Step 1 Sole Source Buddy!!

Count me in. would love to loose 2 half stone by end August. On day 3, struggling but ain't quitting!

I would definitely be up for the challenge im on day 1 of sole source and need help to keep me motivated while i was waiting for my cambridge lady i lost 5 pounds last week on weight watchers so I'm hoping for a bigger loss this week on cambridge x

Jenboo u are doing really well..ive heard that the first few days are the worst then it gets a little easier as u go on

I start tomorrow so excited and would live two stone by end of aug as I'm a bridesmaid but I have a two week all inclusive holiday in the middle

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi can I join in? I'm looking for a buddy (ies) I really want to lose as much weight as I can before my holiday in August, have put on 2 stone since last Xmas :( on day 1 and I am already hungry lol

Hi tp 141. Yes anyone can join..the more the merrier. Dont give up thats all i say. From what ive heard you need to get ur body in ketosis and this usually start within the first few days. Giving in will just prolong that. Think abt the weight loss after week 1.

Hi There, I am on day 2 and im struggling! Im glad I searched Cambridge online and found ths forum. Any tips on how I can get through the hunger. Im in work just now and im worried how I will be when I get home. I have 7 weeks until my holiday so hopefully that keeps be strong.

Hi how is everyone gettimg on ?? I am on day seven got weighed because my cdc is on holiday until 9th so first official weigh in would be in week two and I have dropped 15llb am so pleased telling everyone who will listen haha struggling with the thought of bread for some reason but other than that gping good xx

Hey jenboo..thats a great loss. Keep it up. Craving bread is natural ..it will pass. Just think that bread is our worst enemy. Buttered with cheese...oh yum yum..lol;)

Wee..im on day 2. If you can survive day 1 then u can get through today..just keep at the water

Struggling on day 1! Headache, feel dizzy and keep needing the toilet, how long do the symptoms last? Does anyone know? X

Im sure its only a few day..cant really say..my CDC said take some paracetamol if i got headaches..but ive not had any yet.

Back