Buddy

duncan

Silver Member
Day 2 of cd for me today would someone like to be my buddy at the moment I am doing 810.

no buddy :(

Hi, Duncan. Sorry to hear you haven't found a buddy yet. I'm actually not doing CD, just here to have a read at some of the threads. I'm doing exante which is basically like CD and I'm trying to find motivation and inspiration all over the site of minimins. It helps to read other people's diaries - their stories keep me going. On day 6 now. I do have a buddy and she's doing really great (unlike me who doesn't have half her strong will and possitivity). Anyway, just stay focused and you'll do just fine. :)

Hi Duncan

Here we are again !
I am also doing 810 to rid of my summer excess lbs !

Sent from my iPad

Hi Duncan,

It's Stokegal from MSE and here :) - we started CD the same time and I was always so impressed with how you did - I myself only lost 4 of the 9 stone I needed to lose and ended up putting it all back on - plus another 3 stone :( After many failed restarts with CD, SW, WW, Ali, a refferal from the GP for a gastic band I'm here again - 2 stone lighter but with another 10 stone to go I'm definitely looking for a weight loss buddy - I'm not doing CD again as I now can't stomach the shakes (I threw up drinking one on the motorway whilst driving and haven't manage to touch another one since) but will definitely offer some moral support x

Hi peeps so sorry been away from here for a little while, im back now and full AT IT, stokegal, purpleflower (yep im here again :()and enlightenme2, im am sure with all the help we can do this.

Hi Duncan

What plan you on ?

I have been "in the Zone" for 5 weeks on Monday. The first two days were awful especially because I had been eating :
A. So much
B. So much crap.
So I just craved a the yummy but bad stuff that I had been eating for the past month

My stomach took some shrinking....but by day 6 I was totally motivated and on the way

I have had 2 days off in total for events...but on 810 I don't hit ketosis so the damage is minimal

I'm 12/13lbs down (official weigh mondAy morn) and committed to hit my goal !!

Good luck !

Sent from my iPad

Hi Purpleflower I am doing 810, I have a weigh in in the morning so i'll let you know how I got on, I am thinking of going down to ss+ , i'm not really hungry and struggled to eat my t last night, i'll have a word with my cd lady tomoz and c what she says. I am on day 6 today and am totally committed now, i'm seriously looking forward to getting back into my size 10's.

Yey. Gotta love size 10 :)

Back