1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Buggered up again!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by yummymummy1985, 3 March 2011 Social URL.

1. yummymummy1985

yummymummy1985 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    Oh dear!, what a nightmare! I've decided to stop going class as paying to be told I've put on was getting me down! I'm 30 weeks pregnant and although it's healthy to gain a certain amount I was fed up of paying to be told I had gained yet again!
    I was doing so well until I went to my mums & was so hungry I got a pizza on the way home at 9.45pm! Far to late to cook & just wanted something quick. So I got a pizza, that doesn't explain the chocolate I ate either :-( I'm so disappointed in myself but want to start a fresh tomorrow. Wish me luck :)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IanH

IanH Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World (but it ain't a diet)
    As you say - it's natural to put on weight during pregancy - but surely by going each week and hopefully being encouraged to eat more healthily then you can minimise that gain and not feel like you're back at square one after you give birth?
  4. MadameLaMinx

MadameLaMinx Gold Member

Well, to be honest, the next ten weeks is where you will start to see the biggest gains, so if its causing you to become disheartened, I think you are right to stop going and just try and follow the plan at home as best you can. Because until you give birth to that wriggling bundle of extra pounds, you are going to gain a bit more for the foreseeable future.

But as Ian says, stick to the plan, and you should end up with a weight loss when you give birth - and you can keep going through breastfeeding and have extra Hexs too!
  5. Cheekypasterfield

Cheekypasterfield Rather comfy here

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers Discover/Vintage Points
    These moments happen to all of us, whether we are pregnant or not.
    As you say you're gonna be back on track tomorrow (today) so be proud that you're not gonna let this slip up ruin all your great efforts to be healthy for you and baby

Good luck
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.