• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

bugger bugger bugger

corrina

S: 14st6.5lb C: 14st6.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 32.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
good morning every1, well i have been good as gold all week and its my first weigh in tonight and i have cae on my monthly this morning, i hope i still have a weight loss, i will b so disheartened if i sts even though i know why this will b xxxx

moan over ..............

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Lucky7

Gold Member
S: 10st4lb C: 10st4lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 27.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I find that the week leading up to it can be as bad if not worse, so hopefully it won't have TOO much effect. Put a little star next to the WI amount. That way over time you'll see the pattern of how it affects your weight and know more of what to expect.

x

toofatkat

Not such a fat kat now :)
S: 19st1.5lb C: 13st5lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 29.3 Loss: 5st10.5lb(30.09%)
I always put a star in my book as well. Thats the way Ive discovered that I tend to STS or put on 1lb. Its reassuring when you look back and can see a pattern

vikstar

Silver Member
S: 11st3lb C: 9st12lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 23.7 Loss: 1st5lb(12.1%)
Good luck. At least you know why if you haven't lost anything. I've got a feeling you still will have though!

Xx

jacz

S: 16st0lb G: 12st0lb
If you've sts though, at least it's not a gain!! :)

Mrs V

Loves Life!
S: 21st7lb C: 12st5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 9st2lb(42.52%)
Good luck Hun...dont panic about the weigh in. Just go and explain that its your totm. I usually gain the week before but then have a decent loss the week thats its here.

xx

Hayleyj123

Wannabe Loser
S: 13st7lb C: 13st7lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 30.5 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I have lost weight whilst dieting and bein on my period in the past but our bodies are funny thing. I'm sure you haven't gained..especially if you have been good :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slim And Save 11
Weight Watchers 6
Exante 3
Cambridge Weight Plan 2
Slimming World 6