Buddy wanted... Apply within ?

Jelly? is that allowed, I didnt really read much about it lol just thought i'd go for it! Yes going to do 3 packs then a meal in the evening with hubby :) I did lighter life once but just packs and i was miserable so hoping this way I wont feel like im mising out! My order is being delivered today so will start tomorrow! Have you started?

wahooo!!! yay you can be my slim and save buddy - yep!! the hartleys sachet jelly, comes with two sachets and you can have half of a sachet a day - so one sachet makes 1pint of jelly.....so you can have half a pint a day! :)

ooo right i see!! yep i started tuesday so i am on day 4 now. Feeling great - all that bloating after xmas has gone, more energy, just so much better!!! haven't really felt hungry - but when im determined i'm sort of in that zone and i'm always ok with it. i havent got much planned for the weekend, just a chilled one. Maybe meeting friends for lunch on sunday but i've picked to go to prezzo as they do a chicken salad that i love and without dressing is on plan :)

Is your day one going to be tomorrow? xxx

Yes - I started back on SW on monday but gunna start SS tomorrow, so will probably still do WI's on monday (even though only just started!) When are you WI? have you been on scales since you started?x

Yes - I started back on SW on monday but gunna start SS tomorrow, so will probably still do WI's on monday (even though only just started!) When are you WI? have you been on scales since you started?x

ooo that's good so you have had a good head start anyway. well i started on Tuesday so will weigh in on Tuesday's - i had a peak last night, i started on Tuesday morning at 15st then last night i was down to 14st 9lb - but trying not to weigh now until Tuesday xxx

WI day = A sorta week on Slimming world, 2 days of S&S, 2 take aways (tut tut) = 5 pound off! Happy with that!

Goooood Morning Everybody!xx

WI day = A sorta week on Slimming world, 2 days of S&S, 2 take aways (tut tut) = 5 pound off! Happy with that!

Goooood Morning Everybody!xx

Well done you!! How are you finding S&S? xxx

yer i quite like it so far! You? I just hope i dont get bored... todays lunch consited of half a packet of buscuits, been a rough old day at work, cant wait to get home and have a soak in the bath! How was your weekend?x

Back