Burn the fat!

calafek

Hi Folks, It may sound like a silly question but if you are doing lots of exercise does it affect your ketosis or anything??

I am doing quite a bit of exercise most days...Just stepper, sit ups, exercise bike and a bit of cv really.

Feelin lots better for it too and drinking more water, just wondering if there are many others that are exercising and feeling ok with it due to the low calorie intake..
Cheers XX:p:cool::D

hi Cala,
there is something about too much aerobics and cardio and very low calorie dieting which can put you in starvation mode. They claim best to do swimming and walking type exercise as these are toning and ok. Some say that they have always done exercise before this diet and have been told it is ok to continue. I know this doesn't help much sorry, but google it on top of the page and you will find loads of info about it on here.
Doirin

Hi Cala

I didnt do much exercise till quite recently and even then I watched what I did, as Doirin says, was worried about the whole starvation thing.

I do a lot of digging, etc out in the allotment so I take that as my exercise mostly, although I do cycle.

I think doing some exercises to tone up is probably best, but it all depends on the individual, and what you were doing beforehand. I know some people have posted before saying they have exercised constantly on the diet and it hasnt affected them, so it is a bit hard to say a hard and fast fact.

Just watch you dont overdo it, as we are putting our bodies through a lot just being on the diet. It could start to feel like punishment. It should be enjoyable...

Hope this helps, but I am sure others will give you some more help, etc....

Maybe do a little experiment and do it for one week, and see what your loss is and then dont do it the next week??? Just a suggestion..I am all for trying to see.

Take care

thanks for your advice girls, i'll see how it goes over the next few days x have a good week xx

Back