Bugger

Nuttydentalnurse

I've been tracking and exercising all week and even had a sneak at the scales and lost weight.
But yesterday had a planned day out to a Japanese restaurant and lost control, and after wine, cocktails ended up in the pub in the evening on prosecco I have no way of pointing that up !!!
Going to have score a line through the diary and start a fresh today. Although still feeling quite intoxicated and could die for a cooked brekkie but instead will settle for a fridge full of fresh fruit !

I've been tracking and exercising all week and even had a sneak at the scales and lost weight.
But yesterday had a planned day out to a Japanese restaurant and lost control, and after wine, cocktails ended up in the pub in the evening on prosecco I have no way of pointing that up !!!
Going to have score a line through the diary and start a fresh today. Although still feeling quite intoxicated and could die for a cooked brekkie but instead will settle for a fridge full of fresh fruit !

I hope that you had a fab day/night Sweetie, least you are on damage limitations and refused the cooked brekkie! X

Thanks Hun was wicked !!!
Just munching my way through a salad of melon, strawberries , grapes, pomegranate washed down with a skimmed milk latte.
Plan to drag my son away from the Xbox and go for a walk in the woods with the dog !!
WI tomorrow x

Thanks Hun was wicked !!!
Just munching my way through a salad of melon, strawberries , grapes, pomegranate washed down with a skimmed milk latte.
Plan to drag my son away from the Xbox and go for a walk in the woods with the dog !!
WI tomorrow x

Your salad sounds yummy, I loveeeeee pomegranate! I'm just planning what to do today, I'm thinking WW Friendly picnic in the park as I'm skint! Good Luck for Tomorrow Sweetie. X

Picnic in the park sounds fun x

We ended up at the Pirate Ship which is an outdoor adventure play area by the sea and then we went to the giant sandpit! X

Back