Buffet food

Have your tea before you go then you won't be starving.
have a red day and nibble the chicken minus the skin...
grab the salad garnishes too.
also when i go to a buffet i think an awful thought...
Someone might have touched the food before you and not washed there hands after going to the loo!! that should make you think ;)

Hey, I would make tomorrow an extra easy day so you don't have to limit yourself as much, there will prob be salad and fruit to make the third superfree and then try and go for plain food like ham, eggs, pasta, rather than sandwiches and the such so at least you know what you are having. Try and stick to diet drinks rather than alcohol if you can.

Have fun though, it's not like you have parties every week (unless you have a super social life!)

sorry for the really long sentence!!!

x

Thank you I'm going to struggle as I'm a picker and love all the mini versions of things it's my worst nightmare cos I feel like I have to join in .
Ho hum wish I had a decent portion of self control.

The thing is about buffets is that you can eat as much - OR AS LITTLE!! - as you like.

Have some nice goodies but just one very small amount. My cousin's approach to these things (she used to have to go to a lot of posh receptions, poor girl!) was to talk a lot, and therefore not have much opportunity for eating!

Back