Burlesques Diary ...

burlesque

Hi
Thought I'd start a diary now as I'm now past week one (day 8) was on a high yesterday, my first weigh in and I'd lost 21lb a stone and half, woohoo gave me such a boost and the will to carry on.
I did lipotrim 5yrs ago and lost 3 stone, unfortunatly I have 5 stone to lose this time :-( really though If im truthful i care about my size rather than my weight, started of size 22, I'm now an 18.
I'm so hungry today, I'm so craving a cappacino (used to have 6 a day omg!) now black coffee and green tea It Is.
slowly my confiedence is coming back, I've stopped going out, avoid girlie nights and holidays etc ... however my intentions are to get my oldself back and enjoy life with my children :)
i wish everyone luck on the Lipotrim, It takes such will power though the results are fantastic ... so keep going xxx

Wow that's Amazing!!! I am on day 2 today, it's not easy!! But have stuck to it, feel like a water balloon and need to wee so much!!!

I bet you are thrilled!!! I can't wait for my weigh in Tuesday, have had to use all my strength to stay away from the scales! I have 4 stone to loose xxxx

Amazing loss already, wow! you must be chuffed to bits ! love your name btw, i am bit obsessed with all things burlesque and 1950's (got a wiggle dress in mind as my goal). Good luck with week 2 and again well done.

Thank you girls, karen keep going I will be excited to hear your weightloss, i still pee alot, hate water really i do but its the secret to It, the more you drink the more you loose. Ohhh lilac I too into everything with burlesque, I want to be one hahaha ... costume is my goal, yours too by the sounds of It, I love the film burlesque , the dancers and music Is just fab .... Oh i could talk all night about burlesque ...
well good luck to you both, keep going Its so worth the results, I still look like a beach whale but I'm so determined ... xxx

hows things ?

Back