buddy wanted

Hiya i'm nicci, started diet 13 days ago would love a text/email or pm buddy (not sure if i am allowed to pm yet tho!) im 24, 5ft 4, started at 11stone 11.4 and lost 9.4lb first week so down to 11stone 2 with second weigh in on tuesday. If anyone wants to buddy up get in touch xx

50 posts and you can pm so get posting ;-)

Good luck with the buddy hunt; it is really helpful to have someone text you too.

Hey, I'll buddy up with you if you like?
I'm 25, started at 13st 5lb, and am now 11st 11lb :)
You could also start posting a diary in the diaries section, everyone will read it and comment on it...

Hope you have had a great Sunday xxx

Hey, I'll buddy up with you if you like?
I'm 25, started at 13st 5lb, and am now 11st 11lb :)
You could also start posting a diary in the diaries section, everyone will read it and comment on it...

Hope you have had a great Sunday xxx

that would be great hun, just need to get me posts up so i can pm lol. What day are you on? xx

Your welcome, I will be on day 28 on Thursday :)
If you start a diary that definitely builds your posts up.

How are you finding the diet so far? Xxx

Your welcome, I will be on day 28 on Thursday :)
If you start a diary that definitely builds your posts up.

How are you finding the diet so far? Xxx

gonna go start my diary after this post lol so you better post in it haha. found it hard going first week but stuck it out, not cheated once. When i got to day 9 hunger went completely getting hungry today for some reason but i know it will pass so just supping on me water like a good lass haha. Youve done so well getting to day 25, wish i could fast forward a bit or be in a coma, being fed cambridge and woke up when im slim :p How does it feel being on day 25? xx

here_comes_the_bride said:
gonna go start my diary after this post lol so you better post in it haha. found it hard going first week but stuck it out, not cheated once. When i got to day 9 hunger went completely getting hungry today for some reason but i know it will pass so just supping on me water like a good lass haha. Youve done so well getting to day 25, wish i could fast forward a bit or be in a coma, being fed cambridge and woke up when im slim :p How does it feel being on day 25? xx

Hahahaha, of course I'll post in it :)
I think the first 5 days are always the hardest!! But once you get past them, you are well on your way!!
Well don for getting this far!! It's definitely not the easiest of diets too stick too!
I still get hungry days now, even though I have been on it 25 days. I think it's more head hunger than anything!

Thank you, it feels great to have got this far, but still have a bit of a way to go! My goal is to fit into all the new size 10 clothes I have hanging around my room!

Hahahaha, I wish I could wake up skinny too! That would be great! Haha :) xxx

right ive posted me diary, don't fall over yourselves rushing to read it hehe. It is probably the hardest diet you can do, but at same time is the best one for me as it takes food completely out of the equation if that makes sense. On the first week i was thinking how the hell am i gonna do this for x amount of weeks and even though if i look at bigger picture now i do freak out abit i feel more confident that i can do it now. Have you got any weightloss goals along the way? I have a hospital appointment on 15th march and really wanna be under ten stone for that and then its me dads 61st birthday on the 19th of april and really wanna be under 9 stone if possible. Once i get to 9 stone three im getting new tattoo and hair extensions lol. xx

here_comes_the_bride said:
right ive posted me diary, don't fall over yourselves rushing to read it hehe. It is probably the hardest diet you can do, but at same time is the best one for me as it takes food completely out of the equation if that makes sense. On the first week i was thinking how the hell am i gonna do this for x amount of weeks and even though if i look at bigger picture now i do freak out abit i feel more confident that i can do it now. Have you got any weightloss goals along the way? I have a hospital appointment on 15th march and really wanna be under ten stone for that and then its me dads 61st birthday on the 19th of april and really wanna be under 9 stone if possible. Once i get to 9 stone three im getting new tattoo and hair extensions lol. xx

I think that's the biggest mistake you can make! Don't sit and think about how many weeks you have to go on the diet!! It's a proper drag. Just take it day by day! That makes it so much easier!
I have my goals on my ticker, I think I have completed 2 of them so far. Hopefully if I reach 11st 7lb on Saturday xxx

Back