ridiculous! this year i'm going to make sure i am at least half a stone under my ideal weight for christmas so i don't have this horrible feeling to start the year off!!

OMG - and here's me thinking i struggled yesterday!! hope it all went ok for you!!!

I'm ok .... bit of an up and down time at the moment... been having pains for a few months in the area where my ovaries are, can be stitch like pain or stabbing pain comes and goes, no rhyme or reason. Anyway went to docs and got referred to a private hospital using my medical cover. Saw a gyno there and she did an internal ultrasound and found i have a 1.5cm fibroid on my uterus AND i have Poly-cystic Ovary Syndrome ... neither of which should cause the pains i'm getting. When she told me i just burst into tears because i thought having PCOS meant you cant conceive! but she reassured me its not, she said can take longer to conceive but doesn't mean i can't. Very mixed feelings tbh as i have NONE of the "usual" symptoms of PCOS - i.e excess hair, oily skin, acne, ... other symptoms are irregular periods (i'm on the pill so they are regular) and trouble conceiving .... which i obviously don't know about, also weight gain and trouble losing weight...... tbh i eat crap i gain weight, i diet....i lose weight - i don't struggle....i struggle with the eating right part lol! . Just abit bleurgh! So, she then did bloods and i have to go back on 16th to discuss results and next steps. She did say for the next steps dependent on what the bloods show she would be inclined to do a laparoscopy to see basically if she can find the cause or just be able to say that there is nothing. But obviously that is a form of surgery which i'm terrified about! So all a bit strange to be honest.....not entirely sure what to think of it all, i don't think i have digested it all properly. But PCOS does improve with weightloss.....so the diet has started today, this weight is going asap. I have my VLCD stuff arriving today, i will pop to Tesco after work to stock up on bits and then i am all ready to tackle this lard.

The romance is going really well. Been two months now, we are an official couple.... eek!! he's still as lovely as ever! Got us a spa day for christmas!! so we will book that at some point this year! (another reason for diet....want to look as good as i can in swimwear)... i am absolutely smitten to be honest! Very happy!

How are you girls?! xxx

Hey lovely,

i did the same....back on the scales....GULP!

How are you? Good Christmas....New Year and all that?!

First day back to work today since 20th December....slight shock to the system!!! i am back to the diet tomorrow - i have ordered some VLCD supplies, doing that for a while to get some weight shifted asap - even if i only do it to lose the first stone, i need that kick up the bum for motivation!

xxx
How did your first day back go? My eyes were stinging all day! Over Christmas we slept for 12 hours a night! Now back down to just 6 :(

Hi girlies nice to be back!!
I put 2.5 on in total over Xmas so not too bad! That was last week, weigh in this morning and lost 2 so 1.5 to go to get me back straight..
Have shifted my first stone too... Yey!!!

I'm back to work tomorrow... Not been nice nov 2013!!!!!! Omg shock to the system!!

How is everyone... How is the romance that was blossoming??

That's not a bad gain at all! Not been at work since November?! Lucky..but not nice going back :(

Good Morning,

It is defo good to be back! i am sick of food!! i do it every year, eat so much at christmas it is ridiculous! this year i'm going to make sure i am at least half a stone under my ideal weight for christmas so i don't have this horrible feeling to start the year off!!

OMG - and here's me thinking i struggled yesterday!! hope it all went ok for you!!!

I'm ok .... bit of an up and down time at the moment... been having pains for a few months in the area where my ovaries are, can be stitch like pain or stabbing pain comes and goes, no rhyme or reason. Anyway went to docs and got referred to a private hospital using my medical cover. Saw a gyno there and she did an internal ultrasound and found i have a 1.5cm fibroid on my uterus AND i have Poly-cystic Ovary Syndrome ... neither of which should cause the pains i'm getting. When she told me i just burst into tears because i thought having PCOS meant you cant conceive! but she reassured me its not, she said can take longer to conceive but doesn't mean i can't. Very mixed feelings tbh as i have NONE of the "usual" symptoms of PCOS - i.e excess hair, oily skin, acne, ... other symptoms are irregular periods (i'm on the pill so they are regular) and trouble conceiving .... which i obviously don't know about, also weight gain and trouble losing weight...... tbh i eat crap i gain weight, i diet....i lose weight - i don't struggle....i struggle with the eating right part lol! . Just abit bleurgh! So, she then did bloods and i have to go back on 16th to discuss results and next steps. She did say for the next steps dependent on what the bloods show she would be inclined to do a laparoscopy to see basically if she can find the cause or just be able to say that there is nothing. But obviously that is a form of surgery which i'm terrified about! So all a bit strange to be honest.....not entirely sure what to think of it all, i don't think i have digested it all properly. But PCOS does improve with weightloss.....so the diet has started today, this weight is going asap. I have my VLCD stuff arriving today, i will pop to Tesco after work to stock up on bits and then i am all ready to tackle this lard.

The romance is going really well. Been two months now, we are an official couple.... eek!! he's still as lovely as ever! Got us a spa day for christmas!! so we will book that at some point this year! (another reason for diet....want to look as good as i can in swimwear)... i am absolutely smitten to be honest! Very happy!

How are you girls?! xxx
Sorry to hear about your up and down times :( glad you went to the doctors though and it's getting looked into.

So happy things are going well still with your romance! Cute! And amazing gift of a spa day!

Hello Everyone! So glad to see you all replying! Lets all get back to it! What VLCD stuff are you going for? have you used stuff before? I'm soooo happy to read about the bloke! But sorry to hear about the other crap, like Becki said though glad its all getting looked into, I know lots of people who have PCSO and have had babies!

Rachael_C how going back to work been?

My hubby started a new job today, he started at 8 this morning, he was only going in for a few hours and i've heard NOTHING from him! so i'm assuming its going well!! but feels really weird not to hear from him! he's the kind that would ring or text me every hour if he could!

Hi everyone,

I have just joined the site and have lost 8lb at SW so far.... want to lose another 4 stone in total to get to my target of 12 stone (hopefully more, by August 2015) Havent been weighed over the xmas period so not sure what my weight is currently sitting but I know I have gained! looking for a buddy/ friends who can support and guide me through my weightloss journey as i know its going to be a long difficult road ahead when nobody else around me is on a diet! xxxx

Hi everyone,

I have just joined the site and have lost 8lb at SW so far.... want to lose another 4 stone in total to get to my target of 12 stone (hopefully more, by August 2015) Havent been weighed over the xmas period so not sure what my weight is currently sitting but I know I have gained! looking for a buddy/ friends who can support and guide me through my weightloss journey as i know its going to be a long difficult road ahead when nobody else around me is on a diet! xxxx

Aww thats where we are here for! We are ALL in the same boat! Well done on your loss so far. Are you going anywhere or doing it from home?x

thanks its not updated!! I had a 'blip' called christmas! GRrrrr! it gets in the way! i plucked up the courage to get on the scales yesterday and it said i had put 3 pound on and you know what, i'm pretty chuffed with that!! I had worked myself up a bit about it and was dreading it! I said anything less that a stone and i'd cope (i honestly thought it would be that bad!) So 3 pounds, hopefully i can lose that this week and get back on track! So ignore what the scales say tomorrow, your on the right path now :)

Thats exactly what I was thinking as well, I keep thinking surely ive put that 8lb back on but I will just accept what it is and draw a line under it. I know its going to be a tough 8 months for me to get my weight down but this is the first time in my life ive ever put any real effort into losing weight. I need to stay away from the booze! Its great to know that im not the only person in this boat! xx

That’s why I love this site! I find it really difficult to talk about these things to y 'skinny' friends! My hubby is great (well as much as a man can be!!) I started to find though the days I didn’t come on here where the days I was bad! So I need to come on more!! If I’m tempted with anything naughty I need to come here instead and read some real inspirational stories. At home it’s just me and hubby so we have thrown out everything that naughty!! Do you have much support off here?

I dont really talk to my friends about it because they are all slimmer and never really struggled with their weight like me... except my best friend she is more of a yoyo/fad dieter trying everything from cabbage soups to diet drops but I want something more long term that I can maintain rather than some quick fix.

My boyfriend is great but he has a really sweet tooth so I do keep some treats in the house for him. He eats everything I eat and never complains (I dont think he can even tell the difference!)

I think im just feeling a bit dejected and nervous because of my overeating at xmas! I have spent most of the afternoon on the site reading various stories and its made me feel lots better already! xx

dont feel bad, what every the results are it doesnt matter! Christmas is just one of those times, as long as your back on it, which it seems you are then thats the important thing. I've spent HOURS before just reading peoples stories, it really helps me and most of the time i eat ***** because im bored and yet you read stories of peoples lives falling apart and they are still on plan! Its a lesson i need to learn!!

Back