Buddy wanted... Apply within ?

Hello Everyone! So glad to see you all replying! Lets all get back to it! What VLCD stuff are you going for? have you used stuff before? I'm soooo happy to read about the bloke! But sorry to hear about the other crap, like Becki said though glad its all getting looked into, I know lots of people who have PCSO and have had babies!

Rachael_C how going back to work been?

My hubby started a new job today, he started at 8 this morning, he was only going in for a few hours and i've heard NOTHING from him! so i'm assuming its going well!! but feels really weird not to hear from him! he's the kind that would ring or text me every hour if he could!

It's Slim and Save stuff, i have used it before - never got past week 1 really but i am determined now just to get at least the first stone or so shifted to give me a kick start :) Slim and Save stuff is nice, i'm not a huge fan of shakes but they have so many flavours of bars, meals etc that it makes it better for me. Day 1 today - i have had two packs, got one left and a meal or i can have two packs whichever i fancy :)

How are you?

oooo new job!! that's nice for the new year!! fresh start! aww bless him he must be enjoying it!!! or very busy!!! hope his first day all goes well!!! xxx

Yer the same! at work... nearly home time!! What do you do?

Diet wise been 100% today, woop! Ive been on an interview panel this morning which was a new things for me, i loved it! People say some strange things!

Good luck with your walk :)

I've never heard of it, is it expensive?

Its very exciting but I've still not heard from him!! His new boss is a friend of ours which could work really well OR could be bad! I love him to bits, hes such a top guy BUT i would HATE to work for him!! But the hubby thinks it will be fine!! Only time will tell i guess!! Hows work been for you? How's your mum, she getting back on the diet with you?x

I've never heard of it, is it expensive?

Its very exciting but I've still not heard from him!! His new boss is a friend of ours which could work really well OR could be bad! I love him to bits, hes such a top guy BUT i would HATE to work for him!! But the hubby thinks it will be fine!! Only time will tell i guess!! Hows work been for you? How's your mum, she getting back on the diet with you?x

When you compare it to a normal food shop it's around the same really! there's a forum on this site for Slim and Save :) very popular

ahhhh i see!!! well not long until you found out how its all gone then!!! fingers crossed it's really good lol! work has been a struggle this week and it's only tuesday!! haha!! slept rubbish last night as well which didn't help! she's all good! she is back on the diet and following slimming world more, which is good because on the VLCD i can have a meal that is 100g protein and 200g veg .... so basically same dinner as her but take out the carbs!

Are you following SW? xxx

Awww sorry to hear about your problems Emma, but you can still defo conceive might just take you a while longer but it means more time spent practising!!
Loving that the romance is still going strong what a lovely story!!

Work went ok today... 14 months off, first day back in and feels like I've never been away!! Ah well, pays the bills and I feel a bit more like me!

Been 100% on plan today, very motivated and enthusiastic... Just hope this feeling doesn't wear off in a week like it usually does hahaha xx

I work for an Electronics company - im a document controller... yaaaaawn!! Oh that sounds like great fun being on an interview panel! I dont think I could hold my laugh in if someone said something outrageous!

Already trying to talk myself out of going but will just melt into the couch if I dont.

Did you go??

There was one lady who tried to argue with my boss - that was quite amusing!!

When you compare it to a normal food shop it's around the same really! there's a forum on this site for Slim and Save :) very popular

ahhhh i see!!! well not long until you found out how its all gone then!!! fingers crossed it's really good lol! work has been a struggle this week and it's only tuesday!! haha!! slept rubbish last night as well which didn't help! she's all good! she is back on the diet and following slimming world more, which is good because on the VLCD i can have a meal that is 100g protein and 200g veg .... so basically same dinner as her but take out the carbs!

Are you following SW? xxx

Yes im on SW which i know works but normaly after about a month or so i get bored so i was thinking about doing something in a months time or so for a week then maybe try another 3 weeks of SW and mix it up a bit, if you know what i mean?!

Yes tell me about work... only wednesday and DRAGGING!! Are you looking forward to CBB tonight?!

Awww sorry to hear about your problems Emma, but you can still defo conceive might just take you a while longer but it means more time spent practising!!
Loving that the romance is still going strong what a lovely story!!

Work went ok today... 14 months off, first day back in and feels like I've never been away!! Ah well, pays the bills and I feel a bit more like me!

Been 100% on plan today, very motivated and enthusiastic... Just hope this feeling doesn't wear off in a week like it usually does hahaha xx

Yes thats my problem! Glad work went ok, are you back in full time or are they easing you in gently??

It's Slim and Save stuff, i have used it before - never got past week 1 really but i am determined now just to get at least the first stone or so shifted to give me a kick start :) Slim and Save stuff is nice, i'm not a huge fan of shakes but they have so many flavours of bars, meals etc that it makes it better for me. Day 1 today - i have had two packs, got one left and a meal or i can have two packs whichever i fancy :)

How are you?

oooo new job!! that's nice for the new year!! fresh start! aww bless him he must be enjoying it!!! or very busy!!! hope his first day all goes well!!! xxx

Just ordered myself some! Coming tomorrow - excited!

Just ordered myself some! Coming tomorrow - excited!

ooo have you?!!? yay!!! let me know how you get on!! i need a slim and save buddy!!! are you doing 3 packs with Veg and Protein a day or 4 packs with veg? i'm doing 3 with protein and veg! makes it easier as you can have a "normal" dinner! I LOVE the spaghetti bolognese! tend to have one bar in the morning (11ish) - then spag bol at lunch and then another spag bol when i get home and then a "normal" dinner! oooo also you can have Hartley's sugar free Jelly! eek im excited! lol xxx

Jelly? is that allowed, I didnt really read much about it lol just thought i'd go for it! Yes going to do 3 packs then a meal in the evening with hubby :) I did lighter life once but just packs and i was miserable so hoping this way I wont feel like im mising out! My order is being delivered today so will start tomorrow! Have you started?

Back