Bumblebums Last Chance Saloon Diary!

I currently have SW chips in the oven for the first time.:D Won't look like the ones in the magazines I'm sure as I only had odd shaped potatos! Mind you, as long as they taste like bloody chips I really don't care - have a real craving for some!!!:eating:

We had the mixed grill out of the new magazine, the chips were lovely :) I made a SW friendly pizza using instant mash as the base, it was yummy. Hubby preferred the base over normal pizza, I could have had more cheese on BUT that is what got me to where I am :-( How did the bike ride go , hope you have no sore bits.

Silly sausage forgot to thank you , so thank you :)

Oh Maccasmum, that mixed grill in the magazine looks lush. I'm planning an extra easy day at some point so I can have it :) The chips were quite yummy. OH looked in the oven and said "are they all for you??":D So I had to give in and let him have some. He loved them! (and this is the man that would have 3 meals a day from a deep fat fryer if I'd let him have one!!:D)

The pizza made with instant mash sounds interesting. Will have to have a go at that as I really miss pizza at the moment.:(

Umm....sore bits...cheeks of my bum are a bit sore today lol! Loved the bike ride though. Planning on more of them.

Well, today I'm trying to squeeze in more fruit and veg. I usually pop it on the diary, lug it about in my handbag all day and then don't eat it. Will make a concerted effort today.

So todays menu is: Green

B: 2 egg omelette, bunch of grapes
L: Mugshot, Banana
D: Jacket spud, cheese (HEXA), gravy (2 syns), linda mcCartney sausages (6 syns), cabbage

Snacks: Yoghurt, Apple, Ryvita (HEXB) and cottage cheese. lindt choc (7 syns)

Drinks: Coffee (HEXA), 2 litres of water if I can poss manage it without bursting :D

Exercise: Will lug the exercise back into the house from the garage today...that in itself is exercise as its so damned heavy!!

Bumblebum
x

EDIT : Exercise bike duly reinstalled in kitchen. Just as well really as the syns are racking up today. Thats all my syns used for this week as used loads at weekend for bloody wine :( Got to try and keep of the old vino for a couple of weeks I think!

Last edited:
Good morning all

Well I got on the exercise bike for 20 mins last night so thats good. Aiming for 25 today. After saying last night I'm avoiding wine, just realised we are out to dinner at friends on Saturday. Eeek!!! Must try and hold myself back on the wine and resist any really synful food. Difficult though when someone else is cooking for you.:(

Still trying to up my fruit and veg. had a mountain of cabbage on my plate last night. Mr poor OH.....:rolleyes:

Todays menu : Green

B: 2 egg omelette with cheese (yum yum HEXA)

L: Pasta in a cup, banana

D: Not sure yet....possibly noodles with chicken (HEXB) or roast veg and jacket with tuna (HEXB)

Snacks: apple, grapes, yoghurt

Drinks: Coffee (HEXA) , and will try for 2 litres of water. Managed 1 yesterday:rolleyes:

Bumblebum
x

Back