bumper pack ordered this AM

Loser85

Gold Member
Well thats my first lot ordered. Should be starting Saturday or Sunday depending on delivery date. Im happy to be finally tackling my weight issues but also nervous as ive used food as a crutch for so long. Oh well, this is probably what i need thinking about it.

Was also wondering about the AAM week. I am coming off plan over xmas week and was wondering if i could use this as AAM rather than the 4th week?

Lisa xx

Lol, AAM = Add A Meal Week. Some People use a week with a small meal after 3 on TFR.

I dont know much more which is why i asked. Hopefully someone will come and educate us soon :D

Hi Lisa, if you ordered before 1pm then it's likely your order will come tomorrow, but if you ordered after 1pm then it's more likely to come on Monday - don't think they deliver over the weekend.

Can't really help with the AAM week, I know that it's recommended on certain weeks but I haven't done one up to now and to be honest don't plan to do one until Christmas week but I can't say that that's the best thing as by then i'll be about 14 weeks in. However I have had my doctor sign to give permission for me to do VLCD's in the past.

Hopefully someone will be able to give you further info on this soon.

Best of luck with it!

They were ordered around 8am so maybe will get them tomorrow.

Ive also had docs permission in the past for a VLCD. Wasnt too keen but signed as i thought it would help me.

Im willing to wait till over xmas week for AAM. Its only 8 weeks till then anyways.

I ordered my pack today too, looks like we'll be starting around the same time hun :) Im starting Monday new week, brand new month= perfect.
Think the price is great but just not looking forward to the banana shakes, I hate bananas I wish you could pick and choose what flavours you want!
Good luck with your exante journey xxx

Looks like a few of us will be starting at the same time! I start on monday too, I've joined the november challenge and aim to lose 18lbs, its going to be hard but the results will be so worth it :eek:)
Good luck everyone!

Theresa x

I'VE JUST ORDERED MINE, STARTED lIPOTRIM ON TUESDAY IS £36 A WEEK BUT THEY TASTE VERY CHALKEY AND ONLY 3 FLAVOUR SHAKES VERY BORING, ADVISED TO STAY AWAY FROM THE SOUP SO HAVE DECIDED ON EXANTE AS THEY HAVE SUCH A VARIETY OF FLAVOURS, DID GET ON THE SCALES THIS MORNING WEIGHING IN AT 15ST LOST 4LB SINCE TUESDAY, I DO NEED TO LOSE 5 STONES,
SO LETS DO IT GIRLS, XXX

My shakes should be here in the next hour or so according to my email. Ive not had anything to eat yet as i want to start my shakes today. Which also means my 2nd and 3rd day will be over the weekend when i have my OH for support and to help with DD. Good luck to everyone else, think positive. :)

Hi everyone

Ordered my bumper pack this morning so if they don't ship over the weekend will be starting Exante Monday. Have cadged enough CD off a friend to see me through the weekend and obliterate any more excuses for a 'last supper' - have already had 3 this week...mexican, indian and good old fish'n'chips.....how over indulgent was that...!!?

Hi I have also ordered my first pack yest (thurs ) and awaiting package.Going to finish off LT sachets first so going to start on Sat am. Lost nearly 3 stone with LT but did'nt get straight back on to it on return from hols back in Aug so yep you guessed most of it has gone back on:cry:.Have beaten my self up over it many times since.The diet is easy but the keeping off not so!! Good luck to all of you starting this new chapter and keep drinking that water it really becomes your NBF.:thankyou:

Back