burgers and sausages on extra easy?

I think only the ones you buy from Joe's sausages. Google it to find out more, or search the forums :)

Or you could try Quorn; some products are syn free.

You could make your own burgers using extra lean mince (beef/pork/lamb/turkey), then flavour according to your taste.
Lots of ideas on here - try a search of the site!!!

Morrisons eat smart sausages are free on Extra Easy and Red days. Very tasty too.
I make my own burgers by using extra lean minced beef, Chopped onion and mixed together with a beaten egg. :)

Hi,

Here try this?

These are 100% syn free and my kids love them as well.

Ingredients:

454g/1lb EXTRA lean minced beef
2 Red Onion
2 Garlic Gloves, peeled,chopped or crushed
1 FAT green chilli, de-seeded and finely chopped/sliced
Salt and Pepper to taste

Mix all ingredients together, shape into 6-8 burgers with your hands.
Then grill for about 10 mins, whilst turning regular until clearly cooked. Or you can fry with fry light in a non stick pan, for rare cook for 2-3 minutes or 5-6 mins for well done.

Serve with lost of salad, SW chips or SW wedges. Completely syn free meal and very very tasty!!

I also make my own dip for salad, wedges, chips etc. Goes well with the burgers also:

Yeo Valley Vanilla FAT FREE Yoghurt (500g pot) - I use half pot 250g
1 Red chilli sliced deseeded - sliced very finely (or you can blend it)
Fresh Coriander - not dried! A good handful finely chopped.

To be honest its in my fridge made up all the time and will keep until the date of the yoghurt. It is slightly spicy. Me and the hubby love it, kids find it too hot! Basically tweak until you find the right balance for you. Best of all its £1 usually for 500g pot and chillies are about 50p for 3 and fresh coriander is about 70p for a bunch or buy a pot in the supermarket and water it, cheaper in the long and re-grows. I grow my own now!

Last edited:
i thought they were 1/2 syn each?? have i been counting extra syns for no reason again? :confused: xx

Hi,

Syns online shows:

Morrisons Eat Smart, Cumberland Pork Sausages, 60% Less Fat, 8 pack, chilled 57g each

½ Syn on Extra Easy Original ½ Syn Green 4 Syns

Morrisons Eat Smart, Pork Chipolata Sausages, 60% Less Fat, 10 pack, chilled 40g each

½ Syn on Extra Easy Original ½ Syn Green 2½ Syns

Morrisons Eat Smart, Pork Sausages, 40% Less Fat, 16 pack, frozen 57g each

3 Syns on Extra Easy Original 3 Syns Green 6½ Syns

Morrisons Eat Smart, Thick Pork Sausages, 60% Less Fat, 8 pack, chilled 57g each

½ Syn on Extra Easy Original ½ Syn Green 3½ Syns

This is all thats listed that i can find. So not syn free!

Yep, the Morrison's one's used to be syn free but a few months ago the packaging, and presumably the recipe, changed and they are now half a syn each.

And tbh, not that nice! I ended up throwing away the rest of the pack of eat smart sausages when my Joe's order came through!

Oooooohhh!!! I found one about 35 miles away from me! Although I'd be spending the delivery money on petrol, we go that way about once a month anyway visiting family!!

Back